Gender Specific Hopefuls

i feel the same was i love, it's like 19 boys to 8 girls or something like that in the one thread, freaking me out!!! I can't decide i think i'll be ok either way, boys will be happy, and trying to concentrate on that. That no matter what dh and the boys wont care what the baby is! I've had a couple more girl dreams, but i don't know if it's just because i want one or if it's my intuition that's what the baby is. I had a dream my oldest was a boy and he was, and had dreams that my second was a boy and a girl....... I'll update as soon as i find out, dh has an i phone so i can let you know as soon as my scan is done!

Yes!!! That thread scares the POOP out of me! But when I think about it when I was pregnant with my boys everyone I knew of (as well as in forums), the majority were having girls. But really, that doesn't matter in the end.

I know my husband wants a little girl too, but I know he'll be happy either way. Our littlest guy really has no idea.. But our older guy is dead set on a sister. It will be hard for him to accept and change his perception of his new sibling. But he'll deal.

With both my boys I dreamt of girls. With this one I have dreamt of boys except one with no specified gender! I don't trust my intuition anyways. It'll be flawed regardless because of how bad I want a girl lol! :haha: I hope we both hear PINK!!

Oh, and I'll be stalking all day on the 13th until I see your post CC! LOL.

hi ladies wondering if i can join ? my name is sam and DH and i have a 3 year old little boy. we are expecting #2 june 9th 2013 :) DH wants a boy but i want a girl :p i know its far off yet but i should find out some time mid jan!! ive even made up a little saying "think pink not dink " LMBO!!

hi ladies wondering if i can join ? my name is sam and DH and i have a 3 year old little boy. we are expecting #2 june 9th 2013 :) DH wants a boy but i want a girl :p i know its far off yet but i should find out some time mid jan!! ive even made up a little saying "think pink not dink " LMBO!!

:rofl: that is hilarious! haha may i adopt that motto? :haha:

welcome! hope you get your girl! and no worries about it being "far off", im not even pregnant yet LOL. I have 2 boys 17 months apart and hoping for a girl that we are TTC now. I think you will find a lot of great women here in similar situations <3

here's the last scan i had i believe it was at 13 weeks.
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_5756_zps4d3777f4.jpg

I'm so excited for you cc! Is you baby looking at the camera?! I feel like I see a big smile. Am I losing my mind? Looks like such a girl, though.

Yeah, Cc if that's a nub I can see its girly. Also your babies skull looks like mine girls. Look:

https://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/Rebeccastarrr/BabyCairney12.jpg

xoxox

^ I agree. if im looking at it right, i think baby is girly

Well, im out. :witch: came this morning....which means i only have an 8 day LP....though im not all too surprised considering that my LP is only 10 days when im not breastfeeding and such. but problem is 10 is bare minimum, so clearly 8 isn't cutting it.

Argh! Stupid AF! Onto next month with your chin up sweetie?
xoxox

well bc im breastfeeding and i had to induce ovulation, im not really all that hopeful that i'll ovulate on my own or have a normal LP to even sustain a pregnancy...im thinking it will be a while. but who knows, maybe i'll be happily surprised.

Keep doing the Soy Iso hun, I think it's amazing.
xoxox

i just have reservations because it is a high amount of estrogen and i am breastfeeding. but also i have a thyroid condition, so i shouldn't have been taking it anyways. i agreed to take it one month just because i figured it would work and id be done, but i dont want to keep risking that. so guess back to the waiting block.

sorry af came guppy! That's for the encouraging girl words, hope your all right. I can definitely tell yours is a girl becca because of the nub! 5 days to go!

Ohh Guppy! That evil witch! I'm sorry she got you. =( I hope it happens for you soon. Think positive!

When I look at CC's ultrasound pic compared to Beccas... It kind of makes that one part look like it really could be a nub, and if I'd have to guess I would say it looks very boy to me. BUT!!! I'm still going with the belief it's part of the leg, and that it's a girl. =)!!!

Hey ladies, I had my first ultrasound today. Everything is perfect!!! Measuring 7w 3d and HB is 136. I go back in 2 weeks for another scan. I am so relieved!!!! I am literally exhausted from all the stress I have been under worrying about this little peanut. But he/SHE looked perfect and all is well in my world. :cloud9:

thats great news praying! ya i'm not sure i figured she would say something too she said she couldn't see a nub cuz i asked but who knows maybe she just didn't want to say??

I had my nt scan today. Measuring 13 weeks. No nub shot and judging by skull I think its a boy. https://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh508/beadles86/70c41065366cbceb6ba022cf78a25d70_zps47bb8ba1.jpg

I was going to say girl kitta.
Guppy- sorry to see AF. Maybe you just gave you body the jump start it needed though.
Count down is on to my scan. Less than 2 weeks. I'm already losing sleep. Ah!

I hope you're right sass827! We already have a gorgeous little man and we are hoping for a girl. I just feel its a boy. I had HG with my son and again this time. Also sorry to hear Af came guppy. Hopefully next month is successful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->