Gender Specific Hopefuls

Sorry i have been MIA ladies.
Been getting test for PCOS and Cushings...i think we are going to have to wait even longer than planned to try for our :pink: :sad1: Was going to try after Elliot led weaning...but now i should probably focus on fixing my body...blah.

I took a gendermaker test this morning - just for fun of course - and got a pink result! I'm kinda hoping it's accurate!

Oh so much fun!!! I did one with both of my boys. And both times it came out boy. So it was accurate for us. I have read in numerous places that if it comes out "boy" then its open for debate on the sex, could be boy, could be girl. But if it shows "girl" its usually far more accurate. I hope you get your girl! And even if they don't work its nice to have some hope!

RE: babys arrivals...#1 came at 41+5...so i just assumed #2 would be late...we didn't tell a soul the EDD because i didn't feel like everyone asking me why i wasn't induced or where is the baby? or when is the baby going to come? or he's stubborn :wacko: so we didn't tell anyone...sure enough DS2 came at 38+3 :dohh: i was happy he was early, but still...lol i knew ovuation dates on both :dohh: guess babys just have their own plans!

Sorry i have been MIA ladies.
Been getting test for PCOS and Cushings...i think we are going to have to wait even longer than planned to try for our :pink: :sad1: Was going to try after Elliot led weaning...but now i should probably focus on fixing my body...blah.

I took a gendermaker test this morning - just for fun of course - and got a pink result! I'm kinda hoping it's accurate!

Oh so much fun!!! I did one with both of my boys. And both times it came out boy. So it was accurate for us. I have read in numerous places that if it comes out "boy" then its open for debate on the sex, could be boy, could be girl. But if it shows "girl" its usually far more accurate. I hope you get your girl! And even if they don't work its nice to have some hope!

Sorry to hear your plans have been put on hold :( maybe after all the testing you can have a plan of action though?

That gives me hope about the gendermaker. I've had people guessing the sex in 1st and 2nd tri based on the skull etc and nearly everyone has said boy or def boy. :shrug: I'm kinda just assuming it's a boy I even feel boy this time....

i hope you get your girl :hugs: but i understand mentally preparing. thats what i had to do with Elliot....was still super disappointed but id like to think that maybe it helped.

i hope you get your girl :hugs: but i understand mentally preparing. thats what i had to do with Elliot....was still super disappointed but id like to think that maybe it helped.

I know that I will love the baby either way, as the day I had my 1st scan I was so in love with what I was seeing I wasn't as bothered. But it's our last baby so I'd love a girl... I just feel incredibly guilty saying that as I feel like I know it's a boy and I'm betraying him :(

I know that I will love the baby either way, as the day I had my 1st scan I was so in love with what I was seeing I wasn't as bothered. But it's our last baby so I'd love a girl... I just feel incredibly guilty saying that as I feel like I know it's a boy and I'm betraying him :(

No need to explain yourself, hun. I think all of us here feel that way :hugs: We all love our babies, and will love whatever God blesses us with, but we all also have the same feelings as you. You arn't judged here :hug:

I have a daughter already. We're wtt until 1st September 2012 and are hoping to have a boy :blue: this time round!

In all honesty I was hoping for a boy before having my daughter but I loved her more than anything from the 1st scan! I even managed to only show a hint of disappointment to my husband when we found out the gender at 20 weeks! I really want a son though! :haha:

Beca :wave:

We have 3 dd's so we are really hoping to join team :blue: the next time round. We aren't sure when we will start ttc yet though :cloud9:

Can I please be put under '???' :)haha:) and hoping for a girl? Thanks :flow:

I am hoping for a boy this time round because i have three girls but I do think it is another girl because when I went for my scan the sonographer was looking at a potty shot and there was nothing in between the legs, so looks like my last baby is also a girl. I did feel the disappointment for a couple of weeks but I am ok now, just want my baby to be ok. My other kids are looking forward to having a baby in the house. Last year I had a miscarriage so they didn't really understand what happened there because kids usually expect when mummy is pregnant there will be a baby at the end. So, this time round, hope baby makes it to the end. have been having alot of problems with this pregnancy. Feeling a bit better because I am nearing my V-day. Best of luck to all you ladies. x

I am hoping for a boy this time round because i have three girls but I do think it is another girl because when I went for my scan the sonographer was looking at a potty shot and there was nothing in between the legs, so looks like my last baby is also a girl. I did feel the disappointment for a couple of weeks but I am ok now, just want my baby to be ok. My other kids are looking forward to having a baby in the house. Last year I had a miscarriage so they didn't really understand what happened there because kids usually expect when mummy is pregnant there will be a baby at the end. So, this time round, hope baby makes it to the end. have been having alot of problems with this pregnancy. Feeling a bit better because I am nearing my V-day. Best of luck to all you ladies. x

Sorry for your loss hun :hugs:
Im glad this baby is healthy, but also understand your disappointment.
You rock for being so positive despite the sex :flow:

Happy [early] V-Day! :cake:

Sorry for your loss hun :hugs:
Im glad this baby is healthy, but also understand your disappointment.
You rock for being so positive despite the sex :flow:

Happy [early] V-Day! :cake:

Thankyou guppy for your kind words :hugs:

I just had my gender scan today I was put down for hoping for a girl, I found out today i'm having a little girl! :) this is my first.

You lucky thing Blue_star, congrats! :)

We were hoping our 3rd would be a son but we learnt today that we our expecting our 3rd and last little princess.

congrats on another princess.
im sorry that you didn't get your son :hugs:

:hugs: ladies!

I am still not doing well with the gender disappointment. I am struggleing to even give the baby and name and refuse to call the baby HIM! I just say the baby. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->