Gender Specific Hopefuls

i picked some up! i'll try it now, and then again in the morning!

so it didn't really do anything...... I got a little fizz but it didn't look like my pee changed color??? it was pretty dark to begin with, didn't drink much today while working. here's a pic what you ladies think girl or boy?

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_5829_zps6674b931.jpg

Totally girl cc!!! Awesome! Fun hey?!?! I'm going to do it a few more times but need more glass jars!

Annoying day for us today! UGH! Our oldest son had a very bad today (has always had behavior issues), I can't even explain how bad! We had confirmed a friend was dropping her son off for a sleepover, and had told him. He was excited.

Then we decided to take him bowling for the first time and were getting in our van (he was in a bad mood at this point but not melting down) and he brought up his friend coming over, we said "yup he's coming!" "We'll make popcorn, watch movies, wear your jammies!" ect ect and he said "He's coming today?!" we said yes and his excitement increased. 2 seconds later I sat down in our van and saw I had 6 text messages (didn't hear them come in), and it was my friend saying "I meant tomorrow!!!" O_O!!!!!! Changes like this tend to really upset our son, ugh!

So then we have to tell him, and his mood worsens. We go to the bowling alley and find out it's a 2 hour wait, and decide to forget it. Then he's super upset and breaking down more. Gets home and just LOSES it!!! Oh my, poor guy. Dad and I are SUPER stressed. We have no idea how to help him, it was awful.

So we have dinner and decide to go swimming, thinking he needs to just do something fun. We decide on a pool a ways away from home, rather than our usual pool. Trying something new right? Get there, realize we forgot my husband's shorts. EFF. Then realize we didn't have enough for the lockers there, so I told my husband to take all our stuff, grab money and when he comes back put it all in. O_O

BAD IDEA! Van breaks down. Fantastic. I don't usually take them both alone because my older son gets bored because I have to follow our little guy. So we were in there for a couple of hours before he got some help and came and got us. We're hoping it's just the alternator and battery!

My husband and I are pretty stressed out, it's such a bad time. Our extra money this month was supposed to go to our son's birthday party. I was feeling really crampy so I'm trying to calm down and relax. Siiigh.

oh no i love! so sorry you had such a terrible time. It sounds down right aweful, my oldest has a very good memory and if things don't go as planned he flips out and breaks down. Were trying to show him how being spontaneous is more fun, and sometimes it works. I just had dh wash out the glass jar we used :)

Hey all. Im back after my chemical last month! By my dates im 6 weeks but im going for an early scan soon!
Now all this time ive been wanting a girl i think im having second thoughts... i have two boys already and was saying to my oh last night id love another boy. lol. So ive got mixed feelings now! Upto now this pregnancy has been so different! With my boys i had terrible morning sickness! Ive only had two mornings where ive actually been sick with this pregnancy! A little girl would be nice i think because im used to little boys its freaking me out a bit! Hope you are all well. I hope this little bean sticks!!!

Welcome back jadey! Congrats on your preg, fx for a sticky bean! So i did the drano test again with fmu and holy foam! it fizzed up so bad it almost went over the jar, so i'm guessing that means boy???

Welcome back, Jadey, and congrats on your bfp!!!

cckarting, I did the baking soda test about 4 or 5 times before finding out gender (measures ph just like the drano test) and EVERY ONE came out girl. I'm having a boy!! Have fun with the tests, but don't put too much weight on them. Every time my little glass jar wouldn't fiz and I'd get a bit depressed... lol . For nothing!

I know, i honestly think were having another boy :( but at least he'll have a name right away. I'm just trying to find something to do to pass the time until our gender scan. I'm so scared that there going to tell me it's a boy and i'm not going to be able to control myself and i'm going to cry. Not that I wouldn't be happy if it was a boy, but dh's close friend is due exactly a month after I am and i just know she's pregnant with a girl :( don't ask me how because i have no idea what were having but i just know they will have a girl, eventhough they both want another boy! it just seems thats the way things work most times i want a girl and end up with a boy, and they want a boy and will get the girl....Sorry for the rambling just must be an emotional day or something for me today had a migraine most the day. Who's next to find out what their having?

Welcome back jadey! Sorry for your crap day znt. Cc- I'm so with you on the home tests. I'm obsessed! but like wa says, a "wrong" result would ruin my week. Puts me in a serious pickle! I don't find out for another 4.5 weeks. Feels like a million years.

i find out in 23 days. so 3 weeks 2 days until we find out, but i would bet money on it being another boy. we didn't "bd" properly or anything like that we were just having a great weekend didn't even think that i was o'ing that month. i was on 150mg of clomid when we conceived. They say that clomid babies are more likely to be girls, i craved sweets which is suppose to mean girl, i broke out in acne in the beginning which is suppose to mean girl, but i've had no ms, just gaggy when i see or smell terrible things. So i dunno.....not feeling real positive at the moment

CC It's not about the reaction, it's the color you're looking at. Did you take a picture of your second one?

3weeks and 3days until our ultrasound! Ahhhhh! I'm just trying to hold onto the fact that it's going to be exciting to see our little one regardless of what the gender is going to be.

CC did you have morning sickness with your boys? Because I had morning sickness really bad with both. This time it's been a lot better. I was only sick between 7-12 weeks and now I'm good!

I'm breaking out like CRAZY!! UGH! I was breaking out before I got my BFP, and it won't go away! My face is so awful and it won't clear up. =(

I know how you feel about the not bd'ing at the right time, we didn't either because I didn't think I was ovulating at all.

Just stay positive, you still have your 50% chance! =)

Hi girls, just another update from me. I'm currently on day 2 in hospital, I've been admitted because of my placenta previa and waiting to have our baby more or less! They'll be born on November 5th so 2 weeks today and we'll have our baby!

aww wow how far on are you?? hope everythings ok, but exciting baby will be here on 5th November!!!

My skin also broke out pretty much from af was due and is still awful now. Im taking that as a new sign because with my two boys my skin was clear as day, and my hair was great, whereas this time my hair needs washing so much.

I'm 36+1 today and I'll be having baby at 38+1. Team yellow too so we'll have the baby and find out the sex at the same time! Just signed all the consent forms for the section, a little scary!

i didn't stay to look i love, it didn't look like there was any pee left haha! No i never did get ms with either of my boys, or with this one either. I wanna say i feel worse with this one than i did with the other two though. who knows! The way dh and i think about it is we got what we were suppose to have. We tried for well over a year for this one and it never happened where the boys were one time. So he says it was ment to happen when it did and were going to get what we were ment to have even if it is another boy. I'll be happy with another boy, i mean he would already have a name and i already have everything i need. I'm ok with it i just am scared he will be treated differently because he was a boy and not a girl.......

Hi girls, just another update from me. I'm currently on day 2 in hospital, I've been admitted because of my placenta previa and waiting to have our baby more or less! They'll be born on November 5th so 2 weeks today and we'll have our baby!
How is the hospital stay going thus far?! That's so exciting that in two weeks your little one will be here! Ekkkkkkkk! Are you excited?
aww wow how far on are you?? hope everythings ok, but exciting baby will be here on 5th November!!!

My skin also broke out pretty much from af was due and is still awful now. Im taking that as a new sign because with my two boys my skin was clear as day, and my hair was great, whereas this time my hair needs washing so much.
I think I may have had a wee break out at the very beginning around the time I got my BFP (hormonal changes ya know), but nothing like this! Nooooo way! My hair is always oily as hell, it's annoying. Are you finding out what you're having?
i didn't stay to look i love, it didn't look like there was any pee left haha! No i never did get ms with either of my boys, or with this one either. I wanna say i feel worse with this one than i did with the other two though. who knows! The way dh and i think about it is we got what we were suppose to have. We tried for well over a year for this one and it never happened where the boys were one time. So he says it was ment to happen when it did and were going to get what we were ment to have even if it is another boy. I'll be happy with another boy, i mean he would already have a name and i already have everything i need. I'm ok with it i just am scared he will be treated differently because he was a boy and not a girl.......

That's weird! I did find it wore down, but there was liquid and it was very dark! These "tests" really can't tell us anything. I've done the baking soda test and have gotten both, I've gotten both with the drano. I don't think it really means anything. :hugs:

But I agree! You're right. I believe everything happens for a reason, as cliche as that sounds. I do. I believe no matter what this baby is that my second had to be a boy because had he been a girl we would have stopped there. And then we wouldn't have had our second little guy who is perfect for our family.

Pinkribbon, how exciting! I hope the hospital stay goes quickly, and I can't wait to hear about the birth of your beautiful baby :D

cckarting, it's great that you and DH have mentally prepared for another boy! I also believe that we get what we're supposed to have, and that brought me a ton of comfort in the weeks leading up to my scan. I can't wait to see what it is!

as my dh said he's just so happy that were finally pregnant. he told me after so long he didn't think that we were ever going to have another baby! So the fact that he's so thankful and he doesn't care makes me feel so much more at ease if it is a boy. He's an amazing dad and just wants a healthy baby! I think that if me and dh's friends wife both has boys i'll be fine, but if i have a boy and she has a girl i'll be hurt because everyone fawns over girls and feel my baby will be left out....???....:shrug: just wish i could ignore all these thoughts about what everyone else is going to do when the babes comes :(

:hugs: cc, it's so hard :(

pinkribbon-it's getting sooo close! Are you and baby doing well? I can't believe your LO will be here soon :dance:

welcome sethsmom! :hi: i hope you get your girl. We are all sending pink vibes your way :dust:

Welcome back Jadey! Im so happy to see you here again! I moved you to the expecting category on the first post :thumbup:....i just kept your gender dream as :pink:. Let me know if should change it :flower:

I def want to do the draino test once i finally get my :bfp:! seems fun. Hopefully i get preggo soon, before the snow, so i can do that stinky test outside :haha:

I completed my Soy Isoflavones regimine. Really hoping it actually works but since i dont have cycles, not certain if it will or not. They say you Ov. 5-14 days after the last dose. So at earliest i will Ov. tomorrow....but FAT CHANCE of that seeing how i dont have any fertile signs :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->