Gender Specific Hopefuls

That looks like a labia to me Iloveyou! Pre-emptive congrats...I am sure at your next scan you will have it confirmed that you're having a little girl x

Thank you for posting yours! If it turns out to be a boy I will be in shock because I definitely didnt see what would give that idea. And baby wasnt shy by any means! But who knows. I have to make an appointment with my midwife anyways, so I'll call and Friday and slip in asking if my report came in haha. Sneaky!

Did I say I have a private ultrasound booked for November.26th? So I will hear what this tech said, and then go and confirm on the 26th, maybe get a picture even!

Brilliant! I do believe it's a girly from what you've said! Have you got any names for a girl?
xoxox

Ok! Here are the pics! :cloud9:

https://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/29610_10151254582114839_1732757600_n.jpg

https://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/558989_10151254568174839_1256056132_n.jpg

https://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/405030_10151254582624839_580994938_n.jpg

CC, Just wanted to send you lots of hugs.

ZandT, I'm happy that you had a great scan today.

Thank you ladies! I wouldn't call it a great scan, as I was seriously having an anxiety attack haha. But baby was cute and wiggly! The tech said the baby loved to show off it's heart lol.

How are you doing CC?!

That does look like a very girly head. I hope you find out Friday!

I'm feeling like this is a boy because I just want to eat, I'm never sick, and my leg hairs growing like crazy. But, I have been getting lots of pimples, so maybe a girl? I'm just so scared of girls.

My face is awful =( and I eat like a horse haha! Its hard to say though really. Dont count yourself out based on symptoms. =) Thank you ladies for the girly comments.

My face is awful too. I was so glad when i could tell everyone at 12 weeks cos i bet they had been wondering why i looked like a spotty teenager...and they were seriously big ones as well that i couldn't hide. Yuk.

I looked forward to being pregnant cos with my other 2 my skin and hair looked lovely. Total opposite this time but mother nature does like to be cruel and trick us :)

My face is awful too. I was so glad when i could tell everyone at 12 weeks cos i bet they had been wondering why i looked like a spotty teenager...and they were seriously big ones as well that i couldn't hide. Yuk.

I looked forward to being pregnant cos with my other 2 my skin and hair looked lovely. Total opposite this time but mother nature does like to be cruel and trick us :)

It's a girl!!!

Less than two weeks until you can prove me right haha! You going to get the private scan? I can't wait til Christmas, never mind you lol. I wanna pack you up some of the twins clothes also, if you want them!

[/QUOTE]

It's a girl!!!

Less than two weeks until you can prove me right haha! You going to get the private scan? I can't wait til Christmas, never mind you lol. I wanna pack you up some of the twins clothes also, if you want them![/QUOTE]

Haha stop it you, getting my hopes up! No shaun won't let me have one he says we can't afford and we should wait until Christmas because it would be nice! Grrrrrr.... Would absolutely love some of the twinnies clothes if i get :pink: :)

hey ladies, i'm doing ok.......just not looking forward to to much anymore. Don't have anything worth while going on until baby comes......

I am currently expecting with my first babe. We started ttc in July and were SO LUCKY to get our BFP in early August. We are both hoping for a girl as hubby had 3 older sisters and I was the oldest. We will find out what we are having Nov. 26th. Eek!

Oh CC, I'm sure that's normal at the moment hun. You know where I am if you want a talk. Loads of cuddles from me :hugs:

Hiya R4BO, nice to meet you, hope you get your gender dream.
xoxox

thanks becca! i'm just hoping somehow they got it wrong, i doubt it and i feel silly for hoping their wrong. I'll post the "potty" shots when i get home. The thing that gets me is i cant see the legs with the "potty shots" i have two pics they gave me.....I just don't feel like it's a boy, maybe because i had myself convinced i would finally get a girl!

I'm so sorry cc. Have you thought of any names?
And they still could be wrong too. Maybe they mistook the cord for a weenie? How far along are you?

Exactly what Sass said Cc. Show us the potty shots and lets us look darling.
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->