Gender Specific Hopefuls

I'm a creepy stalkery silent type, just checking up on CC as well. Hoping for pink news!

hey ladies sorry for the long wait, baby is fine and it's a boy! i cried for a long time tried to make it better by going and buying something for "him" but it really didn't make me feel any better. the boys kept saying they wish it was a girl, so pretty gutted by that. I'm feeling better though, hoping things only get better! Good luck i love, i'm pulling for you!

thanks becca! i'm feeling a little better now, just have to wait to meet him now.....

:hugs: I'm sorry you didn't hear girl CC, but congrats on your sweet little man x

Congratulations on your little man CC :flower: I am so sorry its not the girl you wanted, I really am. Your positivity is admirable x

thanks ladies! i just needed some time i was so expecting to hear it was a girl and soo caught off guard when i didn't! All that matters is he's healthy and i get another ultrasound at 31 weeks i think he said, so i'm looking forward to being able to see him better. Didn't get any real good pics of babes. The only thing he did cooperate on is his gender. We didn't get a profile pic, or a face pic, all we really got were pics of his feet!

:hugs: Big hugs CC! But a big congratulations on your little boy! I hope you feel better quickly. =) Thats disappointing you didnt even get any pictures, but its nice you have another scan and can see him again and try to have a positive experience. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Honestly, I'll likely be joining you on the three boys front tomorrow, or by this time next week. I hope you're okay! We understand how you feel for sure.

:hugs: CC. We are here to support you hon.:flow: Thats exciting you get another scan in a few wweeks though. i think shopping for him is a good idea. Im going to do the same when my time comes, if i get another boy.

I'm going to shop either way. That's my therapy for sure. :winkwink:

After finding out our second was another boy I went straight to walmart and bought some stuff. I didn't give myself time to freak out really. This time will be wayyyy different though. FREAKING OUT BIG TIME!!!!!!!!

I feel like I'm going to puke.

ZandT, what time is your scan tomorrow? oh and what time zone are you in? so i know when to stalk :lol:

okay, good to know :D
You are behind me 3 hours, so sucks i have to wait even longer :haha:
i'll be stalking when i can then! I can't wait and im thinking girly vibes hun :dust:

Thinking pink for you, too ZandT. Will be stalking throughout the evening here in England x

Heres all you ladies wanting girlies and I want a boy hehe! x

Thanks ladies! I'll post right away after whether I found out or not. But the likelihood is not. Booooooo!

It seems boys are typically easier to conceive? I mean, looking at the November gender scan thread at the 29 boys and like 18 girls. And I know in my baby group I go to every week there are about 4 or 5 moms who have found out they're having boys. Only two girls have been born. And several boys have been born so far.

It seems like a very very blue wave is passing over and I am definitely not holding a lot of hope in getting some pink. But we'll see.

I know boys have ALWAYS been the dominate genders every time ive been pregnant. And even in my family there are so many boys. My mom has 9 grandsons and only 2 granddaughters. DHs dad has 6 brothers and only 2 sisters. I know its like 52:48 ratio or something like that. ...i have a theory about girls. Almost every person i know who has had an "oppsie" is almost always a girl. There have only been few boys that way. Its been a fairly consistent theory so far.

I've been silently stalking this page. I just wanted to let you know CC that you will be OK, i know this because i was devastated too when we found out we were expecting our third boy, in time you will be ok too:hugs:

The feeling of grief will soon turn into excitement for the arrival of your gorgeous baby xxxx

i am feeling a lot better, thanks ladies! i was mostly upset that everyone else was disappointed with another boy! i talked to my mil (who i thought would be most upset) and she was relieved and excited we were having another boy so it made me feel a lot better@

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->