Gender Specific Hopefuls

just got home and ready to post! Had ultrasound at 18+5
This is the second pic said the circled part is the sack and penis is pointing up. at about 2 o clock
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_6651.jpg
and here's the second pic i got.
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_6648.jpg

Those are supppppppppppper confusing! I could see why you'd be doubtful. Or maybe Im just really bad at distinguishing things on ultrasound? That doesnt look penisy to me lol.

When the tech saw the gender for ours it wasa classic potty shot as I showed before. That's really frustrating! Its almost like you cant commit to believing its a boy ya know.

Maybe at the next ultrasound you can ask for a better picture of the babys parts?

Now I'm on my computer looking, the second one I guess I can see it... But I'm still not all that certain. They could just be bad pictures?

Do you remember seeing anything yourself during the ultrasound?!

I really regret paying so much attention to finding a penis that I didn't pay enough attention to finding a labia hahaha.

Hey CC, i really want to say that i can't see anything but the top one looks like my 20 week scan, the ultrasound tech traced aline around it for us as we couldn't make it out and it looked like a turtle shell with a head poking out. I can see that same image in your first image.

I don't mean to sound terrible but if you accept it it's easier to deal with, i have accepted the fact I'm having baby boy #3, i would say i still don't feel overly excited but i know when he arrives i will be so excited. Try not to dwell so much on what it's not and be happy for what you have..:flower:

lol! i didn't see anything at first but then when she said she could see it she showed me. i have another ultrasound at 31 weeks. i just dunno they look so different in both pics......

lol! i didn't see anything at first but then when she said she could see it she showed me. i have another ultrasound at 31 weeks. i just dunno they look so different in both pics......

I see what looks to me like boy's bits in your u/s picture. Sometimes holding onto hope can be a good thing, and sometimes it can make things more difficult I think. xx

I had nightmares last night that I was told the baby was a girl and she came out the spitting image of my MIL, in looks AND personality. I'm trying to focus on the now, and relax, but inside, I'm really bugging out. What if this kid isn't like me at all?!

lol oh sass, that does sound like a terrible dream if you don't like your mil. my mil is lovely and wouldn't mind a girl to resemble her.

My mil is a nightmare. She's in a cult and only preaches. She doesn't listen. You can't connect with her. She zones out when she's not preaching. And when she talks, she screams so she can be the center of attention. She's been terrible with my nephew and I'm so scared how she will be with mine. she never had a daughter, but always wanted one. So now he's waiting for a granddaughter to fill that void. :(

My midwife called, its confirmed... We're expecting :pink:!!!!!!!! Even though I knew what I saw... I still cant believe it!!

Thats wonderful news ZandT!!! Soooo made up for you. Time to start shoppinggggg!!

Thank you ladies! I had said I was going to cancel my Nov.26th ultrasound we were paying for if it was confirmed girl because I had originally wanted to see it and have it confirmed.. And since I did see already I thought it would be a waste of money. But I want to see while having someone tell me there is no penis anywhere in sight LOL. It hasn't sunk in yet!

I'm so happy for you, ZandT! I'm having a surprise (surprised that I'm having a girl) pink bundle in Feb., and I'm still in shock (like a blissful shock) about that. I don't think it will seem real that I'm having a daughter until I actually have her in my arms. I just honestly never thought I would have a girl (all boys in my family) even though I had a pink feeling. Have fun shopping for pink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->