• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gender Specific Hopefuls

Hiya...i'd love to join this thread if thats ok! I am currently expecting baby number 2!...i have a beautiful little boy who is 5 an woul love to have a little girl!! Fingers crossed!! EDD: 18/03/14 XX

Welcome! congrats on your new beany! Hope you get your little girl <3
Will you be finding out the sex or keeping it a surprise?

A friend with 3 girls just got a bfp and I feel like whatever she has I'm going to feel hard done by, if she has a girl I'll have to join in with her excitement of all those girly things, if she has a boy, then why did she get what she wanted and I didn't. When I was looking for clothes girls things kept popping up and I just wanted to buy them so much. The boys are really playing up at the moment so its not making changing DHs mind about another any easier. Even though every now and again he hints at one more.
I know I will be ok again soon, and I will love my baby. I guess its normal to have little lapses every now and then.

I can totally relate I found out the other week that 2 of mine were having girls one has a girl and a boy already the other has 3 boys and is having twins one girl one boy it does make you think why do they get what they want and I don't I thought I was over it but I don't think I totally will be til he is here cause there is still that slight chance if that makes sense!! I know ill love him and I'm ok with him being a him but every so often I get a twang of but I wanted a girl I hate looking at girls clothes and its totally unavoidable when they are right there in front of you as you look at the boys stuff I have got some gorgeous boys things though xx

:hugs: x2

Hiya! Hope you are ok! xx At first we thought we would keep it as a surprise but then my OH decided it was best to find out what we are having...firstly its easier to buy things and secondly...he also deeply wants a little girl and he said he would be shocked if a little boy comes and doesn't want to come across as being disappointed (which I totally understand!) We have to admit we have our hopes up slightly!...honestly though the main thing is, is that bubba is healthy! xx

Thanks for the last couple of days geordie, I'm feeling much better again. Not quite where I was but much more positive.

No bother like I said I feel the same we will be fine in a few weeks once our little bundles are here xx

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is doing well and hopefully lots of gender dreams are coming true.

Got some news - I may actually get a :pink: bump one day. TTC baby #3 with a new partner.

I just got my BFP today so I'd love to join your thread!

I have a 21 month DS and we're hoping for team :pink: this time! :flower:

Hope you ladies are all doing well!

I am officially four days (almost 5 days) "overdue". :brat: i feel like im never going to meet this child!

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is doing well and hopefully lots of gender dreams are coming true.

Got some news - I may actually get a :pink: bump one day. TTC baby #3 with a new partner.

BEst of luck hon! sending you :pink: vibes
:dust:

I just got my BFP today so I'd love to join your thread!

I have a 21 month DS and we're hoping for team :pink: this time! :flower:

Welcome and congrats on your :bfp:!!! how exciting! hope you get your girl :dust:
i will add you to the front x

Thanks guys. Does anyone remember me here from my last pregnancy?

I am officially four days (almost 5 days) "overdue". :brat: i feel like im never going to meet this child!

I have a feeling it's gonna be soon!
My mom used to tell me "it's just like a girl to be late to her party" lol

Me! i do :D
Im so excited for you!!! if you have any questions about having three, ask me! soon i'll have 3 under 3 (well sort of, DS1 turns THREE today!)

I have a feeling it's gonna be soon!
My mom used to tell me "it's just like a girl to be late to her party" lol

:haha: thats funny!
I surely hope so! My first went nearly 42 weeks and my second 38 weeks. I have to admit, i know EDD isn't an expiration date, but having gone an entire month earlier w my second (compared to my first) had me foolishly thinking i *might* go early....TAH! was i wrong!
The thing i keep reminding myself is that DS1 disposition is much more happy go lucky and DS2 is high needs. Obviously there are many reasons for their personality differences, but sometimes i am convinced its bc DS1 baked longer....or at least thats what im telling myself to bring positive light to being currently overdue (hoping she will be more happy-go-lucky and less high needs :lol:)

Im so excited for you!!! if you have any questions about having three, ask me! soon i'll have 3 under 3 (well sort of, DS1 turns THREE today!)

I'm nervous! Really thought 2 would be it but OH is more excited with me and really wants a girl, we've openly talked about having a girl (this will be his 1st and only child with me) is it a big jump?

Happy Birthday to your little man! My DS1 turned 3 on Sunday so not too big a gap there!

I'm nervous! Really thought 2 would be it but OH is more excited with me and really wants a girl, we've openly talked about having a girl (this will be his 1st and only child with me) is it a big jump?

Happy Birthday to your little man! My DS1 turned 3 on Sunday so not too big a gap there!

hey if you guys are comfortable w your decision, thats all that matters!
My first two are 17 months apart. DS2 and this baby will be about 18 months apart (or 19 at this rate :dohh:)

Are you going to sway at all? If so i def recommend gender dreaming site over ingender ANY day of the week! (very different information, and much more accurate from GD than IG)

Hi pinkribbon, I remember you being on here when I first joined the GD forum. Not sure if you were still pregnant or not. Hope you get your pink bump. For me going from 2 to 3 was a breeze. I'm told once you get past that it gets easier to make the transition as well. Hoping thats true as baby boy number 4 is due in 6 weeks! But for me, my 3rd just slotted right in to what we were all doing already. He was born the month after DS1s 4th birthday. So although not as small a gap as Guppy, I'm just the other side of what you will hopefully end up with if you get your bfp soon.

Guppy I hope she arrives soon. I'm currently in the '6 weeks doesn't seem long enough to get sorted and everything washed and all the jobs I need to do done' stage (I have bought EVERYTHING now though) and the '6 weeks is far too long to wait to meet my baby, especially as it could be 8 weeks!'

thank ya hon :friends:
I seriously got everything done by 37ish weeks (bc dummy me thought maybe id have an early baby HAHAHA these kids love to keep ya guessing!) And now i sit on my duff board outta my mind
Should have known...that darn Murphy and his stupid law!

I'm convinced this one will be very late. I still want everything done asap though. I'm far too organized over exciting things, then leave other things till the last minute LOL

Going from 2 to 3 is a breeze and pink ribbon I remember you when I first joined and then had the mc I'm like you though I had my 4 with someone else and new partner wanted one so I agreed to one we both wanted a girl but its a blue bump I think I can't carry girls just with having4 boys then 4mcs then carrying this baby ok I'm just destine to have boys this is my OH 1st and only child as I won't be having anymore its been to hard with this one and id have another boy I bet I hope you get your girl this time round xxx

Guppy I would be trying anything and everything to get baby out its not good going over some people have said that nipple stimulation and a foot massage (check out YouTube for the one that starts labour) then sex have worked wonders 2 nights of all them things and baby has came its worth a try x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->