Gender Specific Hopefuls

So, I talked to my DB and we both agreed in summer of 2013 we would be living together and TTC. I hope I can get pregnant easily. :blush:

Ladies.....i had a private gender scan......its a GIRL!!!! Cannot express how happy i am

That's great news nearlythere, congrats! can I ask, did you do anything different this time around then ttc?

I didn't sway, but we only dtd on day 9 and 10, and i think i ovulated day 13-14....so maybe that was it!! I also do have an anterior placenta hence no movement

pink ribbon-totally understandable hon. You got two sweet little love nuggets and love em both. Gives me some hope if i end up having a 3rd boy. <3

ZandT- i can't believe you are 20 weeks already!!! I feel like you just got your :bfp:...I really hope you are around when i finally get a :bfp: and get a gender scan!

nearlythere- do you know where your placenta is? if its anterior that can delay feeling movements.

Becca- Hope the MS goes away soon :hugs: have you tried a low carb, low sugar diet? thats what i had to do with DS1 as it gave me low sugars (NOT GD though, just low sugars) once i met with a dietician and changed my diet (which was healthy to begin with but even fruit sugar would give me lows :wacko:) it was a night and day difference with the MS.

jellybean-let me know if added you properly to the front page :flower:

I have a pink bump:) Thanks for adding me. I do have a baby boy though. xoxo

Which gender were you hoping for this time around?

I really wanted a girl, but a part of me also wanted a boy so my son would have a brother. Im over the moon. I've wanted a girl my whole life. This will be my last, but I still want one more boy, lol! All boys in my family though, so he will have a lot of playmates.

I still feel like I won't believe it until I see her, ha ha!

Wow I'm behind! We had quite the burst there. =)

I'll be around Guppy, don't you worry! lol.

Congratulations nearlythere!!!!! That's what I saw when I went for my scan as well, and it was confirmed girl! =) I have an anterior placenta as well and I'm just starting to feel her this week, I'm 20 weeks.

My OH's nan is really pissing me off! Excuse my french. I said I got Lily a snowsuit of eBay, new but cheap, bargain! She then asked "What colour?". So I replied "Pink Ofc, she's my girl". She then said "Let's hope its a girl then, as they weren't sure on the 20 week scan".
At this point I was annoyed anyway. I then said "No, she said that babies legs were closed but she can't see any dangly bits, so I'm sure she's a she. I also had a scan at 16 weeks, and she is damn sure it's a girl". She then came back with "Well if it's a boy, he'll be pink and still very loved". I mean wtf?! She is a she!!! And it's as if she thinks if it was a boy, I wouldn't of loved him. Grrrr!

I'm sorry she's being such a cow. =( That's really disappointing! I'm the one making silly comments like that and everyone else is rolling their eyes at me thinking I'm crazy hahaha. I keep saying "Well, if this baby comes out a boy he's wearing pink until I'm all out" lol.

thanks ZandT, i did feel that i had a lot of similarities with you so it gave me hope when you said your lo is a girl!

so happy to get a :happydance: against my name lol

I'm seriously thinking of going for a 4D scan, people are making me SO paranoid. Could I post my potty shot for you girls to look at?
:cry:
xoxox

Why are they making you unsure Becca? of course you can post although i'm not sure I know what I am looking at sorry :sad1:

Just whenever I mention that I've bought her pink stuff, someone says "I hope it's a girl, not a boy". I'm just getting super paranoid.

Here's my daughters potty shot:

https://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/Rebeccastarrr/daughteredit1.jpg

Thanks ladies!
xoxox

I have to be honest Becca, if that is what the ultrasound tech had showed me at my ultrasound and then said girl I would have been very very skeptical and would immediately book a private gender scan. It could be swollen girl parts.

Wait and see what others say.

We had a second private ultrasound booked and we canceled it. I'm considering re-booking for January. I just want to be more sure than I am!

I should add, I'm sure it is a girl! But I would want to double check. As I do personally want to double check my own lol.

I think having seen my boys bits in their scan that they were so obviously boys, and their bits stuck out much more. My scan lady said 99.9% and they've never been wrong in 25,000 scans. Have u posted this on ingender for coldwater/lovemy4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->