Gender Specific Hopefuls

Wow 35 weeks, and lovely name Guppy. I'm having trouble getting my head around the fact that I'm going to be 29 weeks this week!
Hope she moves for you. I have a low placenta that will need to be re-checked and am dreading being told its still too low or moved lower. I want a home birth like I had the last 2 times, but if its still low I wont risk it and will go to hospital. But if its really low that will be a CS which I really hope I don't need.

Motherofboys mine is still too low they said at my 20 week scan it had moved and I seem my consultant 4 weeks later and he done a scan and said no it hasn't moved so will need to re check nearer the time x

The midwife was telling me on thursday that even with a natural delivery it leaves scars on the womb so limits where the placenta can attach and grow, so guess its not uncommon for those who have had a few babies to have a low placenta. She was explaining about how it could move up or further down and how if its too low its a risk of bleeding etc

It's funny you should say that I had a scan before this pregnancy and they asked if I'd had a c section so I'm guessing that's due to bad scar tissue within the womb x

Possibly then, thats the first time I've been told anything like that but I'd assume she knows what shes talking about LOL

Hope the placenta moves up for you both!
I had that with DS2 but luckily it moved out of the way. In most cases it does as the pregnancy progresses, but i understand fears until that is confirmed or not :hugs: hope it happens :hugs:

The midwife was telling me on thursday that even with a natural delivery it leaves scars on the womb so limits where the placenta can attach and grow, so guess its not uncommon for those who have had a few babies to have a low placenta. She was explaining about how it could move up or further down and how if its too low its a risk of bleeding etc

That is very interesting. It does make a lot of sense tho!

My baby flipped head down (ROT, specifically :roll:) a couple of days ago (35+1). It was verified via u/s though im taking the u/s with a grain of salt bc she goes from transverse to ROT back to transverse back to ROT, etc. So she is classed as an unstable lie and bc my womb is so stretched out and bc she is a tiny little thing (30th percentile, currently 4lbs & 15oz), she just has tons of room in there.

So, she is head down. The MWs want me to do belly wrapping to get her to stay that way, so thats what ive been doing...i really hope she decides to come a little early, bc its more anxiety i have due to more time to allow her to flip back to transverse.

I met with the OBGYN about EVC (if its needed) and lets say i am not going that route with this care provider :nope: she said they require you to have an epidural and do it in the OR "in case anything happens". And that they would do it at 37 weeks....ermm...hellz no lol. My MWs on the other hand do a much gentler verision which isn't harmful and doesn't require the use of pain numbing meds, so if i ever needed an ECV i would do that but i will never agree to the extremes that the OBGYN wanted :nope:thankfully, at this point i dont need to worry about it, however, im not out of the woods yet since she is an unstable lie and could flip back to transverse.

Couple of pictures...the first is a profile view of Eva. She wasn't being very photogenic so it's tough to make out. She wouldn't move her first out from in front of her face, silly little girl. But she is adorable and has a cute little button nose and very girly eyes :cloud9:

The second is my bump being wrapped with the Rebozo in hope of keeping this little diva head down...was quite the challenge to put on by myself...will def be getting DHs assistance tomorrow lol

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/image_zps627de7c5.jpg

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/bellywrapping35weeksrebozo_zps3506c65a.jpg

Anyone know how Maybebaby3 is?

I've discovered that although my bump feels pretty small, it would be because all the extra weight has gone to my thighs and butt!

:haha: my ass is growing at astronomical proportions as well :rofl: ugh. lol

im not sure how she is doing...off to stalk once i change a poopy diaper :sick:

This is not something I am used to LOL I usually am all bump and then am in my old clothes within a few weeks. I don't mind a bit of extra weight, its the having to buy bigger clothes or actually attempt to diet and work out if the weight doesn't come off LOL

I've lost over a stone while pregnant but still got plenty to lose after baby comes it will probably drop off you once baby is born x

Seriously hoping for a little girl this time around. Was told I was having a girl by all scans until a surprise finding at 31 weeks!

That must have been hard, even if you didn't have a preference. To have been told girl and bonded with the idea of a daughter, maybe even bought things and named her, then be told boy. I hope you get a little girl this time round.

TTC number 2 next month.

Had GD with DS but all good now

Hoping for a daughter and swaying for one naturally

Welcome ladies! Best of luck with your sway Unexpected!

FirstinFlight-wow, that would be really tough if GD was going on :hugs: i hope you get your girl this time.

:dust:

I am now 38+2 and having every "symptom" in the book of labor for the last 2-3 weeks, but alas, still pregnant and awaiting meeting our sweet girl. On this day in DS2s pregnancy, i woke up to my waters going. W DS1 that didn't happen until nearly 42 weeks, so suffice it to say im slightly discouraged that nothing has happened yet, but i suppose that's to be expected. Im just so anxious to get this labor on the road and meet our last little bundle. I cant believe the time is so near to have her, but at the same time i feel like the days (minutes and hours!) are just dragging along these last couple of weeks.

I was just wondering how you are doing guppy, I figured it was almost time for you to meet your baby girl :) Really hope she doesn't keep you waiting much longer and I'm looking forward to reading your birth story and seeing this much anticipated little lady!!

Wishing you the very best if luck for a quick and smooth labour and delivery :flower:

I was just wondering how you are doing guppy, I figured it was almost time for you to meet your baby girl :) Really hope she doesn't keep you waiting much longer and I'm looking forward to reading your birth story and seeing this much anticipated little lady!!

Wishing you the very best if luck for a quick and smooth labour and delivery :flower:

thank you hon <3

btw, how darn cute is your avatar!?! So adorable!

We picked a super cute girl name we love, I don't think ill be as disappointed with a baby girl now.
Still want blue, but a girl would be nice too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->