Gender Specific Hopefuls

Congrats on your little girl, Blue :cloud9:

Pink, can't wait to here. I hope you're okay though :hugs:.

Not long now CC!! I'm so excited! Pink thoughts on the day of your scan!

Iloveyou, how many days for you now?
xoxox

10 days for me! Tomorrow will be 9!

ASF, i am 5DPOs and today my uterus feels super heavy and some cramping! This is what it always feels like when im pregnant so i hope it means something!!!

That's very exciting! :dust: So much dust for you!!

So much is going on in here. =D!!!!

Today's the day.... And I am sh*tting myself for the procedure! Don't even care about the sex right now!

Tempted to run away and let baby stay in there :haha:

Wishing you tonnes of luck for today pinkribbon, I hope it all goes well. So envious!! Would love a little newborn again awwww. Enjoy and report back ASAP!! xx

Good luck pinkribbon!! Try not to worry about the op, its really not so bad xx

Good luck Pink! Let us know as soon as you can! I'm excited :dance:

Iloveyou, not long now hun! Are you excited?
xoxox

wishing you a happy birthing day pinkribbon! can't wait to hear about your lo :cloud9:

it is so exciting in here! I cant wait to add more :yipee: to the front page :D

How many DPO are you now, Guppy? I really can't wait to see your tests, anymore symptoms?
xoxox

How many DPO are you now, Guppy? I really can't wait to see your tests, anymore symptoms?
xoxox

Im 6DPOs today...I wish the time would go by faster!!! I only have 10 day LP though, not too long to go.

Ive been having a lot of heaviness, pressure type "cramping" in my uterus.
thats been the biggest one. I have been sick too, which i know i have mono and bronchitis, so its to be expected, but weird thing of it all is that the symptoms started the day i ovulated. now that is probably just conincidence, but im gonna think otherwise :haha:
Im feeling very hopeful about it but my chart looks horrible, compared to other pregnant cycles, so idk :sad1:

Don't worry too much about the chart, if a baby is there, she will be there. I only had sore boobies and cramping with this baby, so you don't need loads of symptoms either, can't wait until you start testing.
xoxox

Good luck Pink! Let us know as soon as you can! I'm excited :dance:

Iloveyou, not long now hun! Are you excited?
xoxox
I'm very excited to see our little one! I haven't had an ultrasound since I was 8 weeks pregnant and baby didn't look like much, so I'm ready to see this baby looking like a baby haha! I get reallllllly nervous when I think about finding out the gender. I likely won't find out that day, but I keep daydreaming that I do. I keep trying to imagine my reaction to hearing either gender. Ekk!

wishing you a happy birthing day pinkribbon! can't wait to hear about your lo :cloud9:

it is so exciting in here! I cant wait to add more :yipee: to the front page :D

Sooo exciting Pink! Honestly the procedure in itself was no big deal. I didn't even realize they had started and were done before I knew it, and I saw my little guy immediately. As well as breastfed about a half an hour after my section. For me it was just the healing that was so hard. You'll do great! And you'll have a beautiful little baby to love as well. =)

Guppy, I can't wait to see when you start testing!

So excited for you pink!
Sending you loads of baby dust guppy!

GL pink thinking of you and your babes today, can't wait to hear how it went!! I know what you mean i love, i'm kinda in panic mode right now, 8 days to go and i'm so excited to see my little one really looking like a baby even though it's only been like 6 weeks! but at the same time i'm so scared i'm going to be told were having a boy and not be able to hold back the tears.... i don't wanna hurt my dh feeling by thinking i don't want the babes anymore, which isn't true at all i really want this baby boy or girl, i just wanna even things out a little. We've talked about it and he's really helpful in making me feel better it's just two of my really good friends are pregnant too. i'm due 4-11 L is due 5-11 and J is due 6-11 and i just know one or both of them will have girls, and i'll be over here all alone with my little man :(

You know what Cc, I felt that: "Oh crap, what if I cry if babies a boy!?", it's a horrible feeling because you know deep down you will love baby whatever sex, you just desire one sex more then the other. I really really really hope you get your girl hunny.
xoxox

Cc I totally hear you. I dreamt last night that they said it was a girl and I just started crying sad tears. DH just looked at me so disappointed in me, and the sonographer didn't know what to say. I tried sucking it up, but it was too late.
I feel like everyone I know has had a boy recently. I feel like I want it so bad that I won't get it. Of course, at the end of the day, I will love a girl. I'm just so afraid my mil will bust in and go all parrot saying the baby looks just like her and make me feel like a wet nurse. I just don't want to deal with it.

When I had my gender scan for my 4th DD I did cry!! But the sonographer said the woman before me had just found out she was having her 4th boy and was hysterical so I guess they see it all :shrug:

Hope pinkribbons is enjoying her baby snuggles.Can't wait to find out what colour!!

I know I'll cry either way. I'll surprise myself if I don't! I'll be okay if it's a boy, I have to be! There really is no other choice. This baby was wanted regardless of what was between it's legs. But I just want to hear those words "It's a girl". Seriously EVERYONE I know with kids has a boy and a girl, at least one of each! And the couple I do know who have two boys couldn't have cared less and are happier than can be regardless.

I just found out this young girl I knew from school (She's maybe 20?), she had a daughter shortly after I had my first. Lost it to social services for years and actually may not even have her back. Then got pregnant around the same time I had my second and she gave that one up for adoption (another girl). And I just saw her yesterday and found out she's severely pregnant again with her third, and having a boy.
I feel like it's a cruel joke that even SHE could get the experience of one of each. It actually really hurts.. I hate to be a b.i.t.c.h... But knowing what she did with her first I just feel she doesn't really deserve it.. =( I probably just feel that way because I can't seem to get what I want.

I just wanted to be happy and excited! Like most pregnant women who don't care about gender. Ugh.

Hope things are going lovely Pink!!!!

Aww huh :hugs: that would be so hard to deal with!I dont think you are being a bitch at all. I would have a tough time with that too.
I so hope this LO is :pink: (and i have pinky vibes for you :winkwink:) but im glad about your mindset, bc it will help.

I hope it does! I hope if I hear boy I don't have a complete breakdown LOL! I guess thinking about it, and then it actually happening, it's hard to know how you'll react.

My :yellow: bump turned....

:blue:!

The strangest thing is, the moments when they said baby will be here soon I hoped for a boy! :haha:

I would recommend team yellow to anyone, I am not at all disappointed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->