Gender Specific Hopefuls

can't wait to hear your news dovey! thanks i love I feel a little better today, i've come to the conclusion that no matter what everyone else wants it already is what it is, and they'll get over it! me and dh are just happy to be having a baby after trying so long and all the scares we've had this time around. But i'm still going to ask if they can give me a guess monday :)

I dont know...nothing happening yet. im sitting here with the grandparents sister in law is currently being induced in the USA and they are having a girl so the excitement is very "happy" here. I feel like crap b/C im still waiting and was due yesterday while she isnt due until next week! I've heard a few times this am that im having a stubborn boy :S

LOL baby is due when baby is ready ;) ...everyone gets induced in the US. I remember i had to literally fight the system to not be induced at a couple days overdue. Its terrible. I went 41+5 but he was sunnyside up and im really glad i didnt agree to induction bc if i had im sure i would have ended up in a section due to his position. But anyways, thats great that your SIL will have a baby girl soon! And you are just around the corner hun. Sending you labor vibes :dust:

So Dr's nurse called today and they are rescheduling my ultrasound and dr appt from monday to tomorrow! kinda nervous as to why they moved it up, but maybe it was a scheduling issue or something.....

Woohoo, cc!! Less waiting :D Even if they can't tell gender yet, it's SO nice and reassuring to see Baby moving around in there.

i know i'm excited, hoping i can atleast get a guess!

Hooray! Yes, I think I'll roll out of bed, stuff my face and go haha. I will just hold what I have (stupid full bladder rule!). My husband works that day, and my son will have to be late for school but I'm still excited (and anxious!)! We're hoping he gets some time off for it, if not, alone I go.

I don't know if it's the arrival of my scan date or what... But I'm having a particularly bad GD day! These days come and go, some days I'm fine and not thinking about it. Then other days I'm crying most of the day, looking at the pink things I've bought (and blue) and hoping I get to keep the pink ones and give away the blue. =( I feel like everyone I know who is due around me are all going to get girls.. And I will have boy, just me. I'm just feeling really down.

Just a quick update before I go to bed... I'll find out :pink: or :blue: on Nov 5th as I'm booked in for a section that day, the placenta previa hasn't resolved itself so into hospital I go on the 21st and await our baby's arrival. I'm honestly really upset about having to have a section and not the dreamt about 'it's a boy' 'it's a girl' magical moment but i'm just grateful that procedures like this are safe these days... years ago we both would have died no doubt!!

i love you... you are not alone in that feeling of thinking you'll be the only one with a boy while everyone else gets their desired gender. in fact i have a really strong instinct (don't ask me why, it's based on absolutely nothing) that you will actually have a girl.

baby was measuring right on track hb was in the 130's (a little low for my liking, but dr says it's fine) but it was also moving around a whole bunch so said it's probably not really accurate. Next scan is Nov 13th! What you think, Girl or boy?

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_5756_zps4d3777f4.jpg

Just a quick update before I go to bed... I'll find out :pink: or :blue: on Nov 5th as I'm booked in for a section that day, the placenta previa hasn't resolved itself so into hospital I go on the 21st and await our baby's arrival. I'm honestly really upset about having to have a section and not the dreamt about 'it's a boy' 'it's a girl' magical moment but i'm just grateful that procedures like this are safe these days... years ago we both would have died no doubt!!

i love you... you are not alone in that feeling of thinking you'll be the only one with a boy while everyone else gets their desired gender. in fact i have a really strong instinct (don't ask me why, it's based on absolutely nothing) that you will actually have a girl.

Oh no that's really scary! But I'm glad they're taking good care of you and LO!! Was your first a c-section as well?!

And thank you for what you said!!! It genuinely made me feel better!! :hugs: I have a strong gut feeling this baby is a girl, but I can't let myself believe it's possible. Like I've said before, I'd rather be able say "I knew it would be a boy" instead of it being like last time where I looked like a fool..
baby was measuring right on track hb was in the 130's (a little low for my liking, but dr says it's fine) but it was also moving around a whole bunch so said it's probably not really accurate. Next scan is Nov 13th! What you think, Girl or boy?

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_5756_zps4d3777f4.jpg

SOOO CUTE!!! Makes me want to see my little squishy! My second son's HB was often in the 130's (134 was the lowest I think?). Not saying it's a boy!!! I mean that a HB in the 130's is fine and will produce a healthy baby lol.

They wouldn't try to guess for you? I'm going to say girl! Something about baby looks girly too me. Ohhh and your scan is the day before mine! Yay!! Can't wait to hear!

thanks i love! most the guesses i'm getting is boy :( no she wouldn't even bother a guess for me, but oh well 4 weeks 5 days until we find out!

just in here, i only had two so far, but they both said boy. and i talk on the full circle message board too and most of them said boy. I have like 5 boys and 3 or so girls, and i think its because they know i want a girl, cuz they've all been my friends!

i had one person say they can see a nub? thinking there talking about what i thought was part of the leg?? (on the right the bright white spot)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->