Gender Specific Hopefuls

are you using opk's or anything to see if O is coming? I didn't get any fertile signs O was coming for me lol, so you can O anytime. FX you get a good O and catch your girly!

Cc I think that's a really good way to look at things. I believe in that too, that my baby happened for a reason and the one we get is the one we were destined to have. We only had sex 2x the month we conceived, and one time was before AF was due so obviously a bit late for conception but I have no idea when I O'd because I wasn't using tests. According to fertility friend it was a few days before O but whether it was or not who knows. When you watch programmes like the great sperm race it seems like a miracle I'm even pregnant :haha: All babies are miracles in themselves I feel very blessed to be having this baby who is healthy so far.

Baby and I are fine, I had another scan today just to double check baby's growth and placental site and when OH and I saw baby's face in the photos the first thing OH said was 'it looks like a girl!' I had to agree. Strange as up until now I was adamant their face was boyish! They just have chubby little cheeks and a different shaped face to DS! Having said that if I had to place money I'd still say boy.

I have been telling everyone I'm sure it's a boy. Almost as if telling them it's a boy is going to make me seem less stupid if it is one, that I can turn round and say ' see told you so!' because i've had the 'bet you're hoping for a girl' comments! Much as I would love a daughter I can't actualy envisage having one. Don't know if it's my way of protecting myself or what but that's how it is. I've been thinking about it a little more as time goes by, knowing this is our last baby. Will I feel disappointed etc, how will I feel if I get broody again as neither of us want more....

I'm going to change my avatar to scan picture if it will let me because I can't upload photos on my phone.

Thats exactly what I do pinkribbon! I say its going to be a boy so I can say "told you so" instead of "oh..." I dont want to look like a fool again.

I want to see your scan pic! =(

are you using opk's or anything to see if O is coming? I didn't get any fertile signs O was coming for me lol, so you can O anytime. FX you get a good O and catch your girly!

I am charting BBT, CM, CP, CT and using OPKs.

If you pm me with your email I can email it, but my phone just point blank refuses to let me put up photos :(

My bump is loads smaller this time too'

Hope you get your pink pinkribbon! you never know this is your second, you may down the road when babes gets to preschool both may want another baby. I know i think we'll probably be done after this one, but dh says maybe down the road we'd want another one so it is up in the air for us. I'm also doing the same by saying it's probably a boy, and i'd put money on it being a boy to protect myself from being upset. If i say it enough it won't matter when he gets here that i wanted a girl, and he'll be absolutely perfect!

Hi...I'm new to this section of the forums. Me and DH will be TTC in October 2013 and while he doesn't care about the gender, I REALLY want a girl. I don't think I'd be able to relate to a son as well as I could a daughter.

Cc I KNOW when this bump becomes a baby and grows up to DS age that I will be broody and want another baby, but OH and I have said 2 is the limit. We'd have to move house etc... But maybe you're right I can't predict the future! I love having babies but this hospital stay has put me off as it's hard enough being away from one baby but 2? I dont know. I'd have to see how the section goes i'm really scared.

Welcome babyzoe! I hope you get the daughter you desperately want but if you have a son you WILL bond with him. I had no preference with my first but wondered how it would be having a son, but he is fabulous. He is such a mummy's boy and SO cute.

welcome baby, i agree i wouldn't change my two boys for a girl anyday! i was hoping my second was a girl but he was a boy, and he is the funniest most loveable guy i could ever ask for and i love him to pieces! i know my sister said she was done after her two and 7 years later they decided to add another baby and so happy they did! they had two boys and finally got their little girl!

Pinkribbon, I honestly couldnt tell from the scan pic because your LO is so dang chubby lol! There isnt enough room to get a good clear picture anymore lol. But I love the chub! Thanks for sending it! I generally get a girl feeling from you, that unexplained feeling you know?

I know, it's a right little roly poly baby, chubby cheeks the works :haha: I've been told he/she has a big belly too! DS had no chub at all he was just very long!

Hello ladies,
I am a proud mother of 2 very active little boys. 7years and 4 years. After TTC since Jan 2012, the loss of a baby to Trisomy 22 in July and 2 rounds of clomid, I am currently expecting #3 due on June 24th 2013 :happydance: Of course we are all wanting a girl, including my boys. Chances are pretty slim because girls are a 1:6 ratio in my DH's family. Keeping our fingers crossed.

With #2 I was so sure I was having a girl, even called him a girl for 20 weeks, until the scan and was so disappointed when I found him to be a boy but of course now I wouldnt trade him for the world. I just hope I can get pass it if this little one is a boy too. Especially since this will be my last. Being the only female in the house is a little exhausting.

Welcome Praying and congrats on your pregnancy, and sorry for your loss! Sending pink vibes your way, and i know what you mean about being outnumbered i also have two boys, so the only lady in the house besides me is our dog! lol

Welcome praying!!

Same here, 5 year old boy and a 2 year old boy! We even had 1 male cat, and got a new cat and I made sure it was a girl so we could have a little more lady in the house LOL!!!

I did the same thing with my second as well! Swore up and down he was a girl... Nu uh!

This is our last pregnancy as well. 3 weeks until we find out the gender. Ekkk!

Welcome praying!!

Same here, 5 year old boy and a 2 year old boy! We even had 1 male cat, and got a new cat and I made sure it was a girl so we could have a little more lady in the house LOL!!!

I did the same thing with my second as well! Swore up and down he was a girl... Nu uh!

This is our last pregnancy as well. 3 weeks until we find out the gender. Ekkk!

Oh how exciting!!! Thinking Pink for you!! I cant wait to hear the gender :)

Oh sometimes I'm so bad at checking back here! Thank you praying!

You're due 3 days before my and my son's birthday on June.27th =) I so hope you get your little girl. =)

Booked a private scan nov 21 so I can share with family on thanksgiving! can not wait!

8 days to go until we meet our baby, not unless by some miracle my scan on Monday shows my placenta has made some serious progress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->