Gender Specific Hopefuls

I would say girl too. Although I never had scans that early, earliest 19 weeks. But my little men look different. But it's hard to say lol.

Thanks. Most guesses everywhere else are boy guesses. Maybe I shouldn't find out and just wait unil d day.

I hope you ladies are right. Here is the full picture. I didn't want to post it Incase people confused the leg as something else (a few people in real life did)!! https://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh508/beadles86/9bafb7515d8a85cca348984e28e6a5aa_zpsf6510eb9.jpg

CC-I think I may be more excited about your ultrasound than my own!! Aside from seeing our baby which I'm so0o0o0o0o excited about.. I'm excited to hear the gender of yours! Since it's about 99% likely we won't find out on Wednesday what ours is lol. I think I'm bonkers lol.

Lol thanks I love! I'm scared to death two more days ugh! I mean I'm super excited to see the baby but scared to find out the gender :( I know that's terrible to say, but I am! I keep having girl dreams lately and feel like if I'm told it's a boy I'll feel like I e been taunting myself knowing I'll never get the girl I want. I'm just about the unluckiest person known to man. So while I'm Hoping I'll finally get lucky enough to enjoy having a girl I'm doubting it will happen...... I'm super excited for your scan though I love you've had such good results with all the old wives tales can't wait to hear how it went for you, you think they would let you try to guess and take a look?

So excited for you both. I'm feeling the same as you cc. 10 more days for me.

I feel the same way as well CC! My midwife said I should ask if they could let me know when they're looking at "the goods", they may say no but she said it doesn't hurt to ask.

I had a dream last night, I had the baby, who again was that same baby from my unknown gender dreams, lots of dark hair and soooooooo adorable! I was at the house I grew up in (My parents sold it last December) and myself and other family and friends were in the kitchen, everyone was holding the baby and I was like "So what is it?" and someone said it's a boy. I felt so irritated. Not happy, just annoyed that of course it wasn't a girl. I just felt so... Disappointed! I really hope that's not how I really feel if this baby is a boy. =( It was not a good feeling towards the little one at all. =( =( =(

I feel the same though, I don't feel like I'd be lucky enough to actually have a little girl. I mean, not that having another healthy little boy isn't lucky.. But I guess not lucky enough to get what I wanted. This feeling is so bad.

Still excited to see baby regardless but not ready to let go of the dream. =(

Iloveyou, I felt the same about this bubs incase she was a he. I just couldn't face it, I got so defensive with anyone who said "It will be a boy!" and I want to crack skulls when someone says "Could still be a boy". No! It can't! I've been told twice that's she's a girl, and both times they've said "No dangly bits for sure".

So I totally see where you're coming from hun.
xoxox

I feel the same though, I don't feel like I'd be lucky enough to actually have a little girl. I mean, not that having another healthy little boy isn't lucky.. But I guess not lucky enough to get what I wanted. This feeling is so bad.

ditto :hugs:

Ohhh man Becca! If I was told girl and seen the bits (have another ultrasound on the 26th to confirm if a girl) and people went on to say things like "Could still be a boy" I WILL snap on them!! That is ridiculously insensitive! Especially if they know how badly the person was hoping and wanting that gender. Oh my!! I would be a huge witch! I can think of one person of the top of my head who would be likely to say something like that to me, and that's the one who fb messaged me saying "3 boys you're brave ;)". Grrrrrrrr!!!

I'm sorry people are saying that to you. It's disgustingly rude in my opinion.

Yeah, you do pysically want to hurt them. It's a horrible thing to say but you do.

Iloveyou, you never know, this one could be a girl, you may just be lucky enough. I hope you are, I really do. Gender disappointment is so hard, especially with feelings of guilt, which isn't nice.
xoxox

Thank you. :hugs: I really do appreciate it. People are always telling me to think positive about it but it's difficult most of the time.

I really hope the rest of us still hoping for our gender dreams get them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->