Gender Specific Hopefuls

Okay, we've come up with one name, and we're not even sure about that! Lily Karen C[other halfs last name].
xoxox

Cute i really like that name! It flows well!

Ladies, so nervous!
I had an appt. yesterday with a specalist. Turns out i have 3rd degree bladder prolapse, 2nd degree rectal prolapse, and 2nd degree uterine prolapse...and the kicker....Endometrosis which has spread onto my cervix and vagina which is why :sex: is so very painful (on top of the prolapses into my vagina). Endo gets worse as time goes on, and the prolapse cannot be fixed without surgery.....so in light of recent findings, dh and i have decided to NTNP until January. I am still BFing and i dont have my cycles yet, but i really hope it shows soon. Im so nervous to have 3 under 3! but i think given the circumstances it will be in our best interest. If i dont get pregnant by Jan. we are going to move onto TTC. ....we are doing lots of stuff now to gender sway as far as diet and pH goes....hope it works, but i need to know that i at least tried!

hoping to add everyones kiddies to the front....my two have been little puss in boots today so havn't gotten the chance yet.

Oh dear Guppy, I don't even know the ins and outs of what that actually means just the basic jist but it sounds bloody complicated! Have to say I would be doing the same and bringing the dates forward for last baby, as once you have the baby you can go ahead with treatments and procedures and such! Hope all goes smoothly from now anyway, or at least as much as is possible!

I love the name, Becca!

Guppy, I'm sorry to hear that :(

Hi! I'm new here. I have two boys 4&6 finally pregnant with our third after a year and a half of trying and praying were on team pink!

welcome cckarting! Congrats on your new beany :cloud9: hope you are on team :pink: this time!

Okay, ive gotten all of the recently stated kiddies updated on the front page. I need to find time this weekend to look through the rest.

Congratulations on all the new pinkie expectees! Send some of your pink magic my way!

I really like the updated front page! Good job Guppy!

Thanks for updating the front page, Guppy! It looks great :)

Welcome cckarting! When do you find out which team you're on?

Hi! I'm new here. I have two boys 4&6 finally pregnant with our third after a year and a half of trying and praying were on team pink!

Congratulations cckarting, i remember you from months ago, from the TTC board. We both finally made it to the other side and coincidentally "gender disappointment" :wink wink:

Lol! Hi all thanks for the warm welcome. We won't find out until around thanksgiving! I'm already flipping out we're going to disappoint everyone if we have another boy, including sh :(

hoping it's a girl cc :hugs:

You guys are going to think we are nuts :lol: but we tested our pH levels. According to the ingender site, the female pH should be 4-4.5 (more acidic) and the male pH should be more like 7-7.5 (more alkaline, but not too much). These levels are optimal for :pink:. Well we just did them. Mine is somewhere between 3.0-4.5 Its hard to tell but im eyeballing it to be about 3.5 So its not too far off and could possibly be 4, but its hard to guess with the colors and stuff. So its a little too acidic, but its not far off. Just cant be crazy acidic otherwise all the :spermy: die.....dh on the other hand....lets just say its TOTALLY his "fault" that we have boys :haha: The on pH test strip, tested from 6.2-8.4. It was SOOOOO pink, like his pH level wasn't even on the chart for it. (that indicate high alkaline, which sways :blue:) So then we tried the other pH test and it seems to be somewhere between 7.5-8.5 im going to say its around 8. The first one we used for him had bad reviews online with it being inaccurate. So im just going to assume the second one was better....DH is bummed that is has to change his diet :dohh: hahaha this is redic, i know :blush: but might as well give it all we got, right?!

I don't think you're crazy at all. I tried to get my hands on some PH strips for testing cervical mucous and couldn't find any. Not even to test urine ph! Grr. I read on ingender that urine PH in early pregnancy can indicate whether you're having a boy or a girl (which I don't really believe, since it changes with your diet through the day). But, as my midwife noted at my appointment on Thursday, my PH was acidic. We'll see if it means anything lol.

Just following on from PP, I tested my urine in early pregnancy and it said boy, and I've got a girl, so you're right, it's not accurate. Don't know about the CM thing, I thought it was down to the chromesones of the sperm(?) what sex it would be but good luck, it's worth a try!! xxx

Someone predicted I was having a girl. I hope she is right! I hadn't even told her i was pregnant she had a feeling I was! Due in may :)

That would be awesome kitta!!!

Well the theory with the pH at ovulation is that Y sperm die easier than X sperm. More acidic environments means the the Y sperm die off first, leaving the X sperm so they have a better chance of fertilizing the egg.

I had a questionable OPK yesterday. I havn't had any cycles since giving birth bc im BFing. But we :sex: anyways, just in case. I had a temp increase. Could you guys give me your opinion on this? If i actually ov.ed or not. (i should be about to confirm in the coming days with BBT-hopefully but i cosleep so dont know how well that will go)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/1172269-please-tell-me-you-think-lots-opks.html

and heres my chart (the temps are crazy bc of BF and i havn't had any cycles since giving birth, but FF made me end the cycle bc it was too long :blush:)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Guppy051708/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I don't think it's positive yet but I've had a bit of trouble with opk's. Thought I didn't ovulate but clearly I was wrong :-D good luck!

I'm with PP. I was testing throughout the cycle I got pregnant, as well as checking CM and cervical changes, all indicating that I was NOT ovulating. Absolutely no changes, and no positive OPK.

I also had two rise and falls with my temps. o_O But I'm definitely pregnant!

But it doesn't look like it's quite there, although the fade pattern is questionable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->