Gender Specific Hopefuls

Think pink on Tuesday for me please! Gl I love fx so tight for you to get your princess!

don't know if i'm going to be able to sleep for the next two nights! agh to nervous/excited!

Oh my gosh me too. I look on the front page all the time, and see so many more :yipee: than :hugs:... I just want a :yipee:!!!!

They all need their girls! And you Guppy, are you trying again this month?
xoxox

We are trying but not taking soy or anything.
my progesterone is super super low so im not hopeful anything will come of it, but guess we will at least try. not sure how much :sex: we will actually get in though, because we are going to visit the family during what should be my fertile period (not sure if i'll actually have one on my own though).

i know i love, i'm kinda freaking out! i cried last night about it to dh while he tries to understand he's just so happy were having a baby he doesn't care what it is! I just want him to have a daughter to know the special bond that they have, like the special bond i had with my dad. While i do have another sister, an older one, i was his baby girl and still remember being sick at 17 and him rocking me in his chair always telling me i was getting to big to do this lol! I missed out on a lot with my dad as he passed when i was 18 so he didn't get to walk me down the aisle or meet my boys but i want my dh to be able to have what i did with my dad!

1pm central time! kinda excited, but more nervous than anything!

Awesome, when I'm finished my baby group you should have hit us up with some results. :winkwink: Just remember you'll love the little one no matter what!

Good luck!! I hope you Are growing girls! (or healthy baby's no matter what)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->