Gender Specific Hopefuls

Bought and IntelliGender test today! Going to give it a go tomorrow morning! So pricey my gosh!

Intelligender was right for me with my son and with this little girl in my belly, and I took it THREE times with both! It was expensive, but with my son, I only got boy results, and with this lo, only girl results. You're supposed to look at the color of the urine, not the sediment. Also, you can email them, and they will read the results for you.

A PP mentioned the heart rate theory, and I wanted to let you know that it has been dis-proven. xx

Leaving in one hour for my scan. ladies! Shaking and nervous... I'm almost positive it will be girl #3, but for some reason having panic about baby's health. hopefully I'm wrong!

can't wait to hear your results wamommy! FX for some blue! I'm panicking too today, i haven't been able to find the baby on my doppler the last few days......hopefully it's just hiding? I will buy an intelligender when i get to town next and do it! 13 weeks for me tomorrow. pray my beanie is still healthy as ever. Congrats on your little man leon they really are amazing!

Just popping by, I had my baby boy on the 24th September. Even though I did really want a girl when I found out I honestly couldnt be happier and actually cant imagine even having a girl now!
Congratulations!! Two boys are definitely a lot of fun. (You have another one yeah? LOL)

Bought and IntelliGender test today! Going to give it a go tomorrow morning! So pricey my gosh!

Intelligender was right for me with my son and with this little girl in my belly, and I took it THREE times with both! It was expensive, but with my son, I only got boy results, and with this lo, only girl results. You're supposed to look at the color of the urine, not the sediment. Also, you can email them, and they will read the results for you.

That's great too hear! I did email them and they said it was a Girl result! My fingers are crossed!

Leaving in one hour for my scan. ladies! Shaking and nervous... I'm almost positive it will be girl #3, but for some reason having panic about baby's health. hopefully I'm wrong!

Good luck good luck good luck! Enjoy seeing that little one either way! I'm sure little one will be super healthy. :flower:

Wamommy! Update us!

Okay ladies, I'm 100% pink! My princess is awkwarrrrrd! She wouldn't show us her face right until the end, but here she is:

https://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/Rebeccastarrr/3153B7B8-33A5-4BC7-BFD1-2B107C6573D5-838-00000037BCDCC589.jpg

:cloud9:

xoxox

Good luck womommy!
Those who have used the gendermaker test, when did you use it? Hopefully mine arrives soon!!

Sorry I don't post much, this baby is taking everything out of me! I do read your posts often though.

Ok so I broke down and bought the intelligender after reading such good things here. And because I know you ladies are right on the heartbeat thing not being accurate. Sigh. I'm just so ready to grasp any straws that will give me an idea of what I've got cooking in my belly. Ok, so here's my question: the box says you can use it at 10 weeks. When did you all use it? If I wait a bit later than 10, will it make it more accurate, or can I use it at 10 + 0?

I took my IntelliGender at 11weeks 6days. And I took my Gendermaker 12weeks 2days.

I don't think it will be any more or less accurate. If I had it at 10 weeks I would have taken it.

I read a bunch of results from people on the Gendermaker and it appears it gives soooooo many girl results. -_- I guess to the point where people are thinking that's the default result of the test. Kind of disappointing, I'll still take my girl result and hold onto some hope while I can lol.

IntelliGender on the other hand, I had read a few posts online where people said the IntelliGender GIRL results seem to be a bit more accurate. And I emailed IntelliGender and asked them and they said yes, they're "slightly" more accurate. So again. Who really knows! But it's fun anyways lol.

Sooooo....really awesome news and not so awesome news! Awesome news is: baby is beautiful, and completely healthy! My panic over the baby's health was apparently unwarranted, and I'm over the moon about that!

The not-so-awesome news, apparently the little one is shy and doesn't like his/her bits inspected! Since the purpose of the scan was to look for anomolies (not gender) my insurance won't cover another one, since all of the important measurements were found! Sigh... I've already talked to DH and it looks like we will have a private scan on Monday morning, tell my Mom Monday night, then spread the news like wildfire as soon as we know!

At least I know it's healthy! Mellow, too. He/she was barely moving around (hence no potty shot) even when the sonographer shook my belly, lol. Ah well... I've waited this long. 5 more days, ladies!! Thank you all for your support!

My second little guy was a stubborn little bum too! Sucks especially if that is likely your last ultrasound and you know you'll have to wait, book another and pay for it! Boooooo!

Im so happy to hear little one was happy and healthy! Keep us updated on Monday! =)

At least DH is on board with you two paying for a private scan. :)

can't wait to hear your results on monday! so i have some news too! my dh was so sweet and as soon as he got off work ran to town to get me an intelligender before they closed, and they were out! i cried i felt so bad he went all that way to get it and it was gone and he didn't even eat supper before he left so he could make it on time. But when we were ready for bed dh found the baby with the doppler right away so i felt a lot better, and excited for my appt, only two more hours :)

Aww that's so sweet of your husband!! Im so jealous of people who have dopplers!

Im on my way to my appointment right now. Its in a half hour. Crossing my fingers we get to hear baby's heartbeat. Im going to record it so Izaiah (my oldest) can hear!

Have fun at your appointment cc!

I had my appointment! Heard baby's heartbeat <3 it was in the 160's. =) Ultrasound is going to be booked for the week of November.12-16th. Yay!

Glad to hear your appt went well! my dr appt was.......ok i didn't have to do a pap WOOHOO but he did a pelvic which i dunno if thats any better. Dr couldn't find the baby's hb but said he could hear it kicking around and thought he heard the hb a few times, but never really good. He booked me for a scan on the 15th just to see how baby is doing and check on the pocket i have, so hoping for more good news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->