Gender Specific Hopefuls

Awwwww!! Congratulations! Welcome to team double blue!! There are definitely no dull moments with rough and tumble little boys! Enjoy them! How big was he?! I'm so happy you're happy and not disappointed at all. =)

Yay Pink, you got your little boy! I'm so happy for you! How are you feeling?
xoxox

My :yellow: bump turned....

:blue:!

The strangest thing is, the moments when they said baby will be here soon I hoped for a boy! :haha:

I would recommend team yellow to anyone, I am not at all disappointed!

aww thats so beautiful hun :cloud9: its like your mama instincts kicked in at the moment of his birth. Congrats sweetie. Enjoy your new little man. and he, at least this means you are truly Queen of you castle :D
btw, what did you name him?

so, i know im going to sounds NUTS! but last night i went to target to get the boys some onsies and i was in the clearance section. Well the girl stuff was mixed in with the boys stuff. Then this pink tutu looking skirt popped out at me and of course i had to look at the price :dohh: it was only $3! I couldn't resist! Then a purple one found me. $3 again! You know im gonna pull that since purple is my favorite color! Then a black one with different colored stars peaked through. So needless to say, i spent $9 on tutu skirts last night :blush: im praying i'll get to use them, im rather hopeful (when the time comes), but if not at least i got to experience buying baby girl clothing!

well here is this one taken from a 10iU pregnancy test. Im only 6DPOs, and i totally wouldn't have tested if it was a typical 25iU HPT, but since it measure so little, i couldnt resist.
not sure what to think, but now im out of 10iU. (btw, just so you know, i did "sharpen" the quality of this picture just so it was more clear, so it may look more dented than it actually is)

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/010good.jpg

Guppy I can see a line! Hope it turns out to be your bfp! And just wanted to say thank you to everyone you make me feel so much better and that I'm not the only one feeling this way! It really helps! Congrats on your boy pink, I'm sure he's perfect, and I would die if I stayed team yellow! I can't even wait for Christa presents let alone a baby :) almost a week until scan date..... Let the anxiety ensue! At least I know my dh doesn't care what we have either way and neither do I with as many complications I had in the beginning with t along so long to get preg and the bleeding through the first Tri. So I just need to focus on us and our not everyone else! Still keep thinking pink for me though :) you guys are amazing!

Ohhhhh Guppy!!!!! That is so exciting. I have to admit it's darker than my first test I took at 3 weeks 2 days. I don't have a confirmed ovulation date, but that is by ultrasound. That's amazing! Keep us posted!!

Still thinking pink for you CC!

His name is Lucas and he was 7lbs 2oz :) he's so much like his brother!

I know I will never have a daughter now but I honestly don't mind, my little man is so breathtaking I've never felt sad :)

Awww congratulations!!!! They will be best buddies. I wouldn't change my boys for the world, they are so much fun xx

Congrats Pink, gorgeous name!

That is a BFP that, Guppy! <3
xoxox

I tweaked too :blush::
https://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/Rebeccastarrr/77DB0A49-2FAA-49DE-B5C7-0A006EDB5B9E-245-000000154C2D360F.jpg

His name is Lucas and he was 7lbs 2oz :) he's so much like his brother!

I know I will never have a daughter now but I honestly don't mind, my little man is so breathtaking I've never felt sad :)

Aww, that name is precious <3

I have two boys and they are so well bonded, even though they are so young. Its so heartwarming. I think you'll really enjoy it :flower:

I tweaked too :blush::
https://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/Rebeccastarrr/77DB0A49-2FAA-49DE-B5C7-0A006EDB5B9E-245-000000154C2D360F.jpg

what does this mean? I cant tell if its just an "evap" (in the past ive gotten evapy lines even within the allowed window of time)...they never looked this "thick" though.

Try a 25?! Why not! If it picked up that well I'm sure it will pick up with a faint line anyways!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->