Gender Specific Hopefuls

yeah, im wondering if my body just geared up and then didn't end up ov.ing ...but guess the next couple days will tell...im convinced I didnt but guess its possible.

Guppy, don't give up though!! Keep bding and Testing if you're able to! Hopefully this is your month.

all the tests i've done so far say girl ring, baking soda, chinese gender ect. I dont want to get my hopes up and be crushed if it's another boy.......

Hiya ladies,

How are we all?

When do you start TTC again, Guppy?

xoxox

all the tests i've done so far say girl ring, baking soda, chinese gender ect. I dont want to get my hopes up and be crushed if it's another boy.......

My advise to you is to not get any kind of hope from those tests. They are not real, not scientific, not accurate. They are definitely fun to do, but don't set your heart into any of them. All they do is make you wish even harder for the gender you want. Only do the for entertainment value! :hugs: I don't want you to be crushed either, if it's a boy. Try to keep your spirits up, until you know for sure, you still have a good 50% chance of having your little baby girl :) :hugs: :flower:

Only thing that has been right for me both times round is the Chinese gender prediction test, worked for my DD and this time round saying girl :) Baking soda and ring test were wrong saying boy.

It's my youngest child's birthday today! My "baby" is four today. Time sure does fly! My daughter is 7 (birthday in November), than I have two sons: ages 5 (birthday in November) and today, 4! I sure would love to complete my family by bringing in a little girl in five months. Thinking this might be my last child, a girl would "seal" the ending of my child bearing years nicely.

Only thing that has been right for me both times round is the Chinese gender prediction test, worked for my DD and this time round saying girl :) Baking soda and ring test were wrong saying boy.

Chinese gender test was wrong for me so many times. LOL. I think it's a hoax, made up calendar and if it's lucky, it gets it right. LOL. Think of how many millions of women have children each year, it's gotta good 50% chance of being right. I think the accuracy of it is if I were to be blindfolded, spin, and then reach my hand in a bowl of tickets that each said "boy" or "girl". I pull one out, and it says BOY or GIRL. LOL! I think that's how accurate the GPT is, in my opinion. But, it's so much fun playing around on it anyways! :haha::winkwink:

the Chinese gender was right for my first, wrong with my second, and also says girl this time too. I heard of some hair thing where if your first child has a point at the back it was to be the opposite of what you had and if it was straight across it was to be the same as you had, but that was wrong for me too. I am wishing for a girl, but i'm guessing it's just another boy. I don't have any ms or anything pretty close to my other two pregnancies so i'm guessing boy.

Hi Guppy could i be removed from the expecting list please. My little bean didnt stick :-(
Ill guess we will try again in a few months xx

the Chinese gender was right for my first, wrong with my second, and also says girl this time too. I heard of some hair thing where if your first child has a point at the back it was to be the opposite of what you had and if it was straight across it was to be the same as you had, but that was wrong for me too. I am wishing for a girl, but i'm guessing it's just another boy. I don't have any ms or anything pretty close to my other two pregnancies so i'm guessing boy.

I checked out my boys hairlines too. My first is straight across, and my second was a boy so it was right for him. My second's hairline comes to a point, so it says girl. We'll find out in November lol!

So sorry to hear about your loss Jadey. :hugs:

my first has a point so second should have been girl. got another boy. his hairline is straight which would mean boy. so i should have had boy girl boy. but i have two boys and no idea what this one is!

I'm sorry Jadey :hugs:

Can someone explain the hairline thing please :haha:

ok how it's suppose to go is you look at the back of your childs hairline by the neck if their hair comes to a point your next child is suppose to be the opposite gender of what you have. If your child has a hairline straight across your suppose to have the same gender. I've heard it's suppose to be really accurate but it wasn't for me at all!

I've just tried to look at my son's and because he has a big mop of curly hair I really can't even tell! :dohh:

lol my boys have short and straight hair. I don't believe any of it though! everyone says they think i'm having a girl but i think it's just cuz they want it so bad there hoping it is.....

I think everyone wants me to have a boy so they can say HA you will never have a daughter. Well maybe not everyone but this one person in particular....

SLC- haapy birthday to your LO :cake: Hope you get your girl.

Hope you get your girl hun :dust: im so scared of that too, when my times comes :hugs:

When do you start TTC again, Guppy?

Well, we are currently "NTNP" and if dont get my cycles back (im BFing right now and dont seem to have them) then we will start hardcore TTC in January. [that way DS2 is about 1 yr old if i have to wean...praying i wont have to though]. Ive been charting since he was born though as prevention. So im just going to keep charting. Ive been taking opks just to see if im going to ov. or not (so it kind of seems like TTC :dohh: lol)

Hi Guppy could i be removed from the expecting list please. My little bean didnt stick :-(
Ill guess we will try again in a few months xx

My condolences :hugs: always here for you hun :friends:

ok how it's suppose to go is you look at the back of your childs hairline by the neck if their hair comes to a point your next child is suppose to be the opposite gender of what you have. If your child has a hairline straight across your suppose to have the same gender. I've heard it's suppose to be really accurate but it wasn't for me at all!

DS1 has a point in the back. #2 was also :blue:
DS2 has a straight hairline....hmm...wonder if it will work opposite for me...heres to hoping #3 is a GIRL!

Has anyone tried the Intelligender Urine test? I tried that with both my kids, and they both said boy, so it actually was accurate. The Chinese gender chart also said :blue: both times....it says girl from now until January....that gives me a little hope :haha: (but i understand this stuff is just for fun).

I went through every old wives tale there was. With both pregnancies almost all of them said girl (there were a few boys, but not many). I did about 45 of them....obviously they were wrong since i have 2 boys :dohh: ...all of this stuff is fun to do though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->