Gender Specific Hopefuls

well im due in two weeks. Not sure what the gender is but scared its another boy. I already have four would just like a little bit of pink in my life.

any thoughts on the skull....its ok to say boy might as well prepare myself.

I dont know anything (at all) about the skull theory, but i do know that your babys skull looks a lot different than both of my boys did! FXed for you!

I try to convince myself that since my morning sickness seems to be worse this time that it cooooould be a girl. But I know deep down it's 100% wishful thinking. Again, I try to tell myself because my placenta was posterior with both boys and anterior this time that maybe just maybe it's a girl (have read a lot online of mom's with two boys then a girl having the same deal), but again... I'm pretty sure I'm just wishful thinking.

About 7 weeks+ before I'll hopefully know!

i think its all chance and has to do with various variables. ....i had an anterior placenta with both of my boys BUT i also have a tilted uterus so im sure that plays a part in it. i also think whatever puts your mind at ease and gives you hope is a great thing. All of us GD ladies could use some hope, so if it gives you that peace then chase after it girl!

everything keeps telling me girl. all the old wives tales, the ramzie method, gendermaker, and everyone saying it's a girl. I feel like it's falsely getting my hopes up. For me it would be much better to have them say boy and accept it and be super surprised if its a girl. than everyone to say it's a girl and all the tests and it ends up another boy........

^true. Thats what happened with me. I cried immediatly after we left the scan when they told us :blue: ....im really scared TTC. I hope i dont sound like a horrible person, but honestly if i could look into a crystal ball and could know if #3 was a boy, we would be done with kids right now. Id rather just have 2 boys than throw a third child into the mix if its not going to be a girl. We would be done with 2, its all we can really handle since we dont have friends and family around, but i really want a mother-dauther relationship, so thats the only reason why we are trying for #3.

My MS was terrible bad, still is sometimes. My little girl likes making mummy sick :haha:
xoxox

cckarting-I know exactly what you mean! Everyone keeps saying "it'll be a girl, don't worry", and I keep obsessing over all the OWT's and theories out there... It will all be for nothing in the end, whether it's a boy or girl!! And it would be easier if people said "It could go either way! You just have to wait and see" or something. Instead of reinforcing my hopes that are based and nothing... But hey, I continue to cling. It's all I can do to pass the time I suppose?

Guppy-You don't sound like a horrible person at all. If #2 had been a girl, I wouldn't be pregnant right now. I had always pictured myself with 3 children either way, but my first son is quite the handful. He would honestly be better off as an only child, or one other sibling. The fact that he says he wants a sister SO BADLY just increases my anxiety to make me feel like this baby needs to be a girl in order for him to bond properly and accept another sibling.
I think it goes without saying that regardless of gender we will love our past and future children without falter. I wasn't overly upset when finding out Teagen was a boy, surprised certainly, upset, not really. I could try one more time. If this baby is a boy, then it WILL be okay. It has to be?! What option is there?! It's just hard to let go of something that is so deeply important to you. But the ladies in this forum know that all to well.

I try to remind myself that whoever my children turn out to be, and regardless of their gender they're meant to be here, and they're meant to be ours. :flower:

Not going to lie though... If this baby is a girl.... I'm going to throw a party! :haha:

Well I think out of all of us at least one or two should get a girl lol

Even if some of us don't get our girls... WE'RE ALL INVITED!! :cake: We'll have virtual cake!

Can I join the party too to cheer you all on!! I want you all to feel how I'm feeling with my little man :happydance::cloud9::happydance:

so excited you finally got your little man bigmomma they truly are amazing! A big party sounds like an great plan to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->