Gender Specific Hopefuls

i still have my fx for your little man! even if i didn't get a girl, i'm still pulling for you guys to get what you want!!!

Ooo, Sass, hope you get your blue bundle, what do you feel you're having?
xoxox

Hey ladies, just got finished. As expected she didnt give up the goods! She did show us though! I saw no penis, and found an ultrasound of a girl online of what I was staring at for about 2 minutes or so.

I'd say I'm about 75% sure it may be a girl. But Im not getting excited.

No three lines, I don't think. But nothing to indicate a boy! If my midwife calls and says it's a boy, I will poop my pants. I would have no idea what she saw to indicate a boy. I saw nothing between the legs at any point. And like I said, she held it there for some time as she measured the legs.

******NOT MY PICTURE******
This is exactly what I saw, minus where it says 'girl' lol :
https://www.eyeondna.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/girlultrasound.jpg

I have a private ultrasound on the 26th to confirm! Since although I saw, I want to see while someone says "LOOK IT'S A GIRL" lol. I still can't be sure just yet!

Hope your inkling is right, I have a feeling you'll get your girl for some reason!

Blimey if your scan looked like that, theres certainly no mistake thats a girl!

Yeah, you find boy bits have more of a bulge! Looks like you have your girl <3
xoxox

Everyone keeps asking about three lines, does there have to be three lines for the baby to be a girl?

But yes, that is exactly what I saw. I swear if I saw anything indicative of a penis I would be the first to say so! This is worse then not knowing lol!

The tech could have printed out that exact picture though... Wish she did.

Oh and also, Iloveyou, boys usually have a sticky out part, their willy obviously haha.
xoxox

There doesn't have to be 3 lines but boys bits can float so to speak so depends on the angle of the picture I think?...

Think about when you bath your sons :haha:

LOL! I know what you mean. She had it in the same position for a good 2-3 mins at least and never a thing! I would love to see Becca!

Oh, and then while looking at that part (obviously I knew what we were looking at) she then asked if we were wanting to know (for the report) because she knew.

Okay, here's my girls bits:

https://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/Rebeccastarrr/daughteredit1.jpg

Also, why didn't she tell you? Or is it different where you live? Mine was privately done and at my 20 week one she asked.
xoxox

^ I was wondering the same. Are they not allowed to tell you the sex?

Im sure that what you saw must have been a girl just bc i know you know from having two boys what a peepee looks like and the example you posted def does not look like a peter :haha: with that said i know for certain that ultrasound techs cant say baby is a girl just bc of a lack of a penis :nope: they have to confirm three lines for girl or to confirm a boy, they must be certain of the presence of a penis. In other words they cant say you are having a girl just because they didn't find a penis. They have to factually say "thats a vagina" or "thats a penis". With that said i bet you are having a girl bc neither of my boys looks like that! :haha:
but id probably be hesitant to be excited bc of what you are saying. Thats great you can confirm in a couple of weeks! Im really wanting to do a :happydance: for you though bc i bet that is a girl!

oooo exciting!! i have my fingers crossed for you, but no obvious boy bits has got to be good. couldnt miss my boys on his scan.

but that said, i understand u dont wanna get your hopes up. I posted my scan pic on here and in ingender and get overwhelming girl replies....even a 'defo a girl' from someone on ingender lol.....keep trying to keep my hopes down!!

Since just after my 18 week ultrasound with my second here they stopped telling gender all together. Either a big overload from people booking from upisland, or because of people finding out and doing gender selection and aborting when they didnt get what they want. Or a combo of both!

So starting July.1st/2012 they decided to allow it again BUT to send it to your care provider. =) Im going to call her on Friday. Honestly, there could have been lines, I was having an anxiety attack lol!! When she said the word "gender" I started to panic!!

I'll know soon enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->