Gender Specific Hopefuls

We have decided to stay team :yellow: so it will be a bit of a longer wait to find out pink or blue, sorry!

Please can you change me on front page.....no longer TTC - Got my BFP :happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Now a long wait for a gender scan......

Congrats on your :bfp:!!! Thats so exciting! Can't wait to hear if you are on Team :blue:!

We have decided to stay team :yellow: so it will be a bit of a longer wait to find out pink or blue, sorry!

No problem hun! Totally understandable.
Enjoy the last half of your pregnancy :cloud9:

Just got home from my scan and it's a GIRL!!! My mummy instincts were right again.

Hey I'm sorry to put a dampner on everyones good news congrats to all. But can you remove me from the front page had scan today and found out baby died 3 days after seeing heartbeat x

Hey I'm sorry to put a dampner on everyones good news congrats to all. But can you remove me from the front page had scan today and found out baby died 3 days after seeing heartbeat x

:hugs: i am so sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself darling x

So sorry hun :hugs:

I am so sorry geordiemammy for your loss. How far were you hun? Sending you lots of hugs :hugs:

:hug: my condolences. So sorry hun :hugs:

i had my anomoly scan today but stayed team :yellow:

would anyone like to guess :pink: or :blue:?

Attachments

• scan2011111.jpg
    scan2011111.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 8
i had my anomoly scan today but stayed team :yellow:

would anyone like to guess :pink: or :blue:?

What a beautiful baby!
I really can't tell from this picture...so take my guess with a grain of salt...need a potty shot to be sure :lol: -:blue:-

Most people think it's another boy too... Maybe my OH just can't make girls :haha:

or maybe we are wrong LOL,
I dont really have a reasoning for it since i can't see anythign....do you have any other pics?...i think my defult guess on sex of babys are always :blue: since we can't seem to reproduce a girl LOL

or maybe we are wrong LOL,
I dont really have a reasoning for it since i can't see anythign....do you have any other pics?

Yeah I do, I have quite a lot! I'll try and post a few more lol! My gut feeling says boy too :shrug:

Part of me thinks I stayed team yellow to cling onto the hope of it being a girl... But I know deep down I really don't mind. I would love him just the same :)

that will be bitchin if baby ends up being a GIRL! :haha:

I was disappointed, when we found out that DS2 was indeed a boy...but i still loved him when he was born and still do....but im still having quite a go at getting over the "loss"...i think until i have a girl im going to have a piece of me that died....but he is just a joy and i love him to pieces ...i just hope a princess arrives sometime lol It is nice, having the boys so close in age and both being boys. I know i really wanted a girl (still REALLY do), but perhaps #3 will be :pink: and then things will work out for the better having 2 (17 months apart) being boys. and then #3 be girl...i really hope #3 isn't a boy though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->