Gender Specific Hopefuls

I'm kind of ok with the job loss, I'd be more ok if we had income other than mine..but the place he worked exploded in '05 and they have to give them cancer insurance because lots of people get lung cancer from the fiber glass and carbon dust in the air...
Now that we got our bfp I think it was for the best..he can get a job that I know he'll be safe and stress less (when he gets a job)

Probably a good thing his no longer there then by the sounds of it. Insurance is all very well but its doesn't prevent or cure does it. Hopefully he will find something before the baby is born.

Probably a good thing his no longer there then by the sounds of it. Insurance is all very well but its doesn't prevent or cure does it. Hopefully he will find something before the baby is born.

I hope he will find something with good insurance before our first appointment, I don't know if well get help if he don't....he's looking like crazy though!
And yea, I'm glad he's out of there, it's funny that he got fired just a couple of days before my bfp! Like God was telling us that he needs to be around for me and our baby.

Keeping up with the front, here are the latest happenings :thumbup:
Seems that we are still holding a "tie ratio" as well!

Congrats to all of our GSH graduates on the birth of your babies.

Special congrats to the follow for experiencing your all your gender dream wishes! Im so thrilled for you all<3

Katia-xO on your baby :pink:
Kitta on your baby :pink:

Huge congratulations to mamas enjoying their little bundles and loving on them reguardless of the gender. Remember mamas we are here for you any time you need support, just want some friends, share your happy moments, and of course be well loved if you are experiencing any lasting GD. I am sure you all love your bundles soooo very very much and we are all happy for you <3

Sass827 on your baby :pink:
Jadey121 on your baby :blue:
Willow87 on your baby :blue:

Super happy for those who recently found out the sex of their LOs and their dream come true. I am sure you are thrilled to meet your sweet baby <3

bump_wanted Team :pink:

Big Hugs to expectant mommies that have recieved opposites. As always, feel free to stop on in for some support, help, or even just some relaxation :hugs: you will love your babies very much, but remember this is a judement free zone, so feel free to express yourself as necessary, especially if GD has found you. <3

curlylocks Team :blue:

Scan tomorrow. 12:40pm (UK time) Fingers crossed his still a boy, I don't want to return his clothes and change his name LOL

Haha mine is today and I'm thinking the same hope he still has boy bits xx

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/babyvests_zpsc9d2d8bb.jpg

Oh wow I love these! I hope they still sell these when I find out the sex, don't want to jinx it and buy boy stuff in hope since a boy is really what I want! :)

hope both of you have great scans today!
Thats exciting you get to see your LOs <3

I've told a few people and we are kind of treating this like a family competition :haha: so far (including us) there is 2 team boy, 2 team girl, and 1 team boy/girl twins! :wacko:

geordie how did your scan go? Still a boy LOL
I put on facebook "22 week scan tomorrow! excited" and the first comment I got was someone saying 'its a girl' apart from the fact this person thinks everyone is desperate for girls and that your life isn't complete until you have a girl so coming from her I feel its a bit of a dig (her daughter is my friend and she said when I was having my 3rd "your the only one with out a girl now" and was basically laughing at me) but I also thought everyone knew already that I was having a boy. I've not made any secret of it. And as already said he better still be a boy

:dohh: ppl are so oblivious!
Im sorry you had to read that comment :hugs:

Glad baby is happy! i bet he is so cute <3

Geordie-i hope your appt went well.

Yeah it went great all is well he is measuring as he should and is defo a boy lol all looked good on the scan :) xx

Glad to hear his doing well geordie, and still a boy.
I'vehad really nice responses from most people. Although the other weekend MILs next door neighbour came round to MILs (its a little complicated but SIL was married to the next door neighbours son, they divorced years ago but have 2 children together so both my niece and nephews grandparents live next door to each other still, because of the old family ties she still feels she should be included in everything) She was cooing over the boys, how handsome they are and how big they have got, and that one looks like his Mum and that one looks like his Dad (LOL) and DH told her there was another one on the way, and that it was another boy.
I was so completely shocked by her reply, she said "oh what a shame, why couldn't it have been a girl!" In front of the boys. And the most shocking thing about that was that she has always claimed to not like girls at all and that boys were so wonderful and told us after number 3 not to have any more because we were so lucky to get 3 boys we shouldn't risk getting a girl!
Oh well, I don't take much notice of her or anyone else really most of the time. Just amazes me how insensitive some people can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->