Gender Specific Hopefuls

Who has their scan next? I'm excited to see more genders! You'll all get what you want! I have my 20 week scan on Wednesday!
Hope you're all okay!
xoxox

I have mine on Wednesday too, Becca!! I'm so nervous I could be sick :dohh: I'm excited too, but really really nervous!! DH has told me he's come around to the idea of a 3rd girl and is actually hoping it's a girl! I think he's fibbing to make me feel better, but it's really sweet to say :D I know he's secretly DYING for a boy. UGH SO much pressure!

Do you want a girl hun?

I'm really nervous too, I'm scared incase they turn around and say my princess is a boy :dohh:. She's kicking away for me right now, so wonderful!

xoxox

I have 2 gorgeous girls already, so we're hoping for a boy, but as this pregnancy has gone along I think both DH and I feel like it's another girl. I'm terrified of the whole family's disappointment, since they are all rooting BOY. Even perfect strangers who see us in the mall say, "oh, you're expecting again? I'll bet you're hoping for a boy!" We are, but I still feel a massive weight on me every time someone else says it!

To be 100% honest, I'm way more concerned with other people's reactions and disappointment than my own. I love raising girls, and would be fine with another one. I honestly don't know the first thing about boys. It would be a joy and a GIFT to be able to experience a baby boy, but if it's another girl, I'm fine with that. It's everyone else (even DH's ex) that I worry about. If I could learn to let that all go, I think I'd be much happier in this pregnancy.

I guess we find out either way on Wednesday!!

You may just be lucky hun and get your boy! My fingers will be totally crossed for you! Will you let us all know? And post pics of your beautiful baby!

How is everyone else?
xoxox

My fingers are tightly crossed that we all get what we're hoping for! But I know we'll all be happy either way!

Did my Gendermaker this morning.

https://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/559661_10151188689619839_396915194_n.jpg

:happydance: Soooooooooooooo want to be one of those people who can say these things were accurate for me lol.

Ooo! I hope it's right hun! How long until you find out?
xoxox

WOW! your's is WAY pinker than mine ever was! I hope this means your getting some pink to your life :) mine was a pink/purple, but definitively more pink than blue.

Every time I think about the ultrasound where we could find out it makes me nauseous!! So I know what you mean! I honestly wish gender didn't matter to me at all. I'm jealous of people who have no feeling of gender disappointment.. But I know a lot of those people either have one of each, or plan to have more children.

I feel the same EXACT way. I really do on everything that you said.
i thought you were doing the gendermaker?? did you chance your mind or are you doing both? I did intelligender last time i was preg. so conflicted right now about if i should try it again or not, it was wrong last time....

I used Intelligender with both of my boys and it was surprisingly accurate each time.
Now, i have read that if the result comes up girl its pretty darn accurate. But if it comes up boy theres a chance it could still be girl. Rarely does it give off a girl if it's not a girl, but obviously its not 100% accurate, so who knows.

I am doing both! I ordered a gendermaker on ebay.

do you have a link? I think i want to order one! let me know if its accurate!

So I was just talking to my mom and she said the doctor an make a pretty good guess at the gender based on the heart beat. Has anyone ever heard this before? She said the doctors guessed both me and my brother correctly based on the heartbeat alone.

eh, idk i think its just coicidental and it depends on when you listen to the HB because in the begining ALL babies have a super high heart beat and then they start to slow down from there.

Once it leveled out, Isaiah was 120-130 bpm :)blue:) and Elliots was about 150bpm :)blue:). In the early days they were both in the 190s, so really, i think its just and old wives tale. but whatever gives anyone with GD hope is a good thing for sure :D

I took gendermaker and it said girl, I am supposed to be having a section between 38-39 weeks so in about 5 weeks time. I'll let you know who we get :haha:

:thumbup:
Green would be boy. I was sure I would get a boy result. And was surprised that it remained pretty much unchanged until about 10 seconds before the 5 minute mark. Then all the stuff started to fall to the bottom and made it look dark. But the liquid does ACTUALLY look yellow still. o_O WEIRDDDDDDD. I emailed them, I'm sure they'll say boy.

The bottom picture does look green, but it does really look like the first picture. The first was taken at 5 minutes.

looks :blue: to me. I think the first one looks more orange bc of the angle and the lighting. with that said, see my above post about the boy results :flower:

I'm sure my baby will be a boy, I don't think I'd be so lucky as to have a daughter haha.

im hopeful that you are team :pink: :D

WTT jan 2013 for a girl

Welcome. What are the genders of your current child[ren]?

Who has their scan next? I'm excited to see more genders! You'll all get what you want! I have my 20 week scan on Wednesday!
Hope you're all okay!
xoxox

:dance: thats exciting! Cant wait to hear how it goes :yipee:

Mine won't be for 11 weeks if my doctor makes me wait til 20 weeks. I'm going to ask her on Friday if she would allow me to come in at 16 or 18. If not, I've asked hubs if he will give me an early holiday scan instead of gifts. I don't think I have the patience to wait til 20.

I hope she will get you in sooner, if not how close to Poconos are you? (i grew up in central pa- near Penn State Main) but we drove to Poconos to get a private scan at bc i was too excited :blush:

i have found the hb but never as good as the one i posted. They said i had a tare in my placenta and had a pocket of blood/fluid so they think that's where the bleeding is coming from is my pocket is emptying???? Hoping to get a scan on thursday when i see the dr again, and then he'll set me up with my official gender scan date!

Hope its healing and the pocket is gone :hugs:

Hope you're all okay!
xoxox

I have mine on Wednesday too, Becca!! I'm so nervous I could be sick :dohh: I'm excited too, but really really nervous!!

Yay! Cant wait to hear!
Im pretty certain im going to barf when i finally get knocked up and have the gender scan :haha:

GL wamommy! my dh has said we could always try again if this one's a boy....

how sweet :cloud9:

I really hope we have a girl this time. Going to be devastated becase we cant have anymore babies after this :( I have to get surgery for the POP and Endo ugh. So much pressure and anxiety.

I got an email back from IntelliGender and they said my result is a GIRL.

Oh before I forget! My husband is such a brat. He just casually mentioned yesterday how a couple nights ago ge had a dream he was at the mall pushing a baby girl in a stroller, he said she had a white dress and a pink bow in her hair. He has NEVER dreamt about our babies before they came. Hoping its a good indicator lol!

Oh thats fab! Glad the IntelliGender support was able to help! Yay! Thats fun :dance:

and double awesome that your DH is dreaming about :pink:! If a man is dreaming about baby girls, then you must be having a girl, bc men are so clueless about intuition :lol:

OH i hope your dh is right and you are finally going to get that beautiful baby girl :) they say that it will resolve itself. If i don't get an ultrasound thursday i won't get one until nov either, and they wont even make a gender guess at 13 weeks. So i'm guessing it should be scheduled for the 16th of nov!

oh that is great news hun :hugs:

I wish I was more concerned about other peoples disappointment than my own. =( That would make me feel much better haha.

THIS! Totally feeling this way.
It made the GD much harder to deal with when my mom and MIL was saying stuff about having "ANOTHER boy" though :sad1:

They will! Babies are cute as can be regardless of gender! =)

My biggest issue is that I know 100% I will be stuck in a state of baby fever if I dont have a girl this time. I dont want to have anymore, nor does my husband... But I will always want to get pregnant again. And I dont want to spend my life feeling like that JUST because I want a girl. Because it alwayswill be 50/50. Siiiiiiiigh.

im feeling hopeless as well :hugs: not easy. i pray we both get our girls!!!

Wamommy - I was convinced I was having girl no 5....absolutely convinced!! No one was more shocked than me when she said boy! I'd g
My fingers are tightly crossed that we all get what we're hoping for! But I know we'll all be happy either way!

Did my Gendermaker this morning.

https://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/559661_10151188689619839_396915194_n.jpg

:happydance: Soooooooooooooo want to be one of those people who can say these things were accurate for me lol.

This is awesome!!!!!!!! I want one! :haha:
Seriously though EVERYTHING is pointing towards girl with this one so im beting you do have a sweet princess on board! :wohoo: i cant wait for yours can!!!n up hope before I even had my scan. Don't give up hoping yet!!

this is an awesome testimony! I really hope i can have one like this! You give us hope!

WOW! your's is WAY pinker than mine ever was! I hope this means your getting some pink to your life :) mine was a pink/purple, but definitively more pink than blue.

do you have a pic??

Please excuse my absence lately girls.
Im having a tough time with TTC and not ovulating. Im getting depressed and obsessive about it. I want to keep nursing my little man but i would feel terrible cutting him short for my own selfish reasons. Ugh. Im so conflicted :cry:

Guppy I certainly hope you're right about the IntelliGender! Mine was girl!

I feel like there are a lot of signs pointing to a girl, far more than would have ever made me think girl with my second. I think I'll be even more surprised now if I'm told a boy lol.

Here's a link! https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Boy-Girl-Ba...aultDomain_0&hash=item23233786ff#ht_976wt_932 I think they're worth it for sure, one of the most fun $20 I've ever spent lol.

My test was definitely super pink lol. I was glad it was straight forward because I have seen a lot than were a toss up. And my IntelliGender was a bit confusing so I was happy the Gendermaker was super obvious lol.

I am totally going to get one (or two :blush:). The IntelliGenders are tricky! and super hard to interpret. They are $45 here, so maybe i'll just do the Gender Maker one.

there cheaper online guppy! I'm thinking i might try the intelligender again....you're killing me ilove! there not to much here. maybe heading into town tonight and i'll pick one up. I don't have a pic of my gendermaker :(

Hopefully things start going better for you guppy, fx for a quick bfp!

well 39 weeks today..still dont know the gender and im nervous every day lol
especially nerbous today as both sets of grandparents arrive today and they have NO granddaughters so i can imagine the dinner topic tonight. I feel like they think I can change what it is but i cant so it is what it is but please blow pink my way...

GL dovey! Blowing pink dust your way, and fx for a quick and easy labor :)

Exciting, Dovey!! I hope you have a wonderful birth and a beautiful baby :D Sending pink dust your way! :dust:

I missed your last set of quotes Guppy! It was actually the opposite! The angles of the test that looked like a dark boy results was because of taking the picture higher and seeing mostly sediment. When you take it eye level (how you're supposed to read the test) you can clearly see the fluid was rather unchanged. =)

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time ttc! I know exactly how you feel. I went off my birth control August.2011, and was obsessed with looking for signs of ovulation and month after month nothing happened. =( After 9 months my period FINALLY FREAKING RETURNED!!! Two cycles later I was pregnant! The breastfeeding issue definitely adds a more difficult aspect to it all though. That's a very tough decision. But maybe if you think in terms of what needs to happen sooner rather than later, namely your surgery, maybe you can persuade yourself that you reasoning is not all that selfish. =)

there cheaper online guppy! I'm thinking i might try the intelligender again....you're killing me ilove! there not to much here. maybe heading into town tonight and i'll pick one up. I don't have a pic of my gendermaker :(
Do it do it!! Get another one! Get something! They're fun and I wanna see lol!!
I am totally going to get one (or two :blush:). The IntelliGenders are tricky! and super hard to interpret. They are $45 here, so maybe i'll just do the Gender Maker one.
My IntelliGender was $54!!!! OUCH. The Gendermaker was much more simple, quick and easy to read lol.

I'm trying out this multi-quote business. I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the responses and posts in this thread hehe.

Totally forgot to get the intelligender today while I wa in town :( totally crushed

Exciting, Dovey!! I hope you have a wonderful birth and a beautiful baby :D Sending pink dust your way! :dust:
I second this!
Totally forgot to get the intelligender today while I wa in town :( totally crushed
I'm crushed too. =( I want to see what others get lol.

The ultrasound place called to confirm today (since I booked online) and give me details about the ultrasound. Super happy I don't have to have a full bladder for it! I have a really hard time holding my bladder. :dohh: I think I have the bladder of a small child.

Just popping by, I had my baby boy on the 24th September. Even though I did really want a girl when I found out I honestly couldnt be happier and actually cant imagine even having a girl now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->