Gender Specific Hopefuls

thanks god you have a fer sure answer now!!! That is def all pee pee :haha:

Hiya Guppy, Big congrats to you darling, just been stalking on here and realized you finally managed to get pregnant. Thankyou for supporting me whilst I was pregnant, miss those days. Hope you get your baby girl. Guppy you deserve it, you have supported many ladies on this forum. Wish you the best of luck xxx

Aww. you are too sweet hon <3 That means a lot to me :friends:

Finally got my computer back. Off to update you amazing ladies <3

Ok ladies, so I have 2 weeks today to go until we have our gender reveal scan. I am so impatient that I went ahead and tried the baking soda test. My questions is, how many of you that definitely know the gender, know the test was right? Mine said it was a girl, which I was afraid of because I dont want to be disappointed if it is not but I couldnt stand it and had to try it. Now I want to know how accurate it is. I want a girl so bad and so does EVERYONE in my family.

Hi hon :wave: how did your scan go?

How is everyone doing?
This thread has been quiet lately.

10 weeks tomorrow..."only" 8 more weeks till the gender scan :yipee:

doing great, dr appt tues, and then on the 18th have our last u/s!

thats exciting!

10+1 today. Took Intelligender test...

...looks like im going to have to email customer support and see what they think :dohh:

What do you all think?

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/IMG_0067_zpsda42a57f.jpg

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/IMG_0059_zps20a5ae1d.jpg

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/IMG_0063_zpsc30f63e4.jpg

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/IMG_0064_zpsc5dc72c5.jpg

Doing well here as well! Getting uncomfortable, and definitely waddle like a penguin. My hips are giving me SO much trouble. A tad bit worried she's going to be a stubborn little bug and go breech on me. Even though I'm only 30 weeks and she has tons of time to get 'locked and loaded' so to speak lol! Just an oddddddd feeling. I would hate to have another c-section because of that. Have an appointment on Thursday and going to talk about it and have them keep an eye on her positioning for sure.

Guppy that looks like a girl result to me. That's how mine was. It's confusing because when the sediment starts to fall, because it has a greeny color, it starts to affect the fluids color. And that's what happened with mine!! But in all reality it was an obvious girl result.

Customer service was quick and got to me right away. :happydance:

I think that looks like a girl result but those things confuse me :haha:

Looks like a girl result to me, too, Guppy :) Fingers crossed

Hope you girls are right! DH thinks its a girl result too :D

I posted on Intelligender's FB page, they havn't gotten back to me yet, but i sure hope they do.

ZandT, i hope baby gets into position soon so you can have your mind set at ease. :hugs:

Hello :hi: We have two daughters, 2y9m and 12m. We are currently TTC#3, and hoping for a boy.

OH has always wanted a boy to take fishing and play footie with and carry on the family name (blah blah).

I just want a brother for my girls; he may be younger but I love the thought of a brother helping them out when they need him. Also I'd love to be able to raise both genders; I always pictured myself with one of each.

I will be happy with a third daughter, because I can imagine the trouble they'll get into, and being close in age (hopefully) they will have a good bond, but this is literally our last chance to ever have a boy - fingers crossed :)

We won't be gender swaying; I mentoned the Shettles method to OH and he ws like "that's cr*p" LOL. He's more the type to TTC but only DTD when he actually wants to, and not specifically to make a baby, so I have to respect that. Also I don't think we'll be finding out the gender before the birth, unless OH has an overwhelming need to ask; we didn't find out with #1 and we did with #2, but the overall experience of NOT knowing was nicer.

Welcome Lara!
I hope you get your little boy this time <3
How far apart are your LOs? Sounds similar in age to mine. DS1 is 28M and DS2 is 11M. ...fun times!

I did the baking soda urine test today. That was interesting. It yielded a :blue: result. but the fizz wasn't much, especially in comparison to the chicks on youtube lol. So it was kind of inconclusive, but since it did fizz a little i went with boy....so i am 1 for :pink: and 1 for :blue: lol

:rofl: Hahaha, could be possible, did you read the thread in this section about the mama who had her 5th boy, and then at delivery she pushed out a 3lb baby girl! Seriously! They had NO clue she had twins!

Yeah I saw that, that was such an amazing story and especially to think that with today's technology they could miss a baby.

That's crazy!, what is the thread called? would love to have a read :)

It is very amazing that modern technology missed that.
Her baby girl was truly a miracle! Im so happy for her.

mummy, i'll try to find it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->