Gender Specific Hopefuls

this is such an exciting time for you guys!

wahammy, i cant wait to hear how it went :dance:

Z&T, thats great that your scan got moved up by a day! :yipee:

Passing time has to be so hard! I know im struggling waiting to get pregnant, so you guys have to be so antsy just waiting to find out !!!

I feel you Guppy! The year it took to conceive this little one was torture! When TTC takes more than a couple of months it can easily become an obsession. Or maybe that's just me!

it's not just you! It took us 16 months this time and i thought i was going to die trying! both our boys were conceived not trying so this was so hard and thought we couldn't have anymore! now we just have to wait and see what it is! intelligender in the morning!!

It took 7 cycles with elliot, so about 8 months bc of how long my cycles are. Which i know isnt long compared to what many have to wait so i cant complain. But only 2 of those 7 cycles were ovulatiry....praying that diesnt hapoen again! .in the meantime im focusing on my weightlosss (partly why my bnb chatting has been a bit low :blush:) .we got pregnant first time with baby #1 but miscarried....for some reason im worried we are going to MC again...which isodd bc i wasnt worried abiut it with the other two...
..but -
Anyways, i cannot wait until everyone knows what they are having! Its so exciting!

it's not just you! It took us 16 months this time and i thought i was going to die trying! both our boys were conceived not trying so this was so hard and thought we couldn't have anymore! now we just have to wait and see what it is! intelligender in the morning!!

I took 5 days shy of a year this time. 3 years of NTNP and 1 year of trying with my first, so 4 years. Only a few months with my second. But it consumed me this last time! Ahh! It was horrible.

YAY INTELLIGENDER! Make sure you take pictures at the 5 minute mark and post it for us! Lol.

It took 7 cycles with elliot, so about 8 months bc of how long my cycles are. Which i know isnt long compared to what many have to wait so i cant complain. But only 2 of those 7 cycles were ovulatiry....praying that diesnt hapoen again! .in the meantime im focusing on my weightlosss (partly why my bnb chatting has been a bit low :blush:) .we got pregnant first time with baby #1 but miscarried....for some reason im worried we are going to MC again...which isodd bc i wasnt worried abiut it with the other two...
..but -
Anyways, i cannot wait until everyone knows what they are having! Its so exciting!

I have 38 day cycles naturally. The cycle before I got pregnant this time around was 43 days. Annoying! And I thiiiiiink the one I conceived on was a 38 day cycles... and I found out on cycle day 36.... I really don't know. I haven't tried to figure it out yet lol. I had enough of the obsessing when I finally got my BFP!

I hope it doesn't take that long again for you! And no MC! Happy thoughts. :hugs:

I'm back from sharing the news with my entire extended family (awesome timing with my niece's b-day got everyone in one spot)...

We are officially team....... :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am over the moon, and so incredibly thankful tonight. DH cried when the sonographer typed B-O-Y at the bottom of the screen... I just simply can't believe it!

Thank you all for your well-wishes, and I'm SO glad I could return with the very best of news!!

Yay!!! Welcome to team blue!!! Isn't it a great feeling???

Congratulations!!!!!

Wamommy, I am SO happy for you! :happydance:

Enjoy preparing for your little BOY :D

:yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :dance: SOOO happy for you!!!! You are going to love having a boy! Congrats hun!!!

Oh i love updating the front when its a gender dream come true! :blush:

Oh congrats! what a great story. So happy for you and DH!

Thats awesome news wamommy! So i did my intelligender and i got boy! I'm starting to think maybe i do have another boy on the way......anyways here's my pic.
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_5754.jpg

I'm back from sharing the news with my entire extended family (awesome timing with my niece's b-day got everyone in one spot)...

We are officially team....... :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am over the moon, and so incredibly thankful tonight. DH cried when the sonographer typed B-O-Y at the bottom of the screen... I just simply can't believe it!

Thank you all for your well-wishes, and I'm SO glad I could return with the very best of news!!

Wow congratulations BIG TIME!!! :happydance: That is so so soooo exciting!!!

Thats awesome news wamommy! So i did my intelligender and i got boy! I'm starting to think maybe i do have another boy on the way......anyways here's my pic.

Oh cc, don't put too much thought into the IntelliGender! I got a girl result, but absolutely could still have a boy. The gender scan and birth are the only ways you're going to know for sure!

Everything i read about this test says that a girl result is generally accurate, in the idea that girl result = girl (most times but not always) BUT the boy result seems to be pretty 50-50 in that if you have a boy result you *could* have a boy but you could also have a girl. So you never know :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->