Gender Specific Hopefuls

Ladies, I am getting so nervous that when I think about my scan I start to feel physically ill!! Not only do I have the intense anxiety about gender, but the health of the baby has been on my mind SO much. I hope I'm not sensing something wrong!

As far as gender, DH had 2 dreams that it was a girl and is super convinced that it is. In some ways that's GREAT. If it is another girl he seems ready for it. I'm on the fence still, but am leaning girl. I've had dreams both ways, including a dream where my baby was born with NO genitalia, girl or boy. I don't know what THAT is supposed to mean, lol. Maybe it means that subconsciously I wish that gender was no issue and my baby was just a baby? Who knows, but I'm so nervous. Wednesday morning is so close now!

Every time I think about the ultrasound where we could find out it makes me nauseous!! So I know what you mean! I honestly wish gender didn't matter to me at all. I'm jealous of people who have no feeling of gender disappointment.. But I know a lot of those people either have one of each, or plan to have more children.

The ultrasounds you can book here yourself, for gendering more specifically can only be booked 20 weeks and beyond! So like I said, I HOPE I will already know. But I will get to confirm it and see it myself. My husband won't get to come because he works that day and the spaces were SUPER limited. But that's okay, it's only 5-15 minutes.

wamommy-I'm sure everything will go great with your ultrasound! Don't be too nervous. Just focus on the fact that you get to see your little one. =)

Bought and IntelliGender test today! Going to give it a go tomorrow morning! So pricey my gosh!

i thought you were doing the gendermaker?? did you chance your mind or are you doing both? I did intelligender last time i was preg. so conflicted right now about if i should try it again or not, it was wrong last time....

I am doing both! I ordered a gendermaker on ebay, and then a local shop ordered in IntelliGender, so I bought one. $54 LATER!! Yikes! Pretty sad that a "gender prediction test", that as far as I'm concerned has 50/50 odds costs nearly as much as my gender assessment ultrasound will cost. And that's pretty much certain I will know the correct gender. Ah well, all in good fun to pass the weeks!

Apparently my gendermaker has not made it out of Hollywood yet.. Since Monday. O_O Grrr.

That's AWFUL! It gave you a girl result and then you confirmed boy? I'm not going to believe the result either way. But I am pretty darn certain I will get a boy result. Not sure why.

So I was just talking to my mom and she said the doctor an make a pretty good guess at the gender based on the heart beat. Has anyone ever heard this before? She said the doctors guessed both me and my brother correctly based on the heartbeat alone.

supposedly if it has a higher hr above 140 a girl below 140 boy. but with both my boys there hb were in the high 150's to low 160's. this baby has been in the low 170's so we'll see. I cant believe its taking that long i got y gendermaker in a few days time! and the intellegender here is only 30 dollars! ya it told me girl at 18 weeks or so and found t at 20 no doubt boy!

I feel bad admitting it, but I don't really know what my first son's heart rate was at any time during the pregnancy lol. Oops. My second I have the records here this is what it says:

15 weeks-150's
19 weeks-156
24 weeks-148
29 weeks-135
33 weeks-142
36 weeks-146
37 weeks-154
38 weeks-146
39 weeks-152
40 weeks-138

There's a variation of about 20bmp here or there?

This little ones heartbeat was 184 at our 8 week 5 day ultrasound. But they start off fast as my second guy at around the same time 8 weeks 3 days his heartbeat was like 171bmp, so quite a bit faster. But the majority are over 140bmp. O_O And he is quite the little boy lol.

I've read that it's not a very accurate way to guess gender?

don't feel bad, i don't know specifics i just know about where they were, and i don't think they changed to much throughout. hoping to get my scan date thursday!!

I took gendermaker and it said girl, I am supposed to be having a section between 38-39 weeks so in about 5 weeks time. I'll let you know who we get :haha:

I have a good feeling about you pinkribbon! I think you'll get your girl. =)

So did IntelliGender... Results are inconclusive for me.. I'm going to post pictures.

https://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k512/ChantayaR/598863_10151184442829839_1478425242_n.jpg

The liquid looks green what does that mean? Please tell me your pee isn't green :rofl:

I'll post the gendermaker I took when I get on the computer cause I have a photo of my result.

Green would be boy. I was sure I would get a boy result. And was surprised that it remained pretty much unchanged until about 10 seconds before the 5 minute mark. Then all the stuff started to fall to the bottom and made it look dark. But the liquid does ACTUALLY look yellow still. o_O WEIRDDDDDDD. I emailed them, I'm sure they'll say boy.

The bottom picture does look green, but it does really look like the first picture. The first was taken at 5 minutes.

Please do!

I'm sure my baby will be a boy, I don't think I'd be so lucky as to have a daughter haha.

I thought that about having a boy! Don't give up yet :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->