Gender Specific Hopefuls

well i had twins without knowing i was carrying them but i didn't have any ultrasounds til the last minute. sounds a bit far fetched to just pop another baby out if you've been having scans lol. maybe the thread got deleted because it was porkie pies? seen so many fakes in the multiples section.

guppy i'm so excited to find out what you're having. these next few weeks better go quickly!!

Found the thread! :D
It was our own GD Mama, Dovey2012. Read the thread but check out post #26 for the link to her story. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/g...787-37week-2day-ultrasouns-skull-guess-3.html

Im stalking some GD moms to see if they had their LOs or found out what they had :blush: I want to keep this thread updated for other mamas here. Gives hope i think. I try to wait for each individual to make their own announcement, but eventually the thread needs updated, so if they havn't popped in for a while, then i'll just update Hope no one minds <3

So far, congrats to:

BUGaBOO on the arrival of your baby :pink:

elle1981 on the debut of your baby :blue:

Dovey2012 on the arrival of her baby :blue: and her SURPRISE! baby :pink:

...still searching for updates :coffee:

okay, everything has been updated now, as far as i can tell.
For those that actively use this thread, i did not update. Figure you would want a chance to announce things :thumbup:

to date this is our :hugs: to :yipee: ratio (based on the info i could find).

17 :hugs: to 21 :yipee:

I think I might be about to lose my mind, if I haven't already. I'm 11dpo, but have a very short lp so even making it this far is good and would technically make me late already. I've tested a few times yesterday and today and am so so sure I can see something but not enough to say it's pink, but it's on every test and still there when dried, except in having trouble taking a pic of it that you can see it in, which leads me to believe I'm imagining it. Surely all my tests can't have evaps on them with in the time limit. Not when I have had obvious bfns from the same batch of tests.

Guppy, I have 20 months between them :)

motherofboys, did you try a digital? Sounds like a BFP to me though, they can't ALL be evaps...

No I haven't. I only have the ics, I'm sitting here now thinking about offering something like a first response or a digital. Doing so will either give me a bfp or bring af running to laugh at me. I'm pretty darn certain that it is darker today as well, but I'm not sure if I'm just telling myself that and getting my hopes up.

sounds like this could be it for ya hon! :FXed!
I usually only have a 10 day LP (sometimes 9), so i know what you mean about being late. Being late is always a good sign :dance: I used FRERs at 10DPOs and got positive 3 out of 4 pregnancys. With that said DS1 does everything in his own time, always has, so even though my LP is only 10 days, he decided to wait until 14DPOs to even just give me a super faint positive :dohh:.

Well that's it, I've just ordered a 2 pack of clear blue digital and a 2 pack of first responses just to be sure. They should be here Thursday which is a good thing as I'm fast depleting my supply of ics. Lol
I've had early bfps with my others, but I had a 'normal' lp then.

link won't work for me either :sad1: don't think ingender website is working at all in fact? :cry:

wow, exciting stuff motherofboys, can't wait for an update :)

oh yeah, it does look like in-gender got taken down.
well the story was interesting none the less!

Not sure if in-gender being down is permanent or not, but i can honestly say the gender swaying "advice" on there was horrible! Ladies trying to sway, stay away from that site and go to the gender dreaming site instead!

Was the Ramzi Theory accurate for you guys?
According to that, baby is :pink:. Apparently it's over 97% accurate. https://hcp.obgyn.net/fetal-monitoring/content/article/1760982/1878451

ramzi theory was wrong for me, it said girl......pretty much everything said this one was was a girl. Going for our last u/s March 5th!

Omg I am trying SO hard not to hope right now. I couldn't help myself, I had to take another test before bed. Even with just a 1 hour hold. There is a very obvious to my eyes, even with out my glasses on, 2nd line. I don't have to squint or tilt it or hold it to the light or anything. It's looking quite thick to me, came up quickly and I swear I see pink but don't trust myself. This may be the most confusing sentence I've ever written but I'm convinced that it will be wrong and an evap, purely because I'm beginning to think that I have a chance of a bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->