Gender Specific Hopefuls

hello ladies, dont get on here very much. how is the pregnancy going Guppy?

afm, my gorgeous little girl is having quite a few issues. she is cows milk intolerant, with severe reflux and sandifers syndrome. life is definitely hard work anyway with three under 5, but these issues are addjng to it. there are some other concerns as well, she protudes her tongue quite significantly, and doctors seem to be in disagreement over whether there is an underlying syndrome. concerns have been raised over the tongue, high arched palate, weak suck, eye shape, reflexes and low muscle tone. she is 10 weeks and 1 day and is yet to smile or coo. she isnt really following things with her eyes either. we are awaiting chromosomal blood test results but they take weeks. fingers crossed that she is just taking her time and we are worrying over nothing. but referral to physio and occupatiinal therapy should help :)

Attachments

• 20130628_123503.jpg
    20130628_123503.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 11
Aw she is so cute. I hope the test results bring good new, but either was she is so precious.

Hi ladies! I hope everyone is doing well! Wanted to check in and share some more photos of my little lady!

999369_10151741741969839_1888097599_n.jpg

Heres one of my three!
1013135_10151729728859839_1548689076_n.jpg

1003994_10151743298999839_1696829137_n.jpg

My little pumpkin head!
1002458_10151749338964839_1065669812_n.jpg

Hello!!!expecting baby no. 2 and hoping for a baby boy x

Welcome!!! Congrats on your second baby. I'll be sure to add you to the front :) I hope you find this thread helpful :friends:
Do you have a son or a daughter already?

hello ladies, dont get on here very much. how is the pregnancy going Guppy?

afm, my gorgeous little girl is having quite a few issues. she is cows milk intolerant, with severe reflux and sandifers syndrome. life is definitely hard work anyway with three under 5, but these issues are addjng to it. there are some other concerns as well, she protudes her tongue quite significantly, and doctors seem to be in disagreement over whether there is an underlying syndrome. concerns have been raised over the tongue, high arched palate, weak suck, eye shape, reflexes and low muscle tone. she is 10 weeks and 1 day and is yet to smile or coo. she isnt really following things with her eyes either. we are awaiting chromosomal blood test results but they take weeks. fingers crossed that she is just taking her time and we are worrying over nothing. but referral to physio and occupatiinal therapy should help :)

Oh no :hugs: severe reflux is horrid to see your baby face :( One of the saddest times for me. I hope things are going well hon. Your baby girl is just lovely and beautiful. I hope the reflux is improving some :hugs:

Pregnancy is going a bit better now that HG finally decided to leave (though it may be looming again, but much better and not needing meds-finally!). Im almost full term and i cannot believe it! :shock: 35 weeks today...could potentially have a baby in 2 weeks, which is bonnkers to think!

Hi ladies! I hope everyone is doing well! Wanted to check in and share some more photos of my little lady!

999369_10151741741969839_1888097599_n.jpg

Heres one of my three!
1013135_10151729728859839_1548689076_n.jpg

1003994_10151743298999839_1696829137_n.jpg

My little pumpkin head!
1002458_10151749338964839_1065669812_n.jpg

She is so precioius and adorable!! aww :cloud9:

Expecting 10w+3...hoping so so much for a boy!

Congratulations! Will add you to the front :friends: i hope you get yoru boy :cloud9: Is this your first?

How is everyone else doing?
I am currently 35 weeks pregnant and STILL dealing with a sideways LO. UGH. I have been doing every logical and every nutty thing one can think up to get this baby to go vertical but she isn't having any of it :nope: I really hope she flips, but if she doesn't by 37 weeks then it's looking like i'll have a planned CS, instead of a second HB. Blah. It's disappointing and a drastic change of plans, however, I am meeting with a consult on monday to discuss CS options. Really hoping for a "family friendly CS", IF that is what has to happen. So thats makeing me feel much more positive about it. I am still holding out hope that she will get out of the transverse and into the head down (heck i would even take a breech at this point- at least vaginal birth is still an option with that). But i also want to mentally prepare myself in case that cant happen.

We have finally decided on a name..i. think :blush: we have changed it a handful of times but i think we are settling on Eva Victoria.

Hope you all are doing well.
off to update the front with our new bumps on board :friends:

Aww what a lovely name Guppy!!!. Can't believe you're 35 weeks already, that has gone so fast!!. It only seems like last week when you told us you got your BFP!!!.
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, can't wait to see pics of your little princess xxx

Aww what a lovely name Guppy!!!. Can't believe you're 35 weeks already, that has gone so fast!!. It only seems like last week when you told us you got your BFP!!!.
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, can't wait to see pics of your little princess xxx

Thank you hon! :friends:
I cannot wait to meet her either. It's been a really tough pregnancy and im so excited to start a new chapter of our lives. In some ways i feel like i was just TTC yesterday and in others i feel like ive been pregnant forever....super excited...and a bit nervous about having 3 under 3! :shock:

Wow 35 weeks, and lovely name Guppy. I'm having trouble getting my head around the fact that I'm going to be 29 weeks this week!
Hope she moves for you. I have a low placenta that will need to be re-checked and am dreading being told its still too low or moved lower. I want a home birth like I had the last 2 times, but if its still low I wont risk it and will go to hospital. But if its really low that will be a CS which I really hope I don't need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->