Gender Specific Hopefuls

ive got ages to wait, mine will probably be around christmas/new year so im betting they will put it back to january :growlmad:

It will probably pass really quickly! I found out I was pregnant when I was 3weeks 2 days and I thought it would be forever until our ultrasound. Just keep yourself busy (not hard with other kids!) and it will pass fast.

ive got ages to wait, mine will probably be around christmas/new year so im betting they will put it back to january :growlmad:

Im right there with you. It seems like its gonna be forever before I know what this little peanut is. Hoping for a girl since I have 2 boys.

I also found out at about 3+2, its dragging!

Seems to be a few of us with 2 boys, i would love a girl but i have a funny feel my bump is :blue:

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/003-3.jpg
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/010-5.jpg
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/011-5.jpg
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/012-5.jpg

I never get a proper positive on the line OPKs :wacko: EVERY SINGLE TIME they come out close to positive. They are always questionable and never get a proper positive. but thank God i bought some digis last night! My digis never fail me! :dance:
Ive been cramping since this morning. (got worse around 12pm, but nothing terrible)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!! I can't believe the soy isoflavones worked!

Hope the wait goes by quickly for you girls! :friends:

I think it will be perfect timing :D I only get positive OPKs for about 12 hours (as opposed to most who get it 24 hours and others up to 2 days). So i think i'll Ov either today or sometime in the night tonight. Last time we DTD was at 12:45AM yesterday, so the timing will be far enough out but not too far. ...im sooo happy! I hope i get to join you girls this month!

WOOHOO Guppy!!!! Hope you catch it this month! it seems so far away until my scan date! i just want to know now!!!

Holy exciting Guppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Throwing tons of baby dust your way!!!!

Hope it goes fast for you cc. the wait stinks.

this hurricane is getting scary and techincally it hasn't even hit us yet. there are moments i think we should move to the basement. ...its not set to hit here until 11 tonight..i cant imagine what it will be like then...i dont think i'll be sleeping.

Hope the wait goes by quickly for you girls! :friends:

I think it will be perfect timing :D I only get positive OPKs for about 12 hours (as opposed to most who get it 24 hours and others up to 2 days). So i think i'll Ov either today or sometime in the night tonight. Last time we DTD was at 12:45AM yesterday, so the timing will be far enough out but not too far. ...im sooo happy! I hope i get to join you girls this month!

:happydance::happydance: Good luck hun!

thank you ladies so much! i'll take all of the :pink::dust: i cant get! :D

Sooo im pretty sure i ov.ed sometime between 11pm last night and 2am today. I had a positive opk at 11pm. then at 2 pm i woke to take my temp and it shot up. took an OPK and it was negative. I cant believe the soy worked!!!! im pretty sure im 1DPO. FF will confirm it in a couple of days. I really hope :sex: wasn't too far out (almost exactly 3 days before the egg dropped). I really hope ill be joining you girls soon!

Congrats Guppy! So happy it worked for you! And the storm isn't too bad for you. How close are you to the coast?

. How close are you to the coast?

im 10 miles from the ocean and 5 miles from the bay. (the worlds second strongest current on a nice day)
some of the surround coastal towns are flooded. the worst, for our home, was the wind damage, but personally we were fine. loads oand loads of ppl still without power. the low lying areas are a mess and flooded. but luckily we have been fine. my only concern now is the potential for tornados. every time we get a hurricane it gets really warm out (cold at first, but after it passes it gets to be 75F outside). there is a cold front from the west and so there could be tornados. im praying it isn't so.
during the hurricane the winds were about 90mph. Mt Washington got up to 140mph winds :shock:

Wow that's close! You're lucky! My parents are about an hour drive from the jersey shore and they haven't had power in two days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->