Gender Specific Hopefuls

Ooooo, good idea! If my bump turns blue I will SO bring the cake :D

^yess! LOL this is going to be a blast...just need to get knocked up :rofl:

i wish we were all expecting at the same time that way we could find out at the same time.

^yess! LOL this is going to be a blast...just need to get knocked up :rofl:

i wish we were all expecting at the same time that way we could find out at the same time.

That would have been awesome! So I guess what we're looking at is a giant party to celebrate BABIES!

O hope I get to join you with a pink one. Someone said by the ramzi theory it's a girl. 14 weeks until we find out.

I've also had two people confirm that we should be expecting a girl by the Ramzi theory! I want to believe it soo soo sooooooooooooo badly!!! I hope beyond hope that it proves true for us!!!

It's the side the placenta is on at 6 weeks. Has to be at 6 weeks and has to be the placenta, not the fetus.

I don't have a date yet. But I have an appointment with my midwife next week and I'm going to ask her to book it for my 18th week, which if she does will be between the 12th-16th of November! So long away!

i love i will be due for my scan that week too! I go next thurs for my 13 week check up and said 5 weeks after that i'd have my gender scan, and to make sure my pocket of fluid is gone. I hope they do another scan next week since i've been bleeding again this week.....who knows though. I was told girl with ramzi too! i dunno if i should believe it or not.....

doing alright, how you doing beccax? Just going along reaching 12 weeks tomorrow, and dr appt on the 4th.

It's the side the placenta is on at 6 weeks. Has to be at 6 weeks and has to be the placenta, not the fetus.

Oh I haven't a clue about that, didn't get a scan that early and my placenta is over the o/s anyway so neither left nor right I guess :shrug:

i love i will be due for my scan that week too! I go next thurs for my 13 week check up and said 5 weeks after that i'd have my gender scan, and to make sure my pocket of fluid is gone. I hope they do another scan next week since i've been bleeding again this week.....who knows though. I was told girl with ramzi too! i dunno if i should believe it or not.....

That's awesome, I just went to check and we're 3 days apart! Sweeet! You'll know before me for sure either way, because I'll get my scan (hopefully that week!!) then will have to call my midwife in 3 days or so to wait for the results. It's going to KILL me! I hope you're bleeding is nothing serious!!

I so want to believe the Ramzi theory, so so so so sooooooooooooo badly. There are some other signs it could be a girl... But until I have her in my arms I probably won't be 100% sure. Even if the ultrasound was to say girl.

it's weird there's one lady on the ramzi board that said something about it all being reverse so i don't know if that means that my results should be opposite of what i was told or not?? i'm so confused on all of it. I dunno what to think i don't want to get my hopes up, but at the same time i really do think this could be a girl this time. i do have lack of ms but this is so different from either of my boys. They were both conceived on a one night occation, and this one took us a year and a half. I'm having crazy bleeding, never bled in a preg before, i want CANDY all the time, i never cared if i ate candy or not. I'm just scared i'm going to disappoint everyone if we have another boy. this anxiety is killing me!

Aww. It's reverse if it was an abdominal ultrasound. I just went back and checked yours in the thread, and you said yours was a transvaginal scan, so it would be true to what you see rather than mirrored! So it was on the left! =)

My morning sickness is actually much worse this time! I had it with both the boys, and (broken record here) it was so easily controlled with one diclectin before bed and I was good as long as I got the pill. If I didn't, I was throwing up for days until it built up again.

NOW! I'm taking 2-3 before and 2-3 more upon waking up and I'm STILL sick all day and sometimes throwing up. I'm exhausted!! And YESSSSSSSS! I'm craving candy all the time! I always crave chocolate naturally, but now I want skittles, and gummy candies and candy candy candy! I keep stopping myself from buying it because I am a chubby bunny as it is, and diabetes runs in our family.. So I don't want to overdue it and make a higher chance of gestational diabetes lol!

I feel like mine could be a girl, but I thought that with my second son so I don't trust my intuition much anymore.

Have you had any dreams?! I always dreamt girl with my boys, and I've so far dreamt of just boys?! Weird!

I have had some dreams but i can never tell the sex of the baby? or if i do i'm having twins and one's a boy and one's a girl, or once they couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl. And i crave candy all the time, and i'm not a candy person much at all! I want those gummy peaches all time time! my dh bought the c store near our house out of peaches lol!

That's so strange about your dreams! Maybe it's due to the confusion of your desire, and being afraid to let yourself believe it would be a girl? I think that's what my problem is. In the first several weeks I just kept telling myself I wouldn't get a girl, I'm so nice to myself! Lol.

So there was a sale at a private ultrasound place around town, so I just booked what I hope will be a gender confirmation appointment! Since at our routine scans we don't get to see the "parts". I thought and thought about it.. Thinking I could save the money and go with what they say, if they say anything. Then I realized I'm not going to be confident either way with what they say unless I see it myself! So it's booked. November.27th @ 1:00pm! Ekk.

oh fun! we don't have anything like that here. I would have already booked 2-3 appts! I dunno i'm guessing that's what it is about my dreams, i keep telling myself the same things about it's going to be a boy and were not going to have any girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->