Gender Specific Hopefuls

Ugghhh now I'm starting to get nervous. I'm starting to think that even though I know not to expect to find out the gender on Wednesday, and I probably won't... What if I do?! And it catches me of guard and she says "It's a boy" or something.. Ahhhhhh!!!

I'm considering going and doing some girl shopping at a store with a good return policy, as it could be the last opportunity to even bother walking through that section before giving up the dream.. Does that make sense?!?! Ahhhh.

Enjoy your scan CC! Can't wait to see some pictures! =)

Oh no, I would NOT buy girl clothes if I were you LOL. Only because if the baby does turn out to be a boy, having to return girl clothes again and for a final time might just break your heart.

idk, that's just my opinion.

I wouldn't bother buying girls stuff, I agree you'll be more upset if you have to return it.

CC good luck!

Iloveyou, how you cope with anything you're going through now is up to you. I admit, I've bought cream stuff at 12 weeks, but I automatically went for girls stuff then boys. Just the way our brain works.
xoxox

CC anxiously awaiting your update.

ZandT- i already bought 3 tutu skirts on sale :blush: they were only $3 so if i dont have a girl i wont be disappointed with the purchase. I would probably give it to away. maybe throw it in w a baby shower gift or something. seems like everyone has girls but me lol

so??? Im going crazy here! :haha:

on the plus side, im babysitting a little 3 month old GIRL! nice to get a girl fix even though i dont have one LOL

Boo! Checking on my phone. Hope everything went well! I'll check back soon. =)

Iloveyou, how you cope with anything you're going through now is up to you. I admit, I've bought cream stuff at 12 weeks, but I automatically went for girls stuff then boys. Just the way our brain works.
xoxox
That's basically where I'm at. Either way I'll have to let go of the possibility, so I guess having to in a sense physically give something up would just be a symbol of it anyways.

CC anxiously awaiting your update.

ZandT- i already bought 3 tutu skirts on sale :blush: they were only $3 so if i dont have a girl i wont be disappointed with the purchase. I would probably give it to away. maybe throw it in w a baby shower gift or something. seems like everyone has girls but me lol

I've bought some things already. A couple of onezies for boy and girl. Sleeper for girl, some hats, a little dress with a diaper cover and little shoes. Most of it was on sale really cheap so I'll pass it on. And I have stuff I can return so it'll be fine. I just wanted to have a little fun while I could haha.

I'm at home now so I can type properly lol. Dang phone!

I had a strannnnnge dream last night. I and two other women had essentially given our "stuff" to a doctor and grew three babies in a simulated womb (crazy, I KNOW!)... And it ended up being two boys and a girl. Me and the women were waiting for the doctor to bring us our babies to take home. So he brought in the three babies and I was soooo anxious wishing I could have the girl, obviously LOL. He passed out a boy baby to one lady then looked at me and said "I know you usually get the boy babies and that's what you're expecting.. But not this time" and handed me the girl. She was beautiful, with lots of very dark hair. And she was wearing the sleeper I bought to use for our baby to come home in if it's a girl.

Some even weirder stuff happened previously in the dream! A good friend of mine (who is not pregnant!) and I were trying to find out the genders of our babies really early on and pretty much had fishing polls and threw the lines of them into this dark hole. We fished out two tiny embryos (wth..) and had to "check" them for their nubs haha!! I couldn't figure it out so she checked both, hers was a boy and mine a girl.

If you read through all that, pat yourself on the back lol! Thank you. But I woke up feeling like my mind is really not nice to me at all. And how taunting the dreams really were. Siiiiiiiigh.

CC!!! So excited for your news. I bet you're out shopping your buns off either way. =D!!!!!

I don't know.. I admit I'm a bit worried for her. :(

I have to go pick my son of from school, so I'll check back when I get home!

Hope CC's scan went well and she's out shopping for PINK :) I'll be stalking lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->