Gender Specific Hopefuls

:hugs: ladies!

I am still not doing well with the gender disappointment. I am struggleing to even give the baby and name and refuse to call the baby HIM! I just say the baby. :cry:

:hugs: and more :hugs: thats how i felt with DS2. Im sorry. i really understand your disappointment. It is hard to deal with. We are always here for you :hug:

We were hoping our 3rd would be a son but we learnt today that we our expecting our 3rd and last little princess.

congrats on your lil princess, try not to worry too much, I am also in the same situation as you, i am having my fourth and last girl x

We were hoping our 3rd would be a son but we learnt today that we our expecting our 3rd and last little princess.

congrats on your lil princess, try not to worry too much, I am also in the same situation as you, i am having my fourth and last girl x

When are you due? Nice to see I'm not the only one with a house full of little ladies.

When are you due? Nice to see I'm not the only one with a house full of little ladies.

I am due on the 22nd September but I have a section planned on the 7th. When are you due?My kids are looking forward to meet the baby, so it will be nice. My little girls are not so little now they are 11, 9 and 7, so it will be nice having a little baby in the house x

I am due on the 22nd September but I have a section planned on the 7th. When are you due?My kids are looking forward to meet the baby, so it will be nice. My little girls are not so little now they are 11, 9 and 7, so it will be nice having a little baby in the house x

Mine aren't so little anymore either. They are 9 and 7 and this one is due Oct. 24th. Agreed it will be nice having a another babe in the house.

Hi,

I'm Clare and new on this board. I am lucky to have a DD (nearly 2) and am expecting mt second with due date 1st November. I would really love another girl. I am uncertain whether to find out the gender at my scan in 2 weeks. I am leaning towards staying team yellow but I don't know what to do! I didn't use any of the swaying methods (I had some gynae issues late last year and just decided to see if could have another as soon as possible as am late 30s, fortunately got preggo straight away) so have no clue from that!

Hi,

I'm Clare and new on this board. I am lucky to have a DD (nearly 2) and am expecting mt second with due date 1st November. I would really love another girl. I am uncertain whether to find out the gender at my scan in 2 weeks. I am leaning towards staying team yellow but I don't know what to do! I didn't use any of the swaying methods (I had some gynae issues late last year and just decided to see if could have another as soon as possible as am late 30s, fortunately got preggo straight away) so have no clue from that!

Welcome DiscoClare!!!

Welcome!
I have added you to the front. I hope you get your girl! Let us know if you decide to find out :D

I'm pregnant with my first and we really want a girl.
Hope we do!
x

Just wanted to update that I wanted a girl and gender scan confirmed girl on Tuesday

YAY!!

I know a lot of people dont update their status, but i also know that when we (ppl WTT, TTC, or expecting -without knowing baby's sex) see these updates, it can be highly encouraging and hopeful seeing them come true. It also provides a warm, supportive community when what we wanted doesn't happen :hugs:....so i've stalked :blush:

Congrats to the following:

JasperJoe, jele123, & chetnaz on their dreams becoming a reality :cloud9:

Stats so far...

6:happydance: | 3:hugs:

I'm still waiting to conceive....in the 2ww again x Don't worry I will update :flower:

I know a lot of people dont update their status, but i also know that when we (ppl WTT, TTC, or expecting -without knowing baby's sex) see these updates, it can be highly encouraging and hopeful seeing them come true. It also provides a warm, supportive community when what we wanted doesn't happen :hugs:....so i've stalked :blush:

Congrats to the following:

JasperJoe, jele123, & chetnaz on their dreams becoming a reality :cloud9:

Stats so far...

6:happydance: | 3:hugs:

I will update too :) I have just over two weeks to find out :blue: or :pink: although part of me is thinking maybe :yellow:? :shrug:

Please can you change me on front page.....no longer TTC - Got my BFP :happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Now a long wait for a gender scan......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"