Gender Specific Hopefuls

Yeah I noticed that spot. I agree its likely part of the leg. If it was a nub, I'd say girl for sure!

Iloveyou, no, first was a straight forward birth but I was induced, I did have a previa but it resolved itself. This time not so lucky :cry:

Cc I'm going to guess girl. If what I think I'm seeing is a nub it's straight. The skull looks boyish to me though! If I had to guess I'd say girl though and honestly not cause I know that's what you want to hear. ;)

The skull looks boyish to me too BUT my scan was classic girl, skull, nub and all and that was totally wrong!!
Good luck and pink :dust:

i sorta thought that was a nub? (right next to were the measurement mark is) ...but could be wrong. If that is nub, i say :pink:

the bright white thing on the right of the body?? or right down by measure mark you think is nub? Thanks ladies! i'm getting a lot more boy votes than girl, but i don't know if it's the bright white thing they think makes it a boy? 4 weeks 4 days or 32 days!!!!!

Cc, loads said mine was a boy and she defiantly isn't!
xoxox

Hello everyone :wave:

This is my first post in here, as the ticker says, I am pregnant with my third, I already have 2 boys. This will definitely be my last regardless of gender, I feel 3 is enough for me and will be asking to be sterilised during my c-section.

I am feeling a little strange about this one. With my first baby, I really wanted a boy, didnt find out the gender, and we got a boy. With my second, I was desperate for a girl, and absolutely convinced it was a girl as my pregnancy symptoms were different, found out at 20 weeks it was a boy. A bit gutted I wont lie. and felt foolish for saying i thought he was a girl etc.

This time, a part of me really wants a girl, and worries how I will feel if i get a boy, will I be upset? Will i want another :wacko:

But, another part of me thinks, now I am so happy my second was a boy, because watching the relationship between my boys is amazing, they are so close and have so much fun together, and I cant wait to watch them grow up together playing football etc. So a part of me feels, yeah its most likely going to be a boy, but they will grow up close, be into the same things, and always look after their mummy :D

I feel a bit defensive because everyone who we have told so far the first thing they say is, I hope its a girl, and im getting a bit annoyed now, I feel like saying NOOOOOOOOOOO what if it is a boy, my poor boy everyone wishing hes a girl...

and then to add to the confusion, a part of me wonders whether I am really feeling this way, or whether I am using some sort of self protection thing so that I wont be as let down when they say....its a boy.

sorry for the essay, its nice to have somewhere to say these things :flower:

hey nearly! i feel the exact same way about ours. I also have two boys, pregnant with my third. Took my niece with me to my dr appt and kept saying it better be a girl! and i was like AHHHH there's a really strong chance it's a boy! Thanks becca I'm hoping for pink but i love both my boys to pieces so what's another right!

nearlythere, I know exactly how you feel, and it's so difficult to explain to people who haven't felt it!! I have 2 girls, and felt SO much pressure from the whole world (even strangers) to have a boy. I felt very strongly that this third was another girl, and started feeling like, "hey! what if it is a girl? I LOVE my girls, why would it be so bad??" I cried more over feelings of disappointing others than myself.

That said, we found out we're having a boy :yipee: DH is thrilled, the world is thrilled, I'm thrilled. There is a small, niggling part of me though, to be honest, that had become attached to the girl I thought I was carrying, and is a bit sad for her! Silly, silly me. I get what I wanted and STILL find a way to be a nit.

Gender disappointment or preference is SO difficult, and everyone on this thread can completely understand and sympathize.

Welcome nearlythere38 :wave:
Totally understand hun. I have two boys and currently TTC #3. And i know it will be difficult for me to deal with having a third boy (if it happens) but i also had negative remarks even since my first son came to be. I remember when we called and told my mom #1 was a boy she was upset. And then when #2 was a boy even worse. So i totally understand as do many (if not most) women in this thread :hugs:

my approach next time around is that we probably wont even tell anyone we are expecting until we find out if were are having a girl or not. If it's a girl we will tell everyone we are X weeks and team :pink: if its a boy we are telling everyone we are X weeks and lying about not finding out. I really dont want to have to deal with other ppl being upset when i need to cop myself. Feel free to say whatever bc chances are all of us can relate and no one is gonna judge you here :friends:

I've already got two boys from a previous relationship and I was devastated when my youngest was born but I got over it as soon as he was placed in my arms.

I resigned myself to the fact I would never have any more kids as I split with the boys dad and was single 5 years.

Now Im married to a man who hasn't got kids and wanted one of his own. We've had 2 chemical miscarriages close together and Im now nearly 8wks pregnant.

I really really want a little girl and I think I'll be even more devastated if its another boy. Don't get me wrong I love my boys and couldn't imagine my life without them but I think I will grieve for the daughter I couldn't have.

Im in two minds whether to find out or not. On one hand I think it will be good to find out to prepare myself but on the other will I not enjoy the rest of my pregnancy if its not a girl. This will more than likely be my last.

Tlc, I think a lot of us went through the should we/shouldn't we of finding out.

I chose not to know because for me, at the end of the day I got pregnant because I wanted another child regardless of who they are and I don't think i'll be disappointed when I meet them whereas I'm scared I might have been for a while if I found out and it would have darkened my pregnancy. It's not like I'd have the power to change it anyway but that is just me. I was afraid of my reaction as I didn't want to feel disappointed...

However some of the other ladies here have chosen to find out or will find out as they feel it will help them acknowledge and deal with their feelings before baby is born and learn to accept things and get excited.

It's up to you, no way is right or wrong. Maybe some of the other girls could explain why they did choose to find out and weigh up the pros and cons to help you decide :)

Welcome to the GD thread xtlcx. I hope you get your little girl :hugs: i also have 2 boys and am currently TTC#3 and really hoping for a girl, especially since this is our last :sad1:

I think pinkribbon stated it well since i wont repeat that, but personally i am having a lot of trouble coming to a decision on the matter of finding out the sex or not (when the time comes). Im pretty sure i will find out, to help cope and have time to deal with my disappointment and sadness, but then part of me doesn't want to because i want to enjoy the pregnancy since it will be my last....so i guess im not much help since i havn't decided, but thats just my thought process.

well ladies, im comming up on month three of TTC without cycles (breastfeeding, i dont want to stop BFing until DS2 is 1 and even then i really dont want to be we've decided because of the prolapse and endo thats the best choice.) Anyways, I learned about soy isoflavoins (sp?) to help make my body ovulate. Apparently its natures clomid...dont know if it will actually work or not but since its okay whilist BFing, no reason not to try it lol

I tried Soy ages ago. A good 2 years ago, and it works! You can feel yourself ovulate, so so strong.

Hiya new girls too!
xoxox

Becca, do you think it will work since i havn't had a cycle since i gave birth? Im really hoping it does...how much did you take each day?

Well, I was on the Depo so I had no periods, and they eventually brought mine on. I took mine CD 3-5, and I THINK I took three tablets a day. I actually bled my ovulation was so strong.
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->