Gender Specific Hopefuls

My midwife had a hard time finding our baby's heartbeat too. And when she did it was pretty quiet. But while trying to find baby we heard it move lol.

I'm sure everything is good with your LO. He/she was probably just tucked away comfy and cozy! =)

Cc-Will you be going for your anatomy scan the same week as me? Nov.12-16th? Or before or after do you think?

Im going to be checking my mail like crazy waiting for the date lol.

Baby is fine, found it tonight as dh tucked me into bed before he went and fished up whatever he was doing. I can't ever seem to find the baby unless he's with me. Daddy's girl maybe? I can always hope. Gender scan is going to stay the same I believe still says we're doing it 19 weeks. And the 15th of nov I'll be exactly 19 weeks. He said well schedule that one after the one this month, cuz after my scan in a week and a half the next visit is the gender scan and measurement!

Aww that's sweet! And yes, you can definitely think she's a daddy's girl! No reason not to! =)

So we'll definitely have our ultrasounds closer to each other! Ekkkkkk!!! So does your Doctor have the ultrasound equipment in office?! I wish it was like that here lol.

Ya i'll go right to the office and they have 2 ultrasound rooms i believe. Kinda hoping they can give me an accurate guess when i go i'll be 14 + 4 at my ultrasound, they should be able to see something right?

They should. But it depends whether or not they like to take the guesses right. It sounds like some techs and some doctors don't like to. And others will humor you anyways. =)

the ultrasound tech there is amazing! i'm sure she would humor me a go :) when i had my first ultrasound the first thing she said to me was, it looks like a girl lol.

How far along were you? My first ultrasound looked like a blob baby lol.

oh it was a blob too lol! i was 7+5, i think on my first u/s. the one in my profile pic is the one. i think She was being funny so i'm hoping she'll give it a go this time!

i hear you! 6 weeks seems so far away right now, i dunno how i'm going to be able to handle the wait.

Im trying my best to focus on activities happening for our family. Like parent teacher meetings, I signed up for a restitution workshop through my childs school. Then a friend is throwing a Halloween party for the kids, and Halloween itself is coming! Then Izaiah (older boy) is turning 5! You know, things like that, focusing on getting to each activity that gets us closer to finding out. =)

Oh oh, and Im excited! UC Baby called, the place where I scheduled the elective gender ultrasound (for confirmation so I can see/find out if we didnt see at the routine scan) and they needed to change my date. So we were able to move it up a day to the 26th of November (date wasnt available before!) so now my husband can come and we booked it for later so now we're going to bring both the boys too! Izaiah will be so excited!

that's amazing news i love! i know what you mean about trying to stay busy. We have dh's party next sat, and an open house party next sunday. then u/s, and official gender scan date. then we'll probably celebrate dh birthday on the actual day the 24th (he's having a pool party early, with hunting season it's the only time we can get a room) were going shopping tomorrow. I'm still kinda scared to get anything for baby incase something happens, but i'm trying to stay as positive as can be! we'll probably just buy a swing tomorrow and just look around and get dh's birthday presents. By then it should be the end of october!

That's great! I think it's the only thing we can do to keep from going batty lol!

I'm happy that I find doing daycare (I do one week on, one week off) makes time go quite quickly. The days are so busy with the four kids, then getting two off to school, then hanging out with my little guy and the other little boy. Keeps things moving along!

Ya I'm trying. My dh bought me an intelligender while we were out today, but I'm disappointed! I wanted to take it in the morning but it says no sex for 48 hrs so guess that means I'm waiting until tues morning :(

I'm taking my intelligender Wednesday morning. I'm just so scared that it will say girl. I know it's "just for fun" but what the heck? My gender scan isn't for 8 weeks so I have an eternity to wait. Maybe when I go for my first us in in two weeks, we will see a little wiener. ;) if not, I might lose it.

Wamommy - are you going for a scan today??

I am!! I should have some news either way in just a few hours! We are going to my niece's b-day party right afterward where we'll tell the whole family, but I'll be SURE to post here when I get home.

My head is going to explode! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->