Gender Specific Hopefuls

:haha: okay...i peed around 8am (its noon here), will that be long enough this early?
but i have to preface with the fact that if i am pregnant it may not pick up at 25iUs...10 is a significant amount less in this case.

It doubles every 24-48! When I got my first bfp on a frer with this pregnancy they had me go in and get a beta done and it was only 6! Try it.... :) gl

Ahh Guppy! There was supposed to be a new test here LOL!

Come on now! Any urine will do, start dipping! :haha:

its still exactly the same.
not sure if it means anything...FF is only giving me 31 points for pregnancy...i always get at least 75 points....idk, will see. I did have a lot of Big D this morning :blush: which i got with elliot. and i had lots of cramping last night. Im 8 DPOs of a 10 day LP. ...i am breaking out thought, which does happen before AF....i really dont know what to think, tbh!

take a frer and we'll find out! 8dpo is plenty of time to see two lines!

Yeah definitely agree with Cc!

Also, Cc, how long now?
xoxox

Proof or it didn't happen Guppy! =)

I broke out days before I hit 3 weeks even. My face was broken out, I was tired as HECK and peeing like crazy. It had been commenting about it for days before I had the dream that led me to test haha.

Haha well i think 8 DPOs really is too early for me because ive been pregnant 3x. I always start testing wicked early (6-7DPOs) and 2 out of the 3 i got a + at 10DPOs. 1 i didn't even get a super faint + until 15DPOs, so i doubt 8DPOs would ever happen, for me, anyways. LOL

6 days to go for me! can't hardly wait and it'll be a busy weekend making cakes for my nieces birthday party and party on sunday work monday and off to dr on tues!

cant wait cc!
thats great you have things to do to pass the time!

Ok Guppy, I'll try to be patient and wait. =P

Im happy you have time passers to CC! This week is going quick.

Im excited to see baby and get pictures! But still not quite ready to let go of my girl dream, and not ready to hear those words "its a boy" again. I just cant imagine it going any other way really. So many people are finding out they're having boys right now. I just dont see myself getting my girl as the ultrasound draws closer.

Make sure you come and let us know as soon as you can CC! Since I won't actually find out what mine is until the following week =(. I want to hear someones news! Lol.

i feel the same was i love, it's like 19 boys to 8 girls or something like that in the one thread, freaking me out!!! I can't decide i think i'll be ok either way, boys will be happy, and trying to concentrate on that. That no matter what dh and the boys wont care what the baby is! I've had a couple more girl dreams, but i don't know if it's just because i want one or if it's my intuition that's what the baby is. I had a dream my oldest was a boy and he was, and had dreams that my second was a boy and a girl....... I'll update as soon as i find out, dh has an i phone so i can let you know as soon as my scan is done!

I've told you CC, your scan looks just like my girls, I can show you if you want.
xoxox

Oh and loads said boy to me on gender guesses for my scan.
xoxox

i have my fx for a girl so tight! when was your little girls scan? i think the scan i have is from 14 week scan???

I have a scan at 11 and 12 weeks, post your scan here and I'll show you mine!
xoxox

i hope when my time comes i can get a scan at 12 weeks! Ive never been offered one before, but would be nice to get it and speculate gender :blush:

It is Guppy! Although, whenever someone said boy my heart sank tbh.
Can't wait to see more of your tests, I have a good feeling.
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->