Gender Specific Hopefuls

well we were both hoping for girl and lo and behold, a mother's instinct never lies. We are having a boy :( Hubby seems good with it. I am struggling a bit. Obviously I love my baby, but it just seems so foreign now. If that makes any sense... Best of luck for the rest of you! Hope your gender wishes come true!

I'm sorry ready. DH and I both wanted a boy but it's a girl. Just a roll of the dice I guess?

So sorry, Ready :hugs:.

I'm booking my 4D scan next wednesday - can't wait to say to his Nan "HAHA! She IS a girl". Stupid old woman.

Hope you're all okay.
xoxox

Expecting in July next year! Early days but we are both hoping for :pink: Fingers crossed!

So sorry, Ready :hugs:.

I'm booking my 4D scan next wednesday - can't wait to say to his Nan "HAHA! She IS a girl". Stupid old woman.

Hope you're all okay.
xoxox
Hahahaha! It will be grand indeed! Make sure you get a new picture of the parts too lol.

I'm still debating big time whether or not I should bother getting another one.. I just can't decide! I feel like the money would be so much better put to use for other things we need for her. The $60+ dollars would be some nice clothing and stuff yaa knowwwww. If they hadn't been able to see I would have gone already 100%. But since they did see, and I saw as well.. It's just such a toss up! I know she's a she. I don't expect her to come out a he. But I'm sooo friggin' paranoid. :nope: And what if I waste the money now, and even though I don't expect another ultrasound anytime during the pregnancy.. You never know, and I could get another and get them to check. Ekkkkkk!

Expecting in July next year! Early days but we are both hoping for :pink: Fingers crossed!

Congratulations! I hope you get your little pink bundle!

I'm doing the 4D for experience, another update on her sex and bonding. This is the only baby we're having so I only get to do this all once.

Do it iloveyou, for it'll be a nice thing to see your princess again!

Whig, hope you get your little girl :pink:.
xoxox

I was wondering if I could join, please? I am due January 5, but will be having a c section on (or before) December 31. I currently have twin boys (age 7) and we lost a baby girl a year ago (December 20) in the second trimester. I would love to have a girl to complete our family, but DH wants to stay yellow until birth.

I am having anxiety about having another boy and have been having dreams that we have another boy and I am upset. I wake up crying because I'm upset with myself for being disappointed in a boy. I really would love to just have a healthy baby, but this will likely be my last pregnancy, and I want my baby girl so badly!

I was wondering if I could join, please? I am due January 5, but will be having a c section on (or before) December 31. I currently have twin boys (age 7) and we lost a baby girl a year ago (December 20) in the second trimester. I would love to have a girl to complete our family, but DH wants to stay yellow until birth.

I am having anxiety about having another boy and have been having dreams that we have another boy and I am upset. I wake up crying because I'm upset with myself for being disappointed in a boy. I really would love to just have a healthy baby, but this will likely be my last pregnancy, and I want my baby girl so badly!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: That's really sad, I'm so sorry for your loss! If it makes you feel better, when I was pregnant with both my boys I had continual dreams of baby girls. Now that I'm pregnant with my baby girl, my dreams were mostly little boys! Until I actually started saying before bed "Please let me dream of my baby's real gender". Strange I'm sure, but those nights were girl girl girl!

I really hope you get your little girl!

Hi ladies. I have 1 DS, he's 17 months and pretty much the best thing ever- not biased at all :haha:. Really hoping for a little pink bundle this time- I'm due on April 11th and team yellow.

Good luck with getting your pink bundle hun!

I have a 4D scan booked for next Friday! We're going to see, as my dear OH says, if she has a toof still :haha:.
xoxox

A friend brought her two DDs round this morning to meet DS2. OH was so great with their eldest DD (nearly 3) that I felt guilty about never giving him a DD. he would have had a lovely bond I can just tell.

I have booked a private scan for Weds so we should be able to find out the gender! I shall update once we know. Ive got a feeling baby is another boy sowe shall see! :)

I have booked a private scan for Weds so we should be able to find out the gender! I shall update once we know. Ive got a feeling baby is another boy sowe shall see! :)

All the best for weds, I hope you get your little pink bundle :thumbup:

Good luck with getting your pink bundle hun!

I have a 4D scan booked for next Friday! We're going to see, as my dear OH says, if she has a toof still :haha:.
xoxox

Really hope baby is still pink :), i'm sure that she will be :thumbup:

We had our third boy this past Tuesday. While I would have loved to have been surprised with a girl, he is absolutely perfect and I'm in love! Some mommies are just boy mommies, I guess, and that's okay with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->