Gender Specific Hopefuls

Hi, I have a 13 month old son who amazes me every day. I always wanted a little girl ( as most women do!) but I had a dream that I had 2 boys so I think my next will be a boy. I'm WTT (no date yet) but its really hard at the moment because I do want my little girl.

Who knows dreams can be misleading, you planning on more than 2? Maybe you'll have 2 boys and a girl, or maybe you just think you'll have another boy. Dh dreamed our baby was a girl last night his only dream about the baby, not sure if he's right yet or not! 2 weeks 2 days until we find out!

Hello,
haven't been on for a while but thought I would let you know my yellow bump turned pink. I had my second daughter on Thursday 25th, she is gorgeous and named Gabriella. We are thrilled! Good luck to you all!

Hello,
haven't been on for a while but thought I would let you know my yellow bump turned pink. I had my second daughter on Thursday 25th, she is gorgeous and named Gabriella. We are thrilled! Good luck to you all!

Congratulations hun! x

discoclare, congrats on you new little girl :D I have 2 DDs that are 18 months apart, and they are SUCH good friends and playmates. There's something wonderful about sisters!! so happy for you.:thumbup:

congrats disco, send some of your pink vibes my way lol :)

Hi, I have a 13 month old son who amazes me every day. I always wanted a little girl ( as most women do!) but I had a dream that I had 2 boys so I think my next will be a boy. I'm WTT (no date yet) but its really hard at the moment because I do want my little girl.
When I was pregnant with my boys I always had dreams about having a little girl! But they remained boys lol. No giving up hope yet! Hope you get your girl! :flower:

Who knows dreams can be misleading, you planning on more than 2? Maybe you'll have 2 boys and a girl, or maybe you just think you'll have another boy. Dh dreamed our baby was a girl last night his only dream about the baby, not sure if he's right yet or not! 2 weeks 2 days until we find out!
My husband had a dream we had a daughter as well! And honestly it is the first time he has had a dream about one of our babies while I was pregnant with them!

Hello,
Congratulations!!!!

Same here I love, I don't think dh has ever had a dream about any of our babies!

Congrats disco! Im sure the sisters will have such a great bond <3

Welcome ladies :hi: forgive me for my absence (again :blush:) the parents came for a visit this past week so havn't been online all too much. A Hurricane is currently coming to shore, so may be without power and internet this week. I certainly hope not but all of the local schools are closed, so it doesn't sound good.
Anyways, you lovely ladies have each been added to the front. I hope you each get your girl <3 I hope to be in that boat soon as well. I have to two boys 17 months apart so i know what it feels like :hugs:

I am so excited to you ladies who are finding out what color your bump is!!!! :wohoo: its such an exciting time!

AFM, my OPKs are getting darker, but still not +. I think the soy iso worked, but cant say yet as i havn't Ov.ed I am now 10 days past last dose of SI. So if im going to Ov its supposed to happen 5-14 days after last dose, so should be soon! Most ppl Ov. 5-10 days later, guess im not that lucky :dohh: my friend took a smaller dose but on the same day as me and she ov.ed 3-4 days ago. ...then again she actually had cycles so guess that could be why...i hope this works bc i cant wait to join you girilies!

Congrats Disco!

Who has their scan next? I'm excited!
xoxox

^Me too!

pinkribbon gets to have her :yellow: bump in a few days. Cant wait for that!

everyone is getting so close to finding out!!! hope you O soon Guppy!

Everyone is getting close to finding out! Soooo exciting! I'm Nov.14th ekkk. This pregnancy is going by fast now!

Guppy I hope it happens for you soon!

i cant believe how close its getting for you ZandT!!!! Can't wait!!!

ive got ages to wait, mine will probably be around christmas/new year so im betting they will put it back to january :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->