Gender Specific Hopefuls

Im changing the front page a little, to reflect what gender ppl already have....it's a process :lol:

Thanks! I have to read the entire way through this thread (and sometimes stalk ppls siggys :rofl:) to get the info. DS2 just woke up from nap, so i need a break, but hopefully i'll finish it tonight :D

That's great news you two! I'm a bit late replying as I had a friend call round and what great news to come back to!

Bet you are both on :cloud9:

Any names yet? :)

Here she is our little Florence

Attachments

• florence 3.jpg
    florence 3.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 4
  • florence1.jpg
    florence1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 5
  • florence2.jpg
    florence2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2
Becca and Miley, so happy for you! Enjoy your princesses xx

Congratulations to the team pinks!! So thrilled that you got what you wanted! :)

YAY Miley and Becca!!! SOO happy for you two :D

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Oh, SLC, can you plz add my 2 beautiful girls to the front page? I love the icons you chose :D

Guppy, in front of my mine will you please put: girl, boy, boy? (As those are the genders I have already :D)

Hopefully I will be team pink this time. I think i'll cry if I'm having another boy :/

Congratulations to the princesses :happydance:

Now send all that unused maleness my way please :haha:

Thanks guys! No names here, just a middle name which is Karen for us. We keep going over names and saying "No, don't like". Ugh, we got a boys name SO easy! :haha:

Congratulations Miley and Becca on your pink news! Must be the day for it, as a friend of mine who already has 2 boys just had her scan today and she's expecting twin girls!

I am just a few days off my due date with #4. Am on team yellow and already have 3 girls. Will be back to update when bub makes an arrival. Hope the good luck continues, however it's blue I'd like to see!

(Guppy, great job on the list. I already have 3 DDs)

Could one boy and two girls (twins) be added to the front page next to my name please. Hoping for another boy next x

Hey guppy thanks for adding me to the list :) I also have a beautiful DD if you want to add that too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->