• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gender Specific Hopefuls

My grandmother picked Molly Ann and its grown on me, though I may go with Molly Rae after my papaw that passed last year.

awww. Molly is so sweet <3 you cant go wrong w those middle names either :cloud9:

We picked a super cute girl name we love, I don't think ill be as disappointed with a baby girl now.
Still want blue, but a girl would be nice too.

I wanted pink in all my pregnancies but got blue picking a name does help a bit!!
Hope you hear blue though and if not don't be upset just enjoy it and you will get grandsons lol xx

We picked a super cute girl name we love, I don't think ill be as disappointed with a baby girl now.
Still want blue, but a girl would be nice too.

I wanted pink in all my pregnancies but got blue picking a name does help a bit!!
Hope you hear blue though and if not don't be upset just enjoy it and you will get grandsons lol xx

I agree totally w the names helping the GD :hugs: i def think its one of the best coping mechanisms. Gives u something to look forward to. Or at least thats what it did for me w both boys

Having some "but what if its not a boy?" Anxieties. I really thought I was ok, too.

I still have them now and think but its not a girl But ill love him all the same as I'm sure you will with yours boy or girl x

I feel like any second now I'm gonna wake up! Nothing feels real ..I'm so happy!

Congrats on your blue bump!

And Guppy I hope you get to meet your baby girl soon.

Hiya...i'd love to join this thread if thats ok! I am currently expecting baby number 2!...i have a beautiful little boy who is 5 an woul love to have a little girl!! Fingers crossed!! EDD: 18/03/14 XX

Just got back off holiday yesterday, so now I'm starting to think I should get a move on with baby stuff and DS2s birthday, which is 4 days before EDD.
My order for bottles got cancelled! But Asda baby event is on now and I just added some to my shopping, so hoping they don't have some sort of policy where they wont deliver the stuff from the event in the normal shopping LOL
Thinking he may have turned as all the kicks that were in my hips seem to be in my ribs now, unless its just the way his moving.....
How about you?

I've just been to asda and got loads at the baby event lol I'm knackered now like cant wait for him to be here now had loads of bother so been stressed to bits but getting there now ds4 birthday is 2 weeks before induction so got that to sort out too and had all the uniforms to get sorted its all money money money!! Ill be surprised if my little one isn't head down as getting alot of pressure down below when I walk for a bit it feels like he is going to pop out I get movements all over still but its more like he is shifting than kicking (they think he is huge) got a scan in 3 weeks to look at growth x

Well when my shopping came they tried to replace the £10 pack of 6 bottles for a £10.99 pack of 2 bottles!!! So I didn't accept it. Then went on the Asda direct site to order the last or the big twos uniform for back to school and thought I'd have a look and they had the bottles on there, so I ordered the 6 for £10 on there instead LOL
Then I went and ordered him some more clothes as well as I'm feeling a little down. A friend with 3 girls just got a bfp and I feel like whatever she has I'm going to feel hard done by, if she has a girl I'll have to join in with her excitement of all those girly things, if she has a boy, then why did she get what she wanted and I didn't. When I was looking for clothes girls things kept popping up and I just wanted to buy them so much. The boys are really playing up at the moment so its not making changing DHs mind about another any easier. Even though every now and again he hints at one more.
I know I will be ok again soon, and I will love my baby. I guess its normal to have little lapses every now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->