Gender Specific Hopefuls

Yay ZandT how freaking awesome, knew that looked like a girl...enjoy your pink shopping :)

Congratulations zandt that's so fantastic!!!! Very pleased for u (and jealous lol) xx

:hi: can I join please? I have 2 boys and would absolutely love a girl next! We will be ntnp from Dec to April and then ttc. Hopefully by then I will know exactly what I need to, to sway things pink! :thumbup:

I'm so happy for you, ZandT! I'm having a surprise (surprised that I'm having a girl) pink bundle in Feb., and I'm still in shock (like a blissful shock) about that. I don't think it will seem real that I'm having a daughter until I actually have her in my arms. I just honestly never thought I would have a girl (all boys in my family) even though I had a pink feeling. Have fun shopping for pink!

That is exactly how I feel! I won't believe I'm actually going to have a daughter until she is in my arms. Even though so many things told me this was going to be a girl, I see a girl when I look at her ultrasound pictures, I feel that she is a girl. I even clearly saw she was a girl!! It just hasn't truly hit me yet. I never thought I'd have a daughter. But then a big part of me knows that she was going to come, she just had to come last because if she had come second I wouldn't have had my second son who needed to be here. And I always knew I would have 3. It's strange!

Thank you ladies!! I can finally stop being so jealous and upset when I find out people are having little girls, or I see little girls when I'm out and about. Maybe I can finally watch A Baby Story and not bawl my eyes out when they have baby girls LOL!!!

Welcome 30mommy! I think the big difference this time around was the timing, I'm pretty certain we dtd 3-4 days before ovulation. And I'm certain my second son as conceived from dtd the day before and after ovulation. And my first son we just had a lot of sex so it was likely closer to ovulation as well.

I also took Vitex to regulate my cycles (which can also sway girl), and drank a ton of crystal light which can lower your bodily PH levels which is favorable of girl sperm. =) Hope you get your girl!

:hi: thanks for the welcome and big congrats on the girl you must be on :cloud9:, yes I think that is a good plan. I am hoping by tracking my cycles for 4mths I will have a better idea on when I ovulate although I know they are not regular from trying last time, so I will look into vitex.

can I ask how long you were trying? did it take longer this time round trying for a girl?

Aw, Iloveyou, sorry I'm so late with congratulations! I'm so freakin' happy for you! I did a little bump shake! :haha:!
Pink shopping galore please? :rofl:

xoxox

Congrats on team :pink: ZandT!!!! :wohoo: yayyy1!!! so happy for you!

Welcome 30mummyof1! :hi: hope you get your girl. I'll add you to the front :thumbup:
:dust:

I did end up busing to go get our van, and bought some sleepers and hats! All extremely pink lol!

My first took the longest to conceive, he took 4 years because of very irregular cycles. And I got pregnant with him when I had pretty much thrown in the towel and accepted I likely would never have kids (I was in a pretty bad place). Then voila! Pregnant.

My 2nd I went off my birth control and my cycles came back 6 weeks later. And it took two cycles and dtd every other day to conceive him.

And then my little girl, I didn't get my cycles back for 9 months after I went off my birth control. And I conceived her in two cycles as well. My first cycle was longer than normal. And both cycles I was tracking my temps, CM, cervical position and OPKs and I showed no sign of ovulation! So I pretty much gave up and stopped dtd because I was frustrated and figured I wasn't ovulating. And then conceived. So really not too much longer, it was just a matter of getting my cycles back that took a long time.

I got my positive pregnancy test a few days shy of 1 year going off my birth control. I was 3 weeks 2 days pregnant and I had a dream I had a positive pregnancy test. Woke up and took a test that was barely positive. :happydance: wouldn't have known I was pregnant if I didn't have the dream. =)

I am OVERLY excited to see that little guy beside my name!!! :cloud9:

Now... To name her, OH MY GOSH. Thank gosh we have so long before she's here because I don't like anything!!

Wow, I had to edit this because I said "hear" instead of "here" holy poop someone needs a nap! Ha.

Oooo u give me hope, i got my bfp at 3 weeks 2 days....5 days earlier than with my boys!

I'm glad I could be of service! I found out at 4 weeks and some days with my second, and probably around 6 weeks with my first.

That gives me lots of hope thank you zandt. Started reading my book last night about swaying things and it looks like the key is definitely stopping several days before ovulation. :thumbup:

I love you, we found girls names SO hard! We had Evelyn in case we had a girl but it was the only thing we could agree on :haha:

Probably a good job we had a boy as I love the name Lucas!

We took a while with girls names, we had a boys really quick. My OH is do awkward. :dohh:
xoxox

Mine was too, there's loads of lovely names but having one you both like enough to use is tough! Have your named your girlie yet becca?

Lucas is beautiful! I love that name.

We've decided on Lily and Ella for her middle name. :)
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->