Gender Specific Hopefuls

i know i love!!! ten days for me, can't wait to be in single digits tomorrow! oh i can't wait and your just the day after me can't wait wish we were the same day though......

thanks becca, were hoping so too :) but if we get a boy we'll be happy too.

Cc, your scan looked like my princess' scan, very similar!

Monday is SO close hun! Wow!
xoxox

i know i love!!! ten days for me, can't wait to be in single digits tomorrow! oh i can't wait and your just the day after me can't wait wish we were the same day though......
There's a girl at the baby group I attend and she is due a day ahead of me, and we have our ultrasounds on the same day. Mine is at 8am and hers is 9am lol! She feels like it's soooooooooo long away, and honestly, I've probably known for several weeks longer than her that I was pregnant and luckily I feel like it's so close. This week is going to fly by! I still get this nervous jolt when I think about it. I'm so jealous you get to find out the day of your scan. I likely won't find out until the following week. =( But my midwife said I should ask for them to show me the genitals so I can have a guess myself! Either way, we won't have seen baby for 10 weeks when we have our ultrasound so I'm excited to see an actual little baby and not my little blobber lol.

I'm so excited for both of you!
xoxox
Thank you!! I'm excited for us too lol! Right cc!

18 more days for me! Fx for us all!
I hope it goes really quickly for you and I hope you get your gender dream!

Monday for me :)
Ekkkkkkkkkk that is SO exciting! Ekkk! I'm still feeling girl!

Agh I can't wait! It's past midnight you know what that means???? Single digits, 9 days!!!!

I'm really sure I'm having a boy although deep down I'd be lying if part of me wasn't hopeful for a girl!

After 14 days in hospital so far and watching other women who've also had previas have their babies pre-term because of huge bleeds I'm feeling really lucky to have made it to 37 weeks never mind 38, and I'm so nervous about the c-section I don't think I'll be bothered either way!

I just hope when baby has come home and settled I don't start having feelings of loss for the girl I don't have if it is a boy, this is 100% my last baby after hearing what risks I could face in future pregnancies after this. I never want to do this hospital stay again it's been horrible.

Hi Guppy my girl arrived in September! I love her so much she's been such a great baby:)

I'm really sure I'm having a boy although deep down I'd be lying if part of me wasn't hopeful for a girl!

After 14 days in hospital so far and watching other women who've also had previas have their babies pre-term because of huge bleeds I'm feeling really lucky to have made it to 37 weeks never mind 38, and I'm so nervous about the c-section I don't think I'll be bothered either way!

I just hope when baby has come home and settled I don't start having feelings of loss for the girl I don't have if it is a boy, this is 100% my last baby after hearing what risks I could face in future pregnancies after this. I never want to do this hospital stay again it's been horrible.

I can imagine how hard the stay would be! I have no idea what I would do with my boys, if my husband doesn't work we'd me effered. And even for me, I do my daycare and we're dependent on that money as well! It would be unbearably hard. I know when I started bleeding at, lordy, 5 weeks I think? I bled till about 7 weeks. More so just varrying amounts of spotting, but lots of tissue was passing as well. All I could think about was just wanting the baby to stay, I didn't care about gender at that point. But unfortunately that feeling came back. I wish it hadn't. I truly don't want to care! I just want to enjoy the pregnancy and look forward to the little baby that comes. So I know what you mean for sure.
I hope the GD feelings back off regardless for you!
Hi Guppy my girl arrived in September! I love her so much she's been such a great baby:)

Congratulations!

Congrats on your little girl, Blue :cloud9:

Pink, can't wait to here. I hope you're okay though :hugs:.

Not long now CC!! I'm so excited! Pink thoughts on the day of your scan!

Iloveyou, how many days for you now?
xoxox

welcome ladies! You have been added to the front :thumbup:

I cannot wait until you ladies learn about which team you're on!!!!! such an exciting (and yet scary) time!

blue_star-congrats on your baby girl!!!! I bet you are SOOOO in love <3

pinkribbon, sounds scary but im also glad you've been a lucky one. I cant believe you get to meet your LO tomorrow! :cloud9: cannot wait to hear all about it! I hope your bump is :pink:!

ASF, i am 5DPOs and today my uterus feels super heavy and some cramping! This is what it always feels like when im pregnant so i hope it means something!!!

Guppy! That was my first symptom! Yay! Hope it's a BFP!
xoxox

one of the best things about getting pregnant, is that by the time you find out you're pregnant you're already like 1 month :haha: its like you go from "not being pregnant" to a few days later "being 1 month pregnant" :haha:

fx you'll get your bfp this month! congrats blue she's beautiful! thanks becca i need all the help i can get lol! i'm scared to death to go to the scan but so excited at the same time, i can't believe it's almost time already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->