Gender Specific Hopefuls

some of my favorite girls names are

Ellowyn-ella for short
Madigan- Mattie for short
Mataya- Mattie for short
Whitley- Whit for short
Arabella- Ari or Bella for short

Jellybean I'm with you! I don't love just one name, I don't think I've heard the right one yet.

OMG Z and T, congrats on your girl!!! Sorry I havent been on here in a bit. We went to the Smokey Mountains for a relaxing weekend and it really helped me take my mind off being worried at every little thing. Went for a scan today and HB is 161. Even the dr said "well, that is a pretty fast HB, I guess we will have to see in 2 weeks if it stays the same and wonder what that means" with a wink. She knows we are wanting a girl so Im hoping that is good news :happydance: Below is a pic of our little gummy bear!

IMG_20121119_103914 (1).jpg

Thank you!!! We're super thrilled! :D

You're little bean is soooo cute! Although I've never been one to believe in the heart beat theory, it did kind of work out that way for me. My second son went from the 130s-150's (150 a couple of times). Our little girl has never been below 150! If I remember correctly, at 6 weeks her hb was 120, then at 8 weeks it was 180 something a rather. Then came down to the 160's at I'm not even sure. Then it's been in the 150's my last two appointments.

I'm so happy for you, ZandT! I'm having a surprise (surprised that I'm having a girl) pink bundle in Feb., and I'm still in shock (like a blissful shock) about that. I don't think it will seem real that I'm having a daughter until I actually have her in my arms. I just honestly never thought I would have a girl (all boys in my family) even though I had a pink feeling. Have fun shopping for pink!

That is exactly how I feel! I won't believe I'm actually going to have a daughter until she is in my arms. Even though so many things told me this was going to be a girl, I see a girl when I look at her ultrasound pictures, I feel that she is a girl. I even clearly saw she was a girl!! It just hasn't truly hit me yet. I never thought I'd have a daughter. But then a big part of me knows that she was going to come, she just had to come last because if she had come second I wouldn't have had my second son who needed to be here. And I always knew I would have 3. It's strange!

Thank you ladies!! I can finally stop being so jealous and upset when I find out people are having little girls, or I see little girls when I'm out and about. Maybe I can finally watch A Baby Story and not bawl my eyes out when they have baby girls LOL!!!

Congrats on getting your baby girl!!! I really hope the feelings I have had that are very similar to yours come true when this LO arrives. Being team yellow is really hard!!

I have two amazing boys.
And we are hoping for :pink: this time around as it will be our last baby.

Congrats on getting your baby girl!!! I really hope the feelings I have had that are very similar to yours come true when this LO arrives. Being team yellow is really hard!!

That's awesome you managed to stay team yellow! I could not, noooooooooo way! I honestly wish I could but for the past 15 weeks I knew I was pregnant until I found out I had mad anxiety issues and I was over-analyzing EVERYTHING to figure out what the gender could be! Then we had the ultrasound and I clearly saw what she was, and obsessed for 3 days (Wednesday-Friday), constantly searching other peoples girl ultrasound potty shots until my midwife called me and told me "It's a female" Lol.

Does your intuition tell you girl?! Mine did, but I would not believe it for a moment!

I have two amazing boys.
And we are hoping for :pink: this time around as it will be our last baby.
Been there! Welcome and I hope you get your little princess!

I'm a bit pee'd off at a comment I read earlier in 2nd Tri. She basically told someone to come here as there are people like her here, not in a nice way though.

She has no clue at all why I didn't want a boy. :cry:
xoxox

I hear you becca. People have flipped on me too. They're just jerks. Do your set to tune them out. Hugs!

man after getting almost all boy guesses on here, ingender and genderdreaming, think we just might stay team green. Although no experts or techs guessed. Only lovemy4 who said she didn't believe the nub was fully visible and didn't guess.

I don't take the guesses on here fully seriously since I've seen this website be more wrong then right in the gender guesses but it has all dragged me down a bit.

I'm still not 100% convinced that I am having a boy though.

I'm a bit pee'd off at a comment I read earlier in 2nd Tri. She basically told someone to come here as there are people like her here, not in a nice way though.

She has no clue at all why I didn't want a boy. :cry:
xoxox

I hear you becca. People have flipped on me too. They're just jerks. Do your set to tune them out. Hugs!

I think people are just purely ignorant to the whole fact that people do suffer with gender disappointment. It's always just "Be happy you're having a baby", "all you should hope for is a healthy baby". And I always say the same thing and that is that we all are happy for our babies, and we all hope beyond all hope that they'll be healthy regardless of gender. But sometimes it's hard to let go of that want for one over the other! And I think it's something people will never be able to understand unless they go through it. But it REALLY gets me when people with one of each talk down to someone with gender disappointment! Urgh! Sorry about the insensitive ones out there ladies!

Sass, isn't your ultrasound today?!

man after getting almost all boy guesses on here, ingender and genderdreaming, think we just might stay team green. Although no experts or techs guessed. Only lovemy4 who said she didn't believe the nub was fully visible and didn't guess.

I don't take the guesses on here fully seriously since I've seen this website be more wrong then right in the gender guesses but it has all dragged me down a bit.

I'm still not 100% convinced that I am having a boy though.

Don't take peoples guesses too heart! There is no way they can possibly know really. We can all guess and assume we see certain parts but it's not for certain that that is what we're seeing. Just wait until you find out or have the little one! Then you'll be certain. :flower:

Im working on getting the front updated. Stalking those who never updated :haha: mostly because i think when ppl come in here it gives them hope when they see all of the :yipee: on the front page lol

Im totally in shock. Its a girl. Not really sure what to do now.

Did anyone see the 8 boys and wanting a girl?, I thought it was really interesting and it shows people will go to great lengths to get one particular sex and we are are not bad or unusual to desire 1 particular sex. :grr: some people should get off their high horse!

Thanks ZandT. I think we will stay team green! Doubt I will feel disappointed hearing it's a boy when he is in my arms! btw congrats on your girl!

Had a good cry and some encouraging words from family and im feeling a little bit better.

:hugs: it's ok sass! i'm sure you'll fall head of heels for your little lady!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->