Gender Specific Hopefuls

I still hope so, but i'm not feeling as confident about having a girl as i was!

oh well i guess if it is another boy, dh says he won't be disappointed......

Thanks for all of the congrats, ladies!! I am still walking around grinning and a little bit hazy and in disbelief. SOOOO excited!

cckarting, don't lose hope yet! I did every test and wives' tale in the book, and ALL said girl. The eye hook, baking soda, ring test, chinese gender chart, heart beat, cravings, EVERYTHING. The only one who absolutely knew from day one that it was a boy was my 2-year-old who has been adamant that it's a boy from day 1! How much longer until your scan?

Oh cc- I'm so sorry! You must be scared now. Ugh! I guess it's only really fun if it gives you the result you are looking for. Feeling scared about taking mine tomorrow. If I get a girl result, I don't think I will take it as well as you seem to be taking your boy result. :(

Again so happy for you wamommy! Every test I have done says girl, besides the intelligender. The baking soda was 50/50 though, but ring test said girl, chinese gender says girl, my craving sweets says girl. We had a high hb but i did with both my boys. I just wish i could give this one thing to my dh. He is truly amazing and woud love to give him the daughter he wants. I have a scan monday but i'll only be 14 + 4 then so they probably won't be able to tell. And my gender scan should be around the 14th of november. In all honesty sass i'm ok with having another boy to add to the family i'm just upset that i'll be disappointing everyone! my boys wants a sister, my dh wants a girl, my mom and dhs mom wants a girl, all my nephews want a girl.....i dunno just not very confident anymore!

oh why can't you know what you're having right away!

I seriously wish science would invent a pregnancy test that also tells you the gender :haha:

Wamommy! So happy for you! I bet you feel like you're on cloud nine! :happydance:

Cc, don't be too reliant on those tests, you could as easy still have a pink bundle growing inside you! :hugs:

How are all you ladies doing?
xoxox

i know becca and the more i'm reading the intelligender is still only a 50/50 shot, with girl result being a little more accurate. Who really knows what the babes is, and i don't really have any intuition to what it is. I tell myself it's probably a boy, i've already had two it's probably a third boy. But i find myself drawn to sweets and pinks, and hope that it's a girl.

Don't give up hope just yet cc! You could have gotten a boy result, and I a girl result, and I could end up with a boy and you a girl! You just can't trust those things (as much as I want too).

I hope we both get the girls we want. =)

They might be able to tell at 14+4. can't hurt to ask them to take a guess, right?
I wish there was a way to know too! Like a blood test they could give us that would show the babies sex from our blood. That would be great.

That woud be awesome!
Technically the amniocintisis can tell gender early, but thats ar too invasive and scary

There is a new blood test that can determine gender at 7 weeks, but it's super controversial. It is only offered to couples with genetic reasons to test for gender (since some disorders are gender based when both parents are carriers) and won't be available to the public. Bummer, since it would be so nice to know early! I do understand the fear that some people would choose to terminate if the gender was not ideal, though.

Yeah that is true. I think more ppl than we woud expect woukd terminate if they knew te gender too early. Sad but true

overdue now...please please after four boys let this be my girl.

When will you find out dovey? Intellegender gave me a boy this morning. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->