Gender Specific Hopefuls

Hope you get your girl, Iloveyou.

My scan is a week tomorrow. Nervous, but I have a big feeling I'm having a girl. We'll see. I'll be sad if not :(

xoxox

My scan is a week tomorrow. Nervous, but I have a big feeling I'm having a girl. We'll see. I'll be sad if not :(

xoxox

Thank you!

And good luck!! I hope everything turns out for you. =)

xoxox

Good luck hun!! Please update!:hugs:xxxxxx

My auntie made me laugh yesterday girls. She asked what gender I'd prefer, and I said girl. She then went on to look at my bum and back and said "You're having a girl" :haha:.
And my mum - who wanted me to have a boy said yesterday "I actually think you're having a girl to be honest".
Hope they are both right! Will keep you all updated!
xoxox

:dance: Wed is just around the corner!
Thats hilarious about your aunt. :haha: i can envision an older person being very detailed with looking and being very serious :haha:

Anyone fancy guessing :pink: or :blue:? I had another scan today at 28+4.

Attachments

• babyface.jpg
    babyface.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 7
:dance: Wed is just around the corner!
Thats hilarious about your aunt. :haha: i can envision an older person being very detailed with looking and being very serious :haha:

Haha, me too! Hope these few days don't drag.
xoxox

pinkribbon, i can't tell with that photo...dont know the skull theory. Can you believe you could be finding out in as little as 10 weeks?! so exciting!

pinkribbon, i can't tell with that photo...dont know the skull theory. Can you believe you could be finding out in as little as 10 weeks?! so exciting!

I'm really convinced it's a boy, to the point I'm scared I won't bond if it is a girl. Contrary Mary I can't win :rofl: doesn't seem real that it's such a small time to wait!

pinkribbon: They didn't tell you the gender?

I'm staying team :yellow: just curious to know poeple's opinions.

So that was something that DH and i talked about for when get pregnant w #3. We are still on the fence...we have two boys, we dont live near family and friends, no one threw us a babyshower for #2 or sent us any gifts. So if we didn't find out and ended up having a girl we we need to get some money for girl clothing, though a small amount of the boys old clothes are gender neatural...but not very much ...plus if i have a girl she is going to be the girliest girl ever :haha: So theres that, however, i was depressed and upset that we were having a boy. i spent my entire pregnancy angry about it and i didn't want to give birth again, and experience all of that pain just for another boy. So that anxiety was produced from finding out. So we just arn't sure. If we found out and it was a girl, then we would be over the moon with joy and it would have been totally worth it....if we find out and its another boy, tbh, i think im going to react badly....so part of me doesn't want to find out, the other part does...and im just not sure what to do.

Ohh I see. :) How many weeks are you? I'm 13.

I wish I could help you, but I don't know the skull theory nor do I go on anything for gender guessing expect by the male or female bits :)

Are you sure you want to stay team yellow? Isn't the suspense killing you? LOL! :hugs:

So that was something that DH and i talked about for when get pregnant w #3. We are still on the fence...we have two boys, we dont live near family and friends, no one threw us a babyshower for #2 or sent us any gifts. So if we didn't find out and ended up having a girl we we need to get some money for girl clothing, though a small amount of the boys old clothes are gender neatural...but not very much ...plus if i have a girl she is going to be the girliest girl ever :haha: So theres that, however, i was depressed and upset that we were having a boy. i spent my entire pregnancy angry about it and i didn't want to give birth again, and experience all of that pain just for another boy. So that anxiety was produced from finding out. So we just arn't sure. If we found out and it was a girl, then we would be over the moon with joy and it would have been totally worth it....if we find out and its another boy, tbh, i think im going to react badly....so part of me doesn't want to find out, the other part does...and im just not sure what to do.

My logic is that when the baby is born it really won't matter because I'll be so filled with love any preference will go out the window. I'd also have to deal with people's comments about trying again for a girl (this is our last) if baby's a boy as I've had some already when they don't even know the sex whereas once baby is born they're less likely to bring up negative stuff. Plus it's fun to hear everyone's guesses and reasoning how it MUST be a girl or MUST be a boy :haha:

Honestly, I think it's a boy, but the more time moves on I'm finding i'm really okay with that and it's more worrying about the daughter bond I'll miss than wanting a baby girl. Does that make any sense?

Ohh I see. :) How many weeks are you? I'm 13.

I wish I could help you, but I don't know the skull theory nor do I go on anything for gender guessing expect by the male or female bits :)

Are you sure you want to stay team yellow? Isn't the suspense killing you? LOL! :hugs:

I'm 28+5 so almost there! Might aswell wait it out! I'm tempted but with a low lying placenta there's a chance I might need a section and the surprise is keeping me going, also my original reason for staying team :yellow: I've just explained above ^

I have another scan in 4 weeks so temptation will be there again no doubt! Feel like deep down I already know it's a boy anyway though.

pinkribbon: If it makes you feel any better, my sister and brother in law have five children ages from 10 to 1 year. All boys. They kept trying for a girl but got a boy every time. My Sister in law wants a girl so bad, but they are unsure if it's really worth trying for baby #6. (Honestly, I don't think they have the space, money or time for another but that's my personal opinion.)

Apparently, my brother in law only has male sperm it seems like!

I know what you mean on a personal level, I really want a girl. :( It would balance out my family perfectly and I am dying to do the dresses and such.

pinkribbon: If it makes you feel any better, my sister and brother in law have five children ages from 10 to 1 year. All boys. They kept trying for a girl but got a boy every time. My Sister in law wants a girl so bad, but they are unsure if it's really worth trying for baby #6. (Honestly, I don't think they have the space, money or time for another but that's my personal opinion.)

Apparently, my brother in law only has male sperm it seems like!

I know what you mean on a personal level, I really want a girl. :( It would balance out my family perfectly and I am dying to do the dresses and such.

My OH is one of 4 boys, I really think if we were to keep going I'd just have boy after boy, and I wouldn't take the chance having another child JUST for gender. The ultimate reason we tried for this baby was because we wanted another child, it's just a preference that they are female but I really doubt they are.

Saying that, she measured baby's legs and we got a bum shot, you know like they show in potty shots? Baby had legs slightly open and I saw nothing. Either the angle was wrong so we couldnt see the dangle or there is a chance it's a she? What do you reckon? Would a boy be really obvious at 28 going on 29 weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->