Gender Specific Hopefuls

Thats kinda how mine turned out too! what a bunch of crap! if the grainy things weren't there it would def be girl, and to me it still kinda does look girl it almost looks like the one on the boy side has more shadow/making it look darker? So i'm pretty sure i found the baby on my doppler last night, not sure how accurate the hb senser was, because it said it was pretty low, what you think?

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/th_IMG_2310.jpg

Yes you're exactly right! The second picture does have a lot of shadow. And thats what I think, if the crap didnt sink to the bottom it would be girl? Grish. I emailed them, so we'll see!

That is definitely baby! Has the heartbeat been higher before? Or is this the first time you found it? Soooo sweet!!

Green would be boy. I was sure I would get a boy result. And was surprised that it remained pretty much unchanged until about 10 seconds before the 5 minute mark. Then all the stuff started to fall to the bottom and made it look dark. But the liquid does ACTUALLY look yellow still. o_O WEIRDDDDDDD. I emailed them, I'm sure they'll say boy.

The bottom picture does look green, but it does really look like the first picture. The first was taken at 5 minutes.

Oh is it supposed to be orange for girl and green for boy? It looks a bit lighter in the first picture but I just thought you had strange coloured wee :haha:!

I'm on the heavier side so i don't know if it's picking it up as well as it could. At all my u/s the hb has been in the 170's so i dunno about the 30 bpm difference is. So excited that i found the baby hb i was freaking out because i had been bleeding again and dr had been gone out of the office all week and don't see him until the 4th!

Have you found it again since?! I think it's still a good solid heartbeat. Maybe as baby is getting bigger it's slowing down a bit? How is the bleeding going? I hope it's nothing serious!!! Do they know a possible reason for why you're bleeding?!

Who has their scan next? I'm excited to see more genders! You'll all get what you want! I have my 20 week scan on Wednesday!
Hope you're all okay!
xoxox

Mine won't be for 11 weeks if my doctor makes me wait til 20 weeks. I'm going to ask her on Friday if she would allow me to come in at 16 or 18. If not, I've asked hubs if he will give me an early holiday scan instead of gifts. I don't think I have the patience to wait til 20.

i have found the hb but never as good as the one i posted. They said i had a tare in my placenta and had a pocket of blood/fluid so they think that's where the bleeding is coming from is my pocket is emptying???? Hoping to get a scan on thursday when i see the dr again, and then he'll set me up with my official gender scan date!

Who has their scan next? I'm excited to see more genders! You'll all get what you want! I have my 20 week scan on Wednesday!
Hope you're all okay!
xoxox

I have mine on Wednesday too, Becca!! I'm so nervous I could be sick :dohh: I'm excited too, but really really nervous!! DH has told me he's come around to the idea of a 3rd girl and is actually hoping it's a girl! I think he's fibbing to make me feel better, but it's really sweet to say :D I know he's secretly DYING for a boy. UGH SO much pressure!

GL wamommy! my dh has said we could always try again if this one's a boy....

You guys are lucky you have scans coming up sooner rather than later! I wish I could just see little one now! Im so paranoid Im going to go to the anatomy scan and hear horrible news... I know Im being silly though. Mine wont be till sometime in November though. Boooo lol.

I got an email back from IntelliGender and they said my result is a GIRL.

My gendermaker came today, so I shall try in the morn and see what they say. All in good fun though!

Oh before I forget! My husband is such a brat. He just casually mentioned yesterday how a couple nights ago ge had a dream he was at the mall pushing a baby girl in a stroller, he said she had a white dress and a pink bow in her hair. He has NEVER dreamt about our babies before they came. Hoping its a good indicator lol!

cc- is that something that will resolve itself?!

Hope you're all okay!
xoxox

I have mine on Wednesday too, Becca!! I'm so nervous I could be sick :dohh: I'm excited too, but really really nervous!! DH has told me he's come around to the idea of a 3rd girl and is actually hoping it's a girl! I think he's fibbing to make me feel better, but it's really sweet to say :D I know he's secretly DYING for a boy. UGH SO much pressure!

Do you want a girl hun?

I'm really nervous too, I'm scared incase they turn around and say my princess is a boy :dohh:. She's kicking away for me right now, so wonderful!

xoxox

OH i hope your dh is right and you are finally going to get that beautiful baby girl :) they say that it will resolve itself. If i don't get an ultrasound thursday i won't get one until nov either, and they wont even make a gender guess at 13 weeks. So i'm guessing it should be scheduled for the 16th of nov!

Hope you're all okay!
xoxox

Do you want a girl hun?

I'm really nervous too, I'm scared incase they turn around and say my princess is a boy :dohh:. She's kicking away for me right now, so wonderful!

xoxox

I have 2 gorgeous girls already, so we're hoping for a boy, but as this pregnancy has gone along I think both DH and I feel like it's another girl. I'm terrified of the whole family's disappointment, since they are all rooting BOY. Even perfect strangers who see us in the mall say, "oh, you're expecting again? I'll bet you're hoping for a boy!" We are, but I still feel a massive weight on me every time someone else says it!

To be 100% honest, I'm way more concerned with other people's reactions and disappointment than my own. I love raising girls, and would be fine with another one. I honestly don't know the first thing about boys. It would be a joy and a GIFT to be able to experience a baby boy, but if it's another girl, I'm fine with that. It's everyone else (even DH's ex) that I worry about. If I could learn to let that all go, I think I'd be much happier in this pregnancy.

I guess we find out either way on Wednesday!!

wamommy you said exactly how i feel also about a girl!

I wish I was more concerned about other peoples disappointment than my own. =( That would make me feel much better haha.

I mean do t get me wrong I want a girl bad, but I'm more worried im disapointing everyone else. Dh and. I will love the baby just the same boy or girl, I'm worried no one else will

They will! Babies are cute as can be regardless of gender! =)

My biggest issue is that I know 100% I will be stuck in a state of baby fever if I dont have a girl this time. I dont want to have anymore, nor does my husband... But I will always want to get pregnant again. And I dont want to spend my life feeling like that JUST because I want a girl. Because it alwayswill be 50/50. Siiiiiiiigh.

Wamommy - I was convinced I was having girl no 5....absolutely convinced!! No one was more shocked than me when she said boy! I'd given up hope before I even had my scan. Don't give up hoping yet!!

wamommy, that is EXACTLY how I feel about having a girl. I think I'm more worried about other people's reactions to another boy than my own! I have to have a section this time (unless by some miracle my placenta randomly moves) and I'm so not looking forward to that :( it's definitely put me off having any more if I'd need another section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->