Gender Specific Hopefuls

Congrats 6lilpigs on getting your DG of team :blue:!!!

We are now 50-50!
So far we have 30 GD come true and 30 opposites.

Hello everyone glad to see this thread. I am currently. Ttc another girl I already have 3 boys aged 5, 4, 2 and a girl aged 18months.

Hello everyone glad to see this thread. I am currently. Ttc another girl I already have 3 boys aged 5, 4, 2 and a girl aged 18months.

Welcome to the GSH thread! glad to have you!
Best of luck on your TTC efforts.
Will you be swaying any?

Here is loads of :pink: :dust: :dust: :pink:

Welcome Locksley. Good luck TTC another girl.

Not a great deal to report here. 26 weeks now! Feeling lots of strong movement, his just started reaching my ribs when I'm sat down, which is always fun LOL
His name is definitely Seth now, no going back on it as the boys are all calling him Seth. DS2 is SO excited. He keeps hugging my belly and saying "I love you Seth". The others are excited, but not as much, I don't think DS3 really knows whats going to happen. He knows we are getting a baby and talks about what will happen, but its the first time his had a little brother so its all new to him. DS1 has been there, done that, and is going through a bit of a teenager stage (even though his 7 lol) so nothing is very exciting atm and his so hard done by. I worry about him. But hopefully it is just, as 6lilpigs said to me before, that there is a testosterone surge at 7, and thats why he wants to argue all the time.

Ds2&3 are like that at the minute they are 7&8 I'm trying to get them to channel their anger into other things but doesn't work :( hope they grow out of it soon

Hi everyone!!
I hope that all you ladies get your DG!
I have an 8 month old daughter and currently 15 weeks pregnant with
Baby #2! At first I really wanted my daughter to have a sister so they can
Be close and best friends, however since this might be my last baby,
I really want a boy now. My hubby really would like a son this time
And my parents have 3 grand daughters and no grand sons.
In his family, his older brother has a daughter and then a son.
It would be really nice to have one of each, I'm so afraid that I might not ever get to experience having a son :( I pray that We all have healthy babies and that regardless of the gender.. We accept and love our babies!

my scan will be sometime around aug 7, so I will keep u ladies updated!

Good luck ladies

Hope you get your boy hylokitty. At least you already see the positives of another daughter.

Geordie I hope it doesn't last too long. Makes me feel like its something I've done. His got a right attitude on him, and thinks his always right.

Haha that's just a man thing but when they assert it it does man you feel bad like you haven't taught them right but its fazes and there is plenty more to come :( ds1 11 is starting with the attitude again I'm dreading teenage years x

Welcome Locksley. Good luck TTC another girl.

Not a great deal to report here. 26 weeks now! Feeling lots of strong movement, his just started reaching my ribs when I'm sat down, which is always fun LOL
His name is definitely Seth now, no going back on it as the boys are all calling him Seth. DS2 is SO excited. He keeps hugging my belly and saying "I love you Seth". The others are excited, but not as much, I don't think DS3 really knows whats going to happen. He knows we are getting a baby and talks about what will happen, but its the first time his had a little brother so its all new to him. DS1 has been there, done that, and is going through a bit of a teenager stage (even though his 7 lol) so nothing is very exciting atm and his so hard done by. I worry about him. But hopefully it is just, as 6lilpigs said to me before, that there is a testosterone surge at 7, and thats why he wants to argue all the time.

Wow! 26 weeks already?! I fee like your pregnancy is going by faster than mine! :haha:
I hope the early "teen stage" doesn't last long! Im sure is normal though but hopefully short lived :hugs:

Hi everyone!!
I hope that all you ladies get your DG!
I have an 8 month old daughter and currently 15 weeks pregnant with
Baby #2! At first I really wanted my daughter to have a sister so they can
Be close and best friends, however since this might be my last baby,
I really want a boy now. My hubby really would like a son this time
And my parents have 3 grand daughters and no grand sons.
In his family, his older brother has a daughter and then a son.
It would be really nice to have one of each, I'm so afraid that I might not ever get to experience having a son :( I pray that We all have healthy babies and that regardless of the gender.. We accept and love our babies!

my scan will be sometime around aug 7, so I will keep u ladies updated!

Good luck ladies

Welcome!
I hope you get your baby boy hon! Thats exciting your scan is coming up so soon! Not long now! Can't wait to hear your update!

I get my first ultrasound tomorrow! Hopefully that will make the pregnancy feel real...I'm going to try and find out what it is at the end of August (depends on money) if not ill know September sometime.

Fngers crossed for blue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"