Gender Specific Hopefuls

Thanks girls!
Don't know what I'd do without you!
xoxox

Can't wait to hear the news, Becca. I hope your scan is lovely :D

hi ladies just hoped i could join ?

i already have 3 boys and now pregnant with no4 (only 6 weeks) but i am already convinced it's another boy feeling the same as with the last 3 so far.
tired and sick sick sick !
i did try to "sway" but only very lightly . i followed some tips on the ingender website but i am not sure if i even believe in swaying as for every one person who got the gender choice another person didn't and it seems the more you have of one sex the more unlikely you are to then get a different one.

i will be finding out the sex, although obviously i still have a long time to wait. but it's already driving me crazy as i was very disappointed after each 20 week scan in all 3 previous pregnancy but as each time a little worse.
but this is my last so what will be will be, i guess

anyway it's nice to talk to people who feel the same way :thumbup:

Sorry about your loss hunny :hugs:.

I'm getting nervous now. Wednesday seems so close. I really hope it's a girl. I really do.
xoxox

Fingers crossed for both of us wanting our pink bumps on Wednesday:hugs:

Thanks ladies, I'm excited and nervous, I want my pink bundle as this will be my only child.

Lady, welcome! Hope you find it comfortable here. I sure do :)

xoxox

Welcome, Lady!

Miley, I hope your scan goes well too! I can't wait to hear back from you and Becca tomorrow :D

Welcome ladywright123! I hope this is your girl! :hugs: Ive add ya to the front :flower:

Best of luck today Miley! Cant wait to find out what you are having :dance:

Becca, how did everything go?

I've been checking all day for gender updates!! Come on scan ladies :haha:

:haha: me too :rofl: gotta live vicariously through you girl until I am preggo again! :blush:

oh im counting down with you! haha i'll def be stalking :haha:

I'm stalking! Already checking this every time someone updates :haha:

Hey ladies! :flower:

I got my girl! I'm SO freakin' happy! I'm in love with my daughter ♥

Here's her little bits, she spread her legs like "Look mummy, you got me!"

https://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/Rebeccastarrr/daughter1.jpg

:yipee: :pink: :yipee: :pink:

HUGE congrats to both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so thrilled for you all. I cant imagine what that feeling is like. It must be pure bliss! :wohoo:

Becca so what did you do whilist TTC :haha: ive got to plan! LOL (Miley, i saw your response in the other thread :thumbup:)

PS my favorite part of this thread is adding the :yipee: emoticon to the front :haha:

Erm, well I worked out we had DTD 3 days before I ovulated, don't know if that worked and he was the more 'vigorous' lover :haha:.
But it was relaxed and fun! I didn't orgasm either :blush:.

I'm SO happy, I can't even begin to describe it.
xoxox

Oh bless! I've been silently stalking. So so happy for you both!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->