Gender Specific Hopefuls

:hugs: Sass. Congrats on your wee girl, sorry you didn't hear blue x

:hugs: Sass. Praying your heart grows with this little girl. Congrats on another sweet baby but huge :hug: on not getting your boy :hugs:

Willow87- what is you back story hon? How many children and what genders have you been blessed with? Also are you hoping team :pink: or team :blue:? Im really sorry if i missed your intro post, i just want to make sure you are properly added to the front :flower:

I'm 15 weeks tomorrow. There is a place that does early gender scans in the city. I couldn't decide if I wanted to spend the money (it's expensive) but after asking an oracle card thing online it told yes I should, there is no need for quiet reflection. So I've booked my appointment for 9:30am. I'm 99.9 % I'll hear boy but at least I'll know who is causing me to be so sick And hopefully it will push my husband to agree on a name for him so it's easier for me to bond with this little monster <3 I really want a daughter being our final child but I'm almost positive I'm carrying a boy. 21.5 hours until we find out!

Kitta-praying you get your girl :dust: thats great that you can find out so soon! I will be checking in on this thread to hear your news :D

Willow, team :yellow: worked for me, I am not in the least bit disappointed with my second son. Maybe I would have felt a little down if I'd found out, I'd like to think I'd have never had any negative feelings but I may have.

Sass, :hugs: congratulations on your daughter though, I'm sure she'll have you smitten when she arrives :)

Gl kitta! So I keep having the same dream that when my babes comes out its a beautiful little miss??? I'm so confused by the dream...... I'm not disappointed bout our 3rd boy, I can't wait until he gets here. We've already picked a name and nursery set, so why the dream???

CC i've only just recently stopped having those dreams where we have a baby girl, or even sometimes i dream of a girl who's 3 and she is my daughter??? I also had an epiphany where i could see her playing with the boys in the lounge( it was more like day dreaming i guess). And TBH i still hold on to this tiny bit of hope that maybe when cubs arrives they will say ITS A GIRL!!!

Lol well at least I know I'm not the only one! It just floors me because whenever I would dream of baby before we never knew the sex. Just me holding baby and I ask what it is, then wake up???

Sorry you didn't get your little blue bundle, Sass. We're all here to support you through this time :hugs:. I hope you can grow to love the girl you're growing.

Sorry I haven't posted since my rant, I was really upset by the girls comment, made me feel like a bad person.

How are you all? Have we any ultrasounds coming up?
xoxox

Sorry you didn't get your little blue bundle, Sass. We're all here to support you through this time :hugs:. I hope you can grow to love the girl you're growing.

Sorry I haven't posted since my rant, I was really upset by the girls comment, made me feel like a bad person.

How are you all? Have we any ultrasounds coming up?
xoxox

Don't ever feel bad hun, we know exactly how you feel here and anyone that doesn't understand needs to get off their high horse! :grr:

I haven't had anymore dreams since the last one where I was told that I'm used to getting boys but I wasn't going to this time.

Most of my dreams were boy before that until I started 'asking' before I bed "Please give me a dream of the REAL gender of this baby". I did that twice and both dreams were girl if I recall.

Oh, and excited to hear what team you're on Kitta!

Hope its going well Kitta. Not sure what time zone you're in but anxiously awaiting your news :D

1.5 hours to go! It's currently 8am Friday morning here. I'm really nervous :-/ going to a big mall after the scan though! It has a massive toy store I can take my son into with baby clothes and prams, cots plus toys for all ages!

Glad to have used your services Guppy hahaha.

Is it time yet?!?! Lol. Have you had your scan Kitta?!

Kind of random, I'm really interested in knowing if user Dovey2012 had her last baby! Wish she would come back online.

We are having baby

Tessa!!

I'm in shock! The ultrasound was amazing. The tech who did it was fantastic and left the reveal to the end. I expected him to tell me it was a boy.

Welcome to the pink side Kitta!! Congratulations! Im jealous your little girl has a name already lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->