Gender Specific Hopefuls

Your very admirable cc. I hope I can be as positive as you. Because, honestly, I was thinking of offering a trade next week if I got pink. :winkwink:

Lol I'll trade pink for blue, and my boys are adorable! Haha I just wish he was here already so I can bond easier with him......Gl sass hope you make your way to team blue!

All I have to say is... PUKE!!! I can't shake this feeling of wanting to throw up. I don't know if I'm having an anxiety attack?! I don't feel well. I'm freaking out. And it's so silly because there is a 99% chance I won't even find out the gender tomorrow. I think I'm scared I'm going to see a penis or something I think is a penis and then have to speculate and freak out for a week... I really should be in bed. It's 12:45am.. Ugh.

I'm glad you're feeling better CC, that's lovely to hear. He'll make you a very happy mummy I'm sure :).

Iloveyou, can't wait to hear your results.
xoxox

ZandT- excited to hear your results, but then remembered that its only about 6am your time :dohh:

I'm sorry for the anxiety znt. I have t sometimes too. Usually makes me shake n puke. Lovely, right? Hoping all goes great for you today!

Im here now. 10 mins till my appointment. I actually got sick this morning. Jeeeeeez lol.

Aw its so exciting. Damn ladies, you make me wish I was pregnant again!

A week plus 30 minutes from this moment. This is going to be a Long week.

sass can't wait for you, hopefully you hear blue! most due in april are!

Just put a post to you on the scan board cc. I'm due in may. I just don't feel lucky I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->