Gender Specific Hopefuls

Congrats on your dream gender Kitta, what a cute name :)

Thanks! I'm still a bit shocked! I couldn't find anything to buy her. May is cold and our stores don't have much warm clothes out yet so we got our son some pjs, a balloon and a toy instead <3

Wohoo!!!! Congrats on your baby girl Kitta!!!!!!!

ZandT- i'll have to partake in some stalking endevors :haha: I still havn't gotten the entire way through the list. And im embarrassed to announce the fact that I actually missed some members way back in May :blush: I read every post but sometimes i have the intention of adding new members when i get a free hand, must have forgot :dohh:

Congrats kitta! Shopping seems to be my best therapy so far. Still very surreal though. Look at these little cuties: https://www.amazon.com/Ema-Jane-Baby-Legging-Assortments/dp/B005UUZ1HC/ref=pd_sbs_ba_3

Those are cute! I think I may be comcerned to buy things Incase he is wrong !

Congrats on team pink, Kitta! I love rocking it up on the pink side :D.
xoxox

Congrats Kitta, it's giving me hope seeing pink after blue in this thread :thumbup:

Here's a picture of our baby with nub shot. I posted on IG because I was looking through the photos and found the gender one looked like a boy but bub had its cord between it's legs the whole scan. I'm still unsure though. I see my ob dec 11th hopefully he can check then. (can't believe I'm having such a hard time believing its not a boy) :-/

https://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh508/beadles86/23f8f147738b97461034e60e5be06ea7_zps4f48343e.jpg

It's a girl nub apparently. At this age a boy would be pointing up, ours is flat and down.
I posted a few pictures on a few sites and that's what the tech's told me anyway.

That makes sense! I didn't do a whole lot of research on nubs as I never got a nub shot myself!

But I know how you feel about being able to believe the baby isn't a boy! We decided to cancel our private ultrasound, so I likely will have no other ultrasound and no further confirmation. And as much as I should know this baby is a girl because I have felt it all along. I'm still terrified she will come out a he haha.

lol i love! i'm sure she will still come out a girl :) i keep having dreams mine comes out as a girl ugh, driving me crazy! I'm going to ask if he still has his "parts" when i have my last u/s in 9 weeks!

i am going to be so shocked if i ever get told im having a girl, and i think i will never truly believe its a girl until she arrives :lol:

So, i know this is a little early, especially since i can't even drop an egg :dohh: but we have our boy name solidified. I feel that i need to pick a [boy] name that i LOVE before we even get pregnant, that way i have something to look forward to and i can form some sort of attachment if i get pregnant with a third boy. We are going with Crosby Ezra [pronounced KROZ be]. Crosby means "dwells at the shrine of the cross". We are Jesus believers so i love the meaning plus it's different. I dont think it's even in the top 1000 USA names. :thumbup: Ezra is after my late grandfather. Ive wanted to incorporate it somehow so i think this is good.

...still havn't picked a girl name :haha: (not that theres any hurry, but a boy name was important for me to have something to be happy and bond about)

I definitely won't fully believe I'm finally having a daughter until she's placed in my arms.. And I CHECK!! :haha: For serious lol. And poor child if I do have a boy, because the stuff I've bought is going nowhere!

I don't think it's to early to think of names Guppy! I really like Ezra. :flower:

Sure wish I could think of names for this little one. Thank heavens I haven't been completely obsessing over it like I normally would. I think I've been occupying myself with buying things instead. And attempting to think of Christmas gifts for our boys.

I can't believe I'm 20 weeks now. In the first few weeks I thought this pregnancy was going to last forever having found out so darn early. And now I'm half-way through. WOW! I sure wish I could start feeling her movement sooner rather than later. I'm pretty bummed about it. And aside from being tired and having a growing belly, I don't really feel pregnant. :nope: Looking forward to more growth and soon strong kicks!

How is everyone else doing?!

Iloveyou, I was so convinced I was having a boy (I obviously was) I said to OH I'd be checking they hadn't got my baby mixed up if he was a she! :haha:

I feel like I'm just lingering here now my baby is here. Don't have much to add on gender disappointment cause I'm not disappointed with him at all. He is getting so big already! Glad his mammy milk is filling him up!

I can't believe I'm 20 weeks now. In the first few weeks I thought this pregnancy was going to last forever having found out so darn early. And now I'm half-way through. WOW! I sure wish I could start feeling her movement sooner rather than later. I'm pretty bummed about it. And aside from being tired and having a growing belly, I don't really feel pregnant. :nope: Looking forward to more growth and soon strong kicks!

How is everyone else doing?!

Did you feel your boys move earlier?? I was worrying because I've not felt anything yet but with my other 2 i was feeling movement by now. Heard heartbeat last week so i know all is well. I just expected to feel it earlier with it being my third x

No morning sickness, iloveyou? I'm so jealous!

I'm ready for her to come now, I'm in so much pain and discomfort. I feel sick all the time, and I sleep horrendously. I'm 28 weeks on Wednesday, so I understand she has to cook more in my tummy but I hope the next 10 weeks go really quick!
xoxox

So I having a girl, and I'm also having a hard time believing it, even though I have pics, and have seen the girl bits in two scans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->